• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, whats up? its ya boy, Mike robbins! lol

Mike,

I totally agree with the others. You, Mike and Austin look great together. You seem to be taking to sucking cock. I also LOVE when you cum, not just the amount, but the expression on your face!!! You look amazed!!! How old were you the first time you had a huge shoot, and were you shocked by it??? Your facial reaction almost matches the great cum geyser!!!!

Brian,

Haha thanks! yeah getting a lil more comfortable wit the dick sucking lol and first time i shot like that was the first time i came.. 14... lost my virginity and was havin sex before i could even cum haha first time i busted i was like omg thats why people have sex!! not just for the amazing feeling but for the orgasm hahaha lil young at the time ;)

Brian,

Haha thanks! yeah getting a lil more comfortable wit the dick sucking lol and first time i shot like that was the first time i came.. 14... lost my virginity and was havin sex before i could even cum haha first time i busted i was like omg thats why people have sex!! not just for the amazing feeling but for the orgasm hahaha lil young at the time ;)

Well young man, I totally love the expression. You look down with that red face (like when you were dry-cumming) and you open your mouth.....Like "What the fuck?????? how did I do that?" Keep it up!! We love it.

Brian,

Yes Mike, your cum shots are something to behold!!

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!! HAHAHAHA I AM A LITTLE BIT DRUNK. well ive been thinking about this since day one. since i have basically told you everything about myself... i think that it's about time for me to get to know all of you. SOOOOOO... what i would like you to post back..... where your from.. what your kinks are.. who you would like to see me in a scene with..... basically as much as i have told you about myself in this forum... if u want to know more about me.. post more about yourself.. i will tell ya'll quiet a bit.. all the way up til the personal getting to know the real mike... lmao we'll good night yall... hope to hear all kinds of crazy things back.. interesting things.. some ideas maybe ;)

well mike, as you know my name is joe, and i live in pittsburgh pennsylvania with my parents. im out to most people, except my father (who isnt stupid so he probably knows). as you know im pretty much a homebody that gets by on adult swim and off color comedy

sexually im very inexperienced and have only have had sex with one guy, so as far as a list of my kinks, i think underwear can be hot and nothing gets me going more than a straight guy! (obviously). i have blown a few guys in passing, a few drunk frat guys and a closet homo or two, but nothing passionate.

ive already begged you to kiss so that goes without saying. i think that your chemistry with Cousin Mikey is totally amazing. but i would really like to see the scenario you were talking about on the Broke Straight Boys Director for a day forum.

i wasnt quite sure what else to say that i havent mentioned in our idle chat. glad youre enjoying your night!

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!! HAHAHAHA I AM A LITTLE BIT DRUNK. well ive been thinking about this since day one. since i have basically told you everything about myself... i think that it's about time for me to get to know all of you. SOOOOOO... what i would like you to post back..... where your from.. what your kinks are.. who you would like to see me in a scene with..... basically as much as i have told you about myself in this forum... if u want to know more about me.. post more about yourself.. i will tell ya'll quiet a bit.. all the way up til the personal getting to know the real mike... lmao we'll good night yall... hope to hear all kinds of crazy things back.. interesting things.. some ideas maybe ;)

I just hope the deal's still on when you wake up hung over and sober. I'd tell you all of it, and make suggestions till you got suggestion indigestion if it actually provoked you to tell more stuff about yourself. You're one of maybe half a dozen Brokies that I personally would like to know a lot more about, not just personal anecdotes, although yours are very funny, but how you think about important stuff.

Really important stuff like orgasms: for example your comment that it's hotter if someone else is in charge of yours. That's been one of the points I've been making to David for a while. Often the scenes end in a sort of desolate anticlimax with the two guys doing in each others' presence what they might just as well be doing in private, a bit lonely in a crowd. Since everyone knows that you cum much harder if another guy is jacking your dick, I can't see why that isn't futon standard practice since it looks so good. Not everyone has such earthquake orgasms as you do (I sometimes black out if it goes on too long and watching your face when you cum is like seeing how I feel) but even so it's far hotter to see a Straightie help his mate out even if he doesn't judder and faint when he shoots.

When is the sensation strongest? When do you peak? Before that initial slightly watery alcaline stream comes out, or when the thick semen shoots, or in the aftermath of the ejaculation? Some people have already had the most important part of their orgasms before anything even is ejaculated, some when the cumming is totally over.

Tell us Mike

... or is it Archibald?:lol::001_tt1::thumbup:

Mike,

I hope the hang-over is a mild one. I am an older man in Boston, who was born at the wrong time!! I did all of what society expected of me... deny any feelings I had for other guys...SOOOO now I look at you and others on a computer....what a country!!

I have always been open-minded, so I appreciate almost anything guys do with each other. I suspect that you have some hidden "kinky" aspects of your personality. It is refreshing for someone like me to see the freedom that you and the other models display.

In the interview, you mentioned your mom and stepdad.....do they know of your work, and what was the reaction??

