• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi, how is your day going.

It was family game night for me, playing card games and shooting the shit with the family. I made some dips, but couldn't eat a lot. I'm having issues getting one of my medicines due to the demand (the big craze for the GLP1's that are all over the news and tic-tok). I'm a diabetic and this is a lifesaving medication for me, and the people that just want to lose 10-20 lbs to look good on their next vacation are gobbling up the supply. 🤬. It's actually much more complex but yeah, HUGE demand for this medication and I can see why, it works. If you haven't seen Oprah's special on it, it is worth a watch.

I've resorted to taking half my dose so I can keep just some of it in my system (I have a small reserve, but it will only last me a month and change at half doses). I'm back to not being able to eat and having burps. God it feels like Satan is farting out of my stomach sometimes 🤣 (look it up, it's a thing LOL)

But other than that, I'm good. Hope everyone's upcoming week is great!
That is terrible Chac. As you need the drug for your medical condition, can’t your doctor get you a prescription to get it for you? You should have the doses available over those using it to just lose a few pounds. I wish you and everyone else a great week as well!

Today is a chilly but sunny morning. I’m heading off to work on this pretty but unseasonably cold morning for this time of year!

IMG_4704.jpeg

That is terrible Chac. As you need the drug for your medical condition, can’t your doctor get you a prescription to get it for you? You should have the doses available over those using it to just lose a few pounds. I wish you and everyone else a great week as well!

It's out of stock 😭 so I have multiple scrips, but no place to fill them as the shortage is worldwide (multiple countries affected)😞

Good news is that I saw one pharmacy change from pending to processing, so fingers crossed a shipment came in......

I am feeling great this morning on a cool, sunny day in late March. Baseball began yesterday and my Yankees won. Duke is still alive in the NCAA Tournament playing their Sweet 16 game tonight against Houston. And with decent weather predicted for this weekend, I’m going to try to get out walking each day.

This morning I noticed how we are so close to the leaves blossoming and turning green on the trees, but most remain bare, but some species have leaves, others with flowers and some with buds. I so enjoy watching the emergence day by day as nature changes each day leading into full bloom. These are my photographic observations from this morning. :sun:

IMG_4711.jpeg
IMG_4708.jpeg
IMG_4713.jpeg
IMG_4712.jpeg

I am feeling great this morning on a cool, sunny day in late March. Baseball began yesterday and my Yankees won. Duke is still alive in the NCAA Tournament playing their Sweet 16 game tonight against Houston. And with decent weather predicted for this weekend, I’m going to try to get out walking each day.

This morning I noticed how we are so close to the leaves blossoming and turning green on the trees, but most remain bare, but some species have leaves, others with flowers and some with buds. I so enjoy watching the emergence day by day as nature changes each day leading into full bloom. These are my photographic observations from this morning. :sun:

View attachment 182507View attachment 182508View attachment 182509View attachment 182510

Ever since the first day of Spring, it seems unseasonably cold and wet in the Northeast! Forecast for a good weekend followed 2-3 days of rain again!

I am SO over the rain. I can't wait for the blooms to be coming in and I can walk down at the beach again.

I seem to have picked up some sort of crud that was going around the office, called in sick for work as I was up most of the night with a migraine and sore throat. But am feeling better tonight and I would hate to miss Easter dinner with the family due to a cold.

I am SO over the rain. I can't wait for the blooms to be coming in and I can walk down at the beach again.

I seem to have picked up some sort of crud that was going around the office, called in sick for work as I was up most of the night with a migraine and sore throat. But am feeling better tonight and I would hate to miss Easter dinner with the family due to a cold.
Hopefully you will recover quickly and be able to spend Easter with family.

As I was out on my walk today, I saw a few more signs of Spring. Still a ways to go, but it is on its way…..

IMG_4715.jpeg
IMG_4716.jpeg
IMG_4714.jpeg

Awesome pictures! Is definitely starting up, spring may have sprung!

A beautiful day on Cape cod here, did a bunch of chores today, my Oura ring thought I was working out for a good chunk of the day LOL

Happy Easter to those who celebrate!
Chac, I hope you and all who celebrated it had a very happy Easter!

Today is a dreary morning with heavy rain forecast for much of the next three days. But as they say, the April showers bring the May flowers! a few more hints of the flowers were visible on my morning chores walk. Happy Monday!

IMG_4720.jpeg
IMG_4719.jpeg

Spring seems to be coming very slowly this year. After a miserable rainy week it slowed down but it’s not warm or fully sunny. I was taking a walk on Friday when the earthquake happened, but I didn’t feel it or did anyone else walking around. All seemed normal until my phone screeched out a warning to take cover, but that was thirty five minutes after the quake. For me it was much about nothing.

There was some sun this morning when I was out, but it’s cloudy now. I’m waiting for the sun, warmth, flowers and greenery to happen. This was how it looked at 8:30 AM this morning. I will keep taking pics waiting……

IMG_4725.jpeg

I wanted to take a walk today, but alas it was shitty outside, pouring rain. So rather than sit my already fat ass on the couch, I instead made my way to Planet Fitness and did a 45 minute stint on the treadmill and elliptical. Not like being outside by the sea hearing the gulls and waves crash but it'll do. There was some nice motivation working out there (aka eye candy 🤣).

My first time back in the gym in 7 years. God does my body ache right now. I took 2 CBD/THC gummies and I'm calling it a night LOL

I hope everyone's weekend is nice and filled with fun 😁

I wanted to take a walk today, but alas it was shitty outside, pouring rain. So rather than sit my already fat ass on the couch, I instead made my way to Planet Fitness and did a 45 minute stint on the treadmill and elliptical. Not like being outside by the sea hearing the gulls and waves crash but it'll do. There was some nice motivation working out there (aka eye candy 🤣).

My first time back in the gym in 7 years. God does my body ache right now. I took 2 CBD/THC gummies and I'm calling it a night LOL

I hope everyone's weekend is nice and filled with fun 😁
I totally get it Chac. When I was going to the gym, the stair master was my machine of choice, and the hot guys were my”inspiration “ to keep stepping. :drool:

Today is another cool but pretty Spring day. I took a long walk in the park and took a few nice pics including The Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge, Empire State Building and World Trade Center Freedom Tower. Great backdrop for a good brisk walk.

IMG_4729.jpeg
IMG_4732.jpeg
IMG_4733.jpeg

I totally get it Chac. When I was going to the gym, the stair master was my machine of choice, and the hot guys were my”inspiration “ to keep stepping. :drool:

I think they have those there, the elliptical is what did me in. Muscles I haven't used are now screaming LOL. But I'll take a day off to recover and hit it again tomorrow. Gotta drop this weight, I've been stalled for ages it feels like 😩

Today is a pretty Monday morning, the day of the big eclipse coming this afternoon. I will be at work. Last week everyone was saying how they want to go outside to watch it. For me it’s no biggie, but for those in line with viewing it, Enjoy!!!

I’m feeling good after getting longer walks in each day of my extended weekend, and the trees are blooming more and more each day as I saw this morning.

Happy Monday!!! :sun:

IMG_4734.jpeg
IMG_4736.jpeg

I think they have those there, the elliptical is what did me in. Muscles I haven't used are now screaming LOL. But I'll take a day off to recover and hit it again tomorrow. Gotta drop this weight, I've been stalled for ages it feels like 😩
how old r u chac? can you jog-walk-jog-walk?

I hate gyms but do go sometimes, would rather be out running but that's a while off as I've hurtmy leg