• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Game - linking songs

Ok, so I dont speak, read or understand French, but I did pick up 3 times, 4 times, 5 times, etc, so here goes...

...plus I'd been waiting for a reason to post this song, which has been stuck in my head for days!

Excellent choice, Ms K!

DAMN!!! He's a sexy mother f*cker!

Perhaps an obvious choice, but I love this version sung by the winner of OZ X factor 2011...Reece Mastin

This was too awful not to post!

Holy shit! Darling, that was some piece of television history! What was it, again, that made Charo so famous? Oh yeah, the hoochie coochie. Lol. Certainly not her singing voice.

Thank you, rbar, for that float down memory lane. Maybe some day I'll show you the video clip of my brother and I doing the theme song... Lol.

Love love!

Holy shit! Darling, that was some piece of television history! What was it, again, that made Charo so famous? Oh yeah, the hoochie coochie. Lol. Certainly not her singing voice.

Thank you, rbar, for that float down memory lane. Maybe some day I'll show you the video clip of my brother and I doing the theme song... Lol.

Love love!

I'd LOVE to see that! :)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Gladys Knight! In the 25 years I've been in the limousine industry, dealing with celebrities on an almost daily basis, she is the only person who ever left me speechless, and shaking! It was not until that moment that I understood all those clips of teenage girls screaming and crying when they met people like Sinatra or The Beatles!

Love love!

I loved that trip down memory lane also. Thanks for posting it. And Laura, who could resist watching you and your brother sing? haha

I can't decide if it's still good or if it's awful by today's standards. haha I'm sure we'll all draw our own conclusions.