Have fun...... don't drink and suck!!!!

i'm lori and i'm straight. i like bi sexual men mostly..i've only had 4 sexual partners in my life. i haven't been with a bi man but noticed this kink 2 yrs ago at a get together..my all gay friend and his partner started to make out in a room of people instead of being grossed out, like the few others that were at this party, i got turned on. :) my other kink are blindfolds..i like to try one from time to time..nothing fancy just a robe tie is all i need. i love horror flicks, my facebook and jonny depp..i work at a German grocery store, Aldi..my dad is a homosexual but that has nothing to do with my kink at all! i'm not a sick pervert..it's just a coincidence..the one thing id like to do with my kink is try fucking a man with my strapon.
i like to smoke, have an occasional glass of wine, wake up every morning around 730am, thought of joining peta but i can't give up steak..the chicken and fish were easy. i'm thin but have d cups..go figure?? ummm....i really only enjoy 3 of the models on this site.ummm well if i think of more i'll be sure to edit..thanks for asking us for info. nice change. and i found this site on xvidoes..i thought ryan,thepothead, and danny were hot in the little prologue vid they did so i joined!!

Thanks for the invitation,,,,I'm an older guy, married for 15 years (to a woman)...two sons (neither gay I'm sorry to say)....now been with a partner for 20 years...open marriage...mostly have liked younger guys, but in the last few years, not so concerned about youth and more concerned about the ability of the person to reciprocate with passion...that's why kissing is so important to me (and why people on the forum are anxious to see you kiss, because it indicates being "into it"). I want to see the day when men (and women) are just considered sexual and can enjoy intimacy with a whole range of people.

So, when I watch a guy like you, I look for any signs of passion (The fact you get off watching another guy cum is a great example). Any kind of talk, any kind of incidental touch (just rubbing a guys head can be very hot), any sign of enjoyment, any sign of affection or passion is a turn on.

I love "First Time" stories, so if you would share your first time stories that would be hot. When I was 14 I worked on a farm and my first time was in the barn, in the hay loft, where I came across two other guys sucking and I joined them. They both sucked me off and I came about 3 times. Ah to be that age again!

Again, thanks for your invitation. I hope when you woke up you didn't regret it.

btw. like i said perviously id like to see you top Ashton..or you and your boy Jordan could have a scene..you can top him and break that ass in LOL wow that's a very hot thought!!!

btw. like i said perviously id like to see you top Ashton..or you and your boy Jordan could have a scene..you can top him and break that ass in LOL wow that's a very hot thought!!!
Ahh, I too would love to see a scene with just Mike and Jordan. You two guys exemplify my "ideal Broke Straight Boys", both masculine, young, handsome, lean and toned with beautiful cocks and you both are so passionate when in the throes of sexual heat. I could watch you two guys for a long long time without getting bored. Jordan is an ideal playmate for our beautiful Mike Robbins.

I love "First Time" stories, so if you would share your first time stories that would be hot. When I was 14 I worked on a farm and my first time was in the barn, in the hay loft, where I came across two other guys sucking and I joined them. They both sucked me off and I came about 3 times. Ah to be that age again!
Silvercamel, I too love "First Time" stories, and thank you for your's. I've tried several times to start and contribute to threads about our first time, or our hottest time. If anyone is into starting a new thread on this subject, or picking up on one of the old ones, I would be an attentive reader and try to contribute more stories about my past adventures.

Mike, I too want to wait until you wake up, and sober up a bit and see if you are still into sharing intimate stories with us "forumites". I'd sure love to learn more about you. I loved your original video work on the site, but "I fell in love" with you after watching your "behind the scenes" interviews with Dave. And the more you post about yourself, the more I am turned on by you. You are young, cute, smart, sexy and a very cool young dude, who loves to mellow out with the ganja too.

I'd love to see more of you on camera with other young hotties, such as yourself, off the top of my head, (no not that head :001_rolleyes:), I'd like to see you with Tyler, Logan, Jordan or Shane. But I trust that David will find just the right guys to pair you with to bring out your best.

do you remember jimmy from the diesel and jimmy shoots? i think the three of you together, or even just jimmy, would be hot! itd also be a great way to break you into kissing as both models seem to really enjoy it!

my first time story is kinda lame but also kinda hot at the same time as in encompases my entire corruption and coming out. one night my friend (who i hadnt come out to yet, but already assumed) asked me to accompany her and her friends who were a lesbian couple to this gay bar in pittsburgh. we went and while the two of us were dancing this beautiful black man joined us, and me being totally innocent at the time assumed he wanted to dance with her. while we were dancing i kinda lost track of him, but shortly after i felt him grinding behind me with this crazy hardon! so i went completely balls to the walls and turned around and started focusing on him. all of a sudden he went in for a kiss (which was my first) and we wound up making out the entire night all while dancing and groping. at the end of the night we exchanged numbers and about a month later i brought him up to my college and we werent in my dorm for 2 minutes before he was completely aroused and ripped off my clothes and his. we were both in our boxers and in the bed making out when we heard a knock at the door that happened to be my best female friend who when i opened the door bounded into the room and jumped into the bed with the man who was about to steal my virginity. well while she was flailing around she realized that he had wood and realized what she had just interrupted and was out the door in no time flat to let things progress. well this was my first time taking it up the pooper so he was very slow and loving and attentive. lets just say that i have never had an orgasm quite like that and wont soon forget it, first time or not!

