• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi, how is your day going.

Today has been a super nice day, in the low 70’s with a nice breeze. I had no excuses not to get out, get my steps in and enjoy it before the cooler weather sets in. DUMBO is my go to place to walk to, always crowded with tourists, nice to mix exercise with people watching. :001_smile:

IMG_5490.jpeg
IMG_5489.jpeg
IMG_5488.jpeg

Today was another pleasant day, less sunny, but still great to get out and I’d intended to take another long walk. But after fifteen minutes I got real lazy and sat down in one of the chairs in the section of the park near my block and just sat back thinking and taking in the view of the river, the soccer field, the running path and the view of the city. Kind of like John Lennon, “just watching the wheels go round and round”. A real lazy day, but not a bad one at all. :wink:

IMG_5491.jpeg

Today was another pleasant day, less sunny, but still great to get out and I’d intended to take another long walk. But after fifteen minutes I got real lazy and sat down in one of the chairs in the section of the park near my block and just sat back thinking and taking in the view of the river, the soccer field, the running path and the view of the city. Kind of like John Lennon, “just watching the wheels go round and round”. A real lazy day, but not a bad one at all. :wink:

View attachment 183269

Lazy days are definitely needed every now and then ☺️

I took today off work to write papers. I work in Philly's Gayborhood. I've seen these ads for Prep, the HIV thing, around. I don't like the models they use. Muscley dudes with bushy beards and shaved sides of the head and loads of tattoos. It's weird to be part of the demographic but have my tastes completely omitted. I'll take picture when I get back there.

On a spectacular mid 70’s Saturday afternoon, I walked through the entire length of Brooklyn Bridge Park through DUMBO and back up through the city streets passing other city parks. I focused on the slow transition into fall with just subtle signs of the change that is coming soon…

I also focused on a couple of hot guys interspersed with the other kind of nature. :wink:

IMG_5495.jpeg
IMG_5497.jpeg
IMG_5498.jpeg
IMG_5505.jpeg
IMG_5506.jpeg
IMG_5510.jpeg
IMG_5512.jpeg

On a spectacular mid 70’s Saturday afternoon, I walked through the entire length of Brooklyn Bridge Park through DUMBO and back up through the city streets passing other city parks. I focused on the slow transition into fall with just subtle signs of the change that is coming soon…

I also focused on a couple of hot guys interspersed with the other kind of nature. :wink:

View attachment 183272View attachment 183273View attachment 183274View attachment 183275View attachment 183276View attachment 183277View attachment 183278

Out looking at the cuties again Mikey 🤩 🤣 LOL. Just kidding with ya 😉

I am SO happy for not having to run the AC anymore, I actually pulled my window shaker out the other weekend. I still have a built-in unit if I need it, but rarely past the end of September do I need one.

I normally sleep in the buff, but JFC I'm freezing my nutz off, currently under a quilt and in pajamas, I don't think I have worn PJs since I was 5 LOL. I hope this isn't a tell of the winter coming 🥶🥶

I normally sleep in the buff, but JFC I'm freezing my nutz off, currently under a quilt and in pajamas, I don't think I have worn PJs since I was 5 LOL. I hope this isn't a tell of the winter coming 🥶🥶
It sure is Chac! I have a calendar hanging over my desk and I wrote an appointment for next month and I noticed only two pages remain. WTF Didn’t I just hang this one up???? Where did 2024 go? Is 2025 almost here? One quarter of the new century. Holy Crap. :mellow:

It sure is Chac! I have a calendar hanging over my desk and I wrote an appointment for next month and I noticed only two pages remain. WTF Didn’t I just hang this one up???? Where did 2024 go? Is 2025 almost here? One quarter of the new century. Holy Crap. :mellow:

Yeah, get that hardcore, I turn 45 soon and, yeah, the wrong kind of butt stuff is coming soon and the GP already reminded me (LOL 😆 😡)

Where did the time go 😭

This morning when I went outside it was below 50 F for the first time that I can recall since last spring, and I had to retire my shorts that I wear on non-work days for another year. As long and hot as the summer was, we have really turned the page and as I walked around to do my errands this morning, the signs of the new season are all over.

Music is a the soundtrack of my life, (to quote Casey Kasem, lol) And the lyrics of Joni Mitchell’s “Circle Game” run through my mind whenever I reflect on a new season.

“And the seasons they go round and round
And the painted ponies go up and down
We're captive on the carousel of time
We can't return we can only look behind
From where we came
And go round and round and round
In the circle game”

IMG_5516.jpeg
IMG_5517.jpeg
IMG_5518.jpeg

This morning when I went outside it was below 50 F for the first time that I can recall since last spring, and I had to retire my shorts that I wear on non-work days for another year. As long and hot as the summer was, we have really turned the page and as I walked around to do my errands this morning, the signs of the new season are all over.

Music is a the soundtrack of my life, (to quote Casey Kasem, lol) And the lyrics of Joni Mitchell’s “Circle Game” run through my mind whenever I reflect on a new season.

“And the seasons they go round and round
And the painted ponies go up and down
We're captive on the carousel of time
We can't return we can only look behind
From where we came
And go round and round and round
In the circle game”

View attachment 183296View attachment 183297View attachment 183298

I love the autumn decorations, the smell of pumpkin pies and hot apple cider. Yum!