• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Game - linking songs

OK, so this really isn't my own personal anything, but I went looking for title match songs and came across this band. The thing that stands out to me is how many people I've seen posting about seeing this band, or listening to this band or liking this band on Facebook