Mike,

I guess I'm not your typical gay guy, but probably more so now than even just a few years ago. I'm in my mid-30's, married (to a great man) for about five years now, and we have a son from when he was married to a woman.
I live up in the Pacific Northwest and am a huge sports fan. Pretty relaxed in general. We really do the typical family activities (school, sports, home-projects) .. things like that.
It's funny and still frustrating at times that when we go out to dinner for example, we'll often be asked if we want separate checks. While on the surface I'd honestly prefer that someone thinks I'm straight, I still wonder if people are just not smart enough to read through the lines...

well mike, as you know my name is joe, and i live in pittsburgh pennsylvania with my parents. im out to most people, except my father (who isnt stupid so he probably knows). as you know im pretty much a homebody that gets by on adult swim and off color comedy

sexually im very inexperienced and have only have had sex with one guy, so as far as a list of my kinks, i think underwear can be hot and nothing gets me going more than a straight guy! (obviously). i have blown a few guys in passing, a few drunk frat guys and a closet homo or two, but nothing passionate.

ive already begged you to kiss so that goes without saying. i think that your chemistry with Cousin Mikey is totally amazing. but i would really like to see the scenario you were talking about on the Broke Straight Boys Director for a day forum.

Hello Joe,
Like I said on twitter, ADULT SWIM ROCKS! haha! athf!!!!

Any visual kinks? things u like to see other do? i have a thong kink lol and really only once? i'm as shocked as i am surprised lol

Yeah mike is a great guy! i really enjoyed his company! i will think of a model that i would kiss and ill talk to dave n see if we cant get me hooked up wit them hhaha idk to me a kiss is passionate, romantic, all of the above that has to do with love.. it's hard for me to picture myself kissing another guy... lol but i shall try.

mike :)

I just hope the deal's still on when you wake up hung over and sober. I'd tell you all of it, and make suggestions till you got suggestion indigestion if it actually provoked you to tell more stuff about yourself. You're one of maybe half a dozen Brokies that I personally would like to know a lot more about, not just personal anecdotes, although yours are very funny, but how you think about important stuff.

Really important stuff like orgasms: for example your comment that it's hotter if someone else is in charge of yours. That's been one of the points I've been making to David for a while. Often the scenes end in a sort of desolate anticlimax with the two guys doing in each others' presence what they might just as well be doing in private, a bit lonely in a crowd. Since everyone knows that you cum much harder if another guy is jacking your dick, I can't see why that isn't futon standard practice since it looks so good. Not everyone has such earthquake orgasms as you do (I sometimes black out if it goes on too long and watching your face when you cum is like seeing how I feel) but even so it's far hotter to see a Straightie help his mate out even if he doesn't judder and faint when he shoots.

When is the sensation strongest? When do you peak? Before that initial slightly watery alcaline stream comes out, or when the thick semen shoots, or in the aftermath of the ejaculation? Some people have already had the most important part of their orgasms before anything even is ejaculated, some when the cumming is totally over.

Tell us Mike

... or is it Archibald?:lol::001_tt1::thumbup:

Hey Slim,

Loved the suggestion indigestion lol cracked me up! my only problem is that I have to get myself close then let them take over... i have never came from a blow job and never hands free unless im all up in it bareback. its like im the only one who knows exactly how to do it and my dicks to used to my touch lol... but as for me my orgasm comes once the goo starts comin lol and the sensation will last for about 10 min...

i wish hahaha.. 2 time heisman winner?

Mike

lol its all an act, i might seem like this crazy sex crazed slut but deep down i cant have full on sex unless its truely passionate. someone i connect with. one time hookups dont do it for me

Mike,

I hope the hang-over is a mild one. I am an older man in Boston, who was born at the wrong time!! I did all of what society expected of me... deny any feelings I had for other guys...SOOOO now I look at you and others on a computer....what a country!!

I have always been open-minded, so I appreciate almost anything guys do with each other. I suspect that you have some hidden "kinky" aspects of your personality. It is refreshing for someone like me to see the freedom that you and the other models display.

In the interview, you mentioned your mom and stepdad.....do they know of your work, and what was the reaction??

Have fun...... don't drink and suck!!!!

Hey Brian,

Hangovers not to bad.. sorry to here that you were raised in a not so accepting area... but you and a friend never experimented or anything like that?
How's the snow in boston?
Yes, my parents know of my work, and actually are cool with it. My mom is probably the coolest person i know. No matter what she always supports me.. she may not approve of what im doing but like she says, its my life and if i want to make those choices then im gona. They actually ask.. so when u going back to florida? haha

Mike