• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Harry Potter - Pics and a new movie

tucsonjayce

Banned
Reaction score
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is now showing on screens around the world. Please discuss it here. As a benefit here are pics of Daniel Radcliffe in Equus on Broadway (the full frontal with the horse is probably a fake):

Attachments

• daniel-radcliffe-01-2007-02-17.jpg
    daniel-radcliffe-01-2007-02-17.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 56
  • daniel-radcliffe-nude-equus2.jpg
    daniel-radcliffe-nude-equus2.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 76
  • dradcliffe1.gif
    dradcliffe1.gif
    285.6 KB · Views: 109
  • harrry_full.jpg
    harrry_full.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
As H. Potter he's become a mythical icon for borderline pedophiles. As the disturbed stableboy in Equus he's graduated to god. That GIF is awesome. Fankoo wery much Mr. Jason

Wow Jayce,

Great find on the bootleg pics! His actual size there is more in keeping with what one might expect of someone standing nude on a stage. I was hopeful but dubious that the other popular nude pic of him online was the real wand of our favorite wizard. His wand may not be of mythological proportions, but he can cast a spell on me with it any day of the week!:tongue_smilie:

I plan to see the movie very soon. I'm a big Harry Potter fan and have read all the books. So Daniel is not the only thing I enjoy about the franchise. And how about Robert Patterson (Cedric Diggory) of "Twilight" fame? He's a hunk too.

Has anyone seen the movie yet? I know it started around midnight 7/15/09Wednesday night.

And Draco Malfoy (Tom Fenton) as an aperitif:

Attachments

• TomFelton5.jpg
    TomFelton5.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 30
  • tom_felton_1214549951.jpg
    tom_felton_1214549951.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 27
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is now showing on screens around the world. Please discuss it here. As a benefit here are pics of Daniel Radcliffe in Equus on Broadway (the full frontal with the horse is probably a fake):

Jayce you made my day thank you so much. Wow, I heard he was arrested for pot the other day. Huge bummer. Anything to bring down a celebrity... Strange I don't thing many people even consider possession of pot a serious charge at all these days ...

And Draco Malfoy (Tom Fenton) as an aperitif:

It is almost enought to say Daniel eat your heart out. Draco has certainly turned out to be quite handsome.:thumbup:

Interesting videos Kodiboy...:thumbup:

It is almost enought to say Daniel eat your heart out. Draco has certainly turned out to be quite handsome.:thumbup:

I wonder who would top who. I can't make up my mind as they are both good looking young men.
Reub.

I wonder who would top who. I can't make up my mind as they are both good looking young men.
Reub.

Oh, I so agree. I have often found the best gay sex is when both can perform as power tops and power bottoms as well as milk the the hell out of each other in a 69 orally. It just doesn't get better than that. I thinkthat kind of action would rally be hot to see from the two of them.:thumbup: