• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi, how is your day going.

I’m keeping up with my new walking program, ever since I saw a YouTube video extolling the virtues of at least a thirty minute walk per day. On my non-working days I’ve been doing more than thirty minutes a day. Today I was out for two hours and got in over 12,000 steps. And while it was cloudy with some drizzle it was still pleasant out……and I saw a few more signs of Spring. It’s certainly not blooming with colors yet…..but some early signs.

It was a good day for me! I hope it was the same for you guys!

IMG_4741.jpeg
IMG_4743.jpeg
IMG_4744.jpeg
IMG_4746.jpeg
IMG_4747.jpeg

I’m keeping up with my new walking program, ever since I saw a YouTube video extolling the virtues of at least a thirty minute walk per day. On my non-working days I’ve been doing more than thirty minutes a day. Today I was out for two hours and got in over 12,000 steps. And while it was cloudy with some drizzle it was still pleasant out……and I saw a few more signs of Spring. It’s certainly not blooming with colors yet…..but some early signs.

It was a good day for me! I hope it was the same for you guys!

View attachment 182585View attachment 182586View attachment 182587View attachment 182588View attachment 182589That's amazing Mike!

That's amazing Mike! I did a 30 minute workout on the treadmill today, I can't run (well unless I'm chased by lions or tigers... With bears I will tackle them and well, you know, do sexy things to the guys 😜)

Thats not that old, go to it

I feel older hahahaha. I'm starting slow, maybe I'll pickup jogging slowly, but I need to build up stamina. Right now I'm doing 2.5 mph and an incline of like 8-10 to get my heart rate up in the 140 area. I'm on blood pressure medicine that slows the heart a bit so I don't want to push it much beyond that. I'll give it the old college try just for you Max.

I feel older hahahaha. I'm starting slow, maybe I'll pickup jogging slowly, but I need to build up stamina. Right now I'm doing 2.5 mph and an incline of like 8-10 to get my heart rate up in the 140 area. I'm on blood pressure medicine that slows the heart a bit so I don't want to push it much beyond that. I'll give it the old college try just for you Max.
plezse dont strain yourself for me lol - i don't use tech i just go running - i'm actually well jell of you because i can't run at the mo. i love running in the forest x

plezse dont strain yourself for me lol - i don't use tech i just go running - i'm actually well jell of you because i can't run at the mo. i love running in the forest x

My cousin and her husband do the forest and mountain trail running. I'd break my damned ankle if I tried that 😜.

You must be a night owl or early bird Max, it's like almost 5 am there right? LOL. I tend to be the insomniac and night owl.

My cousin and her husband do the forest and mountain trail running. I'd break my damned ankle if I tried that 😜.

You must be a night owl or early bird Max, it's like almost 5 am there right? LOL. I tend to be the insomniac and night owl.
it is 4 47 am here as i type - i'm in a bit of a rut as i can't go anywhere atm, i have hurt my leg. ive gotten into the habit of staying up drinking/weed, i'll sort myself out when i can go out

it is 4 47 am here as i type - i'm in a bit of a rut as i can't go anywhere atm, i have hurt my leg. ive gotten into the habit of staying up drinking/weed, i'll sort myself out when i can go out
I just noticed your new avatar Max. Hot :tongue_smilie: Sorry about bad leg. But you are young and it will heel. In the mean time a bit of drink and smoke to pass the time is cool too. Patience and you’ll be back running around.

Hope everyone's day is amazing. I had a very uneventful day just watching movies (Naked Gun and Get Shorty). Friday night was lots of fun, got a very nice massage from a nice young man on Grindr and gave him one too. I think if I ever wanted a new career after technology it may be as a massage therapist. It felt amazing to make another person so happy and relaxed. Any tips for removing coconut oil from bed sheets LOL 😜

I must be sympathizing with Max as I fucked my leg up at the gym 😔. My right calf muscle HURTS when I touch it near the top, even putting some bengay on it was a process and lots of colorful language was uttered (even 2 hours post ibuprofen). Not sure what's up, I can walk but stairs are hard right now 😭 hopefully I don't have to go to the doctor and some rest will heal it.

Hope everyone's day is amazing. I had a very uneventful day just watching movies (Naked Gun and Get Shorty). Friday night was lots of fun, got a very nice massage from a nice young man on Grindr and gave him one too. I think if I ever wanted a new career after technology it may be as a massage therapist. It felt amazing to make another person so happy and relaxed. Any tips for removing coconut oil from bed sheets LOL 😜

I must be sympathizing with Max as I fucked my leg up at the gym 😔. My right calf muscle HURTS when I touch it near the top, even putting some bengay on it was a process and lots of colorful language was uttered (even 2 hours post ibuprofen). Not sure what's up, I can walk but stairs are hard right now 😭 hopefully I don't have to go to the doctor and some rest will heal it.
What’s up with you guys in your 20’s through early 40’s getting hurt? Maybe my approach is smarter……move very slowly. :wink:

But I’ve been getting my steps in every day. In fact I walked close to 15,000 steps today, (5.2 miles), albeit slowly and carefully), in Central Park. I’ll probably post pic’s tomorrow morning before work. Be careful guys!

What’s up with you guys in your 20’s through early 40’s getting hurt? Maybe my approach is smarter……move very slowly. :wink:

But I’ve been getting my steps in every day. In fact I walked close to 15,000 steps today, (5.2 miles), albeit slowly and carefully), in Central Park. I’ll probably post pic’s tomorrow morning before work. Be careful guys!

That's amazing how many steps you are doing! I did like 1400 LOL and that's only because I went out and brought my Dad some shepherds pie I made. I am a natural klutz, I fall UP stairs (in addition to down them), and if there is a hump in the floor I'll find it and trip on it 🤣.

A couple of weeks ago, I was walking with school friends and ended up running across the street as the light was changing. I felt something like a tear as it happened. I literally hurt myself trying to keep up with the youth!

Sunday was a beautiful spring day in Central Park. I met my friend near The Metropolitan Museum on Fifth Avenue to check out cherry blossoms. We saw a few, as well as other flowers, and The Alice in Wonderland Statue, The Bethesda Fountain and tons of folks enjoying the beautiful spring day.

IMG_4781.jpeg
IMG_4789.jpeg
IMG_4756.jpeg
IMG_4761.jpeg
IMG_4782.jpeg
IMG_4792.jpeg

By pure coincidence yesterday was also The Greek Independence Day Parade right on Fifth Avenue starting where we were and we took a look at the beginning of the parade, including the politicians Senator Chuck Schumer and Mayor Eric Adams, and some of the marching bands and floats and an interesting dude riding on a horseback. You never know what you will find going on in New York City!

IMG_4769.jpeg
IMG_4776.jpeg
IMG_4773.jpeg
IMG_4777.jpeg
IMG_4778.jpeg

Yesterday was a work day for me and I missed a beautiful 80 degree day, but today I am home and it will be slightly cooler but still a great day to be outside. I know I do go on about the “miracles” of Mother Narture, but I do marvel how the trees were completely bare a week or two ago and how day by day they are turning green. Still a long way to go but Iove checking the progress day by day! Have a wonderful day wherever you are!!! :sun:

IMG_4798.jpeg

I took advantage of the beautiful 72 degree sunny day with a long walk through the park into DUMBO and back through Brooklyn Bridge Park as the sun was starting to set. It was a pretty day and I got in a great walk!

IMG_4799.jpeg
IMG_4801.jpeg
IMG_4800.jpeg
IMG_4802.jpeg

I took advantage of the beautiful 72 degree sunny day with a long walk through the park into DUMBO and back through Brooklyn Bridge Park as the sun was starting to set. It was a pretty day and I got in a great walk!

View attachment 182608View attachment 182609View attachment 182610View attachment 182611

I should really start going for walks during lunchtime rather than working straight through lunch, especially when it's nice outside. It was 62° today, and mostly cloudy with some sun off and on.

I should really start going for walks during lunchtime rather than working straight through lunch, especially when it's nice outside. It was 62° today, and mostly cloudy with some sun off and on.
I agree. I know when the heat of summer is here, I won’t be doing it as much so I’m trying for everyday I’m not working unless it is pouring out. Strike while the iron is hot, or some cliche like that. :001_rolleyes: