• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

hehe, Whose cock you want to suck?

lights715

Reaction score
This is about exactly the title. Of all the Broke Straight Boys models, whose cock would YOU most love to suck if you had the chance? Don't have to elaborate as to why etc, and not trying to start a feud between members, lol! But PLEASE, if the guy's name is fairly generic (like Tom, hehe) help us find the dude ok? Hope you enjoy what I hope will be a fun, erotic thread. Oh, and btw, if you have a fave model cocksucker you'd love to have service your meat, go for it! HEAD ALL AROUND!

Easy Question, Logan!!...:swallow:

I thought about this for a bit, but I'm going with the first name that popped into my head (s).

JAY! :001_wub:

Same answer for the 2nd question! :001_tt2:

I would go with Michael from this week's post. Just worried that big head may get stuck in my throat.

This is about exactly the title. Of all the Broke Straight Boys models, whose cock would YOU most love to suck if you had the chance? Don't have to elaborate as to why etc, and not trying to start a feud between members, lol! But PLEASE, if the guy's name is fairly generic (like Tom, hehe) help us find the dude ok? Hope you enjoy what I hope will be a fun, erotic thread. Oh, and btw, if you have a fave model cocksucker you'd love to have service your meat, go for it! HEAD ALL AROUND!

Can I pick from College Boy Physicals? Then Ashton (either way) and please bring the equipment

Happy that so many have weighed in already. Thought it might be fun. Everyone have a wonderful weekend! Oh and since I was asked, Tom of "Tom and Kaydin" is my first choice to both parts of the question. Dream of draining his massive balls, hehe!

I don't know if it's taboo to mention his name on this type of thread, but Dustin. Then Austin, Jordan, and Diesal. And Kent.

Not that I'm a whore or anything lol.