• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

hehe, Whose cock you want to suck?

I don't know if it's taboo to mention his name on this type of thread, but Dustin. Then Austin, Jordan, and Diesal. And Kent.

Not that I'm a whore or anything lol.
I think it's very cool of you to choose Dustin. He was the early star of Broke Straight Boys, and was featured in much of the advertising. Perhaps seeing his image in ads for this site enticed me to check out what they had to offer. Dustin epitomized the young Broke Straight Boys, and he is an excellent choice.

An easy choice

All the guys are nice, and I would love to be with anyone of them.

Only one Shane,(tank) is very hot

I think Tyler, Logan, and Zack. Tyler definitely...:blush: Logan and Zack for the icing on the cake...

Everything about Logan...........is perfect....his smile, his body, his cock.........I'd be happy to do anything with him......! Top or bottom, suck or get sucked........ANYTHING!
And.....I like his personality too!
Watching his face and body when he cums is amazing!

I'd suck C J'S cock till his ears popped. Put that hat on him backwards and let me get on my knees! Slurp slurp pop pop swallow, oh what a relief it is...Or was that speedy alka-seltzer? Anyway, C J is my favorite by far.

I'd suck C J'S cock till his ears popped. Put that hat on him backwards and let me get on my knees! Slurp slurp pop pop swallow, oh what a relief it is...Or was that speedy alka-seltzer? Anyway, C J is my favorite by far.
I like your attitude, Pikecodude! Getting down on your knees to suck off a hot young dude with his hat on backwards. I like your style. :thumbup:

Logan AND THAT WAS EASY...and then Zakk, then Ashton

Dr James for receiving!! the best oral exams I've seen

I'd go for Alden (love to swallow one of his loads), Logan (love that guy!), Jordan (his cock is so fucking hard!!), or Diesal (if I could get it down my throat!).

Dr James for receiving!! the best oral exams I've seen

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one in here who had/has? a thing for Dr. James. He's hot! I remember a scene of his with CJ where he goes all the down on CJ's dick in one fell swoop. CJ's eyes popped out and he looked like he was going to fall backwards on to the exam table. haha

For a guy who hasn't been a twink in decades, I would welcome a housecall from Dr. James any day of the week. LOL