• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Harry Potter - Pics and a new movie

Oh, I so agree. I have often found the best gay sex is when both can perform as power tops and power bottoms as well as milk the the hell out of each other in a 69 orally. It just doesn't get better than that. I thinkthat kind of action would rally be hot to see from the two of them.:thumbup:

David if you read this we would like to see these 2 on the futon please, a flip flop please.
Along the lines of Danny and Ryan???.
Reub.

The English press are already speculating that Daniel is gay. One daily trash newspaper even had "Harry Botter" as it's headlines. Daniel's comments were something along the line of "yes I grew up with lots of gay friends", but didn't actually deny being gay.

So what, he's a good actor.

Why the papers even care what someone does in bed..... unless its with someone underage ... is a joke as far as im concrened.

You would think they would have better things to write about.

Not to mention ..... not asking someone the sex of the person or persons they like to cuddle up to

Hummm! Well now I would say Harry should top Malphoy. I really did not like the way he kicked Harry in the train. LOL:thumbup: Yeah, I think Harry should take two ice picks and stick one in each of Malphoy's ears and mount him like a Harley and ride him from the rear. OK, sorry for the graphic. I forgot for a moment I am a pacafist. I guess you can take the man out of the US Marines but it is much harder to take the US Marines out of the man. LOL

Last edited:
Hummm! Well now I would say Harry should top Malphoy. I really did not like the way he kicked Harry in the train. LOL:thumbup: Yeah, I think Harry should take two ice picks and stick one in each of Malphoy's ears and mount him like a Harley and ride him from the rear. OK, sorry for the graphic. I forgot for a moment I am a pacafist. I guess you can take the man out of the US Marines but it is much harder to take the US Marines out of the man. LOL

LOL! Yeah, Harry really should top Malphoy. If anyone ever needed to be treated like a cheap bitch, it is Malfoy! LOL! Instead of ice picks, maybe just elbows? I was always told to never stick anything smaller than my elbow in my ear! :biggrin:

I suppose it depends on how many U S Marines are in the man, and, how they landed?:001_tt2:

I suppose it depends on how many U S Marines are in the man, and, how they landed?:001_tt2:

Who cares how they landed as long as they played hard... LOL :001_tongue:

I thought the movie was really good. If you hadn't read the book though (as I have) you would have been a little lost in places figuring out the significance of various things. Like why Draco was crying in the bathroom in that scene. Why his mother was so concerned about him, etc. She knew that Voldemort had purposely set him up on a mission in which he would probably be killed. All as a payback to Draco's father for his seeming lack of faith and loyalty to his master. It's very hard to condense an 800-900 page book down to a 2 1/2 hour movie though.

I thought the movie was really good. If you hadn't read the book though (as I have) you would have been a little lost in places figuring out the significance of various things. Like why Draco was crying in the bathroom in that scene. Why his mother was so concerned about him, etc. She knew that Voldemort had purposely set him up on a mission in which he would probably be killed. All as a payback to Draco's father for his seeming lack of faith and loyalty to his master. It's very hard to condense an 800-900 page book down to a 2 1/2 hour movie though.

I know that all too well. I remember Dune. LOL

So, where do these photos fit into the book. LOL Sorry, Tampa I couldn't resist.:001_tt2:

Attachments

• harry_potter_gay.jpg
    harry_potter_gay.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 25
  • HarryPotterGay.jpg
    HarryPotterGay.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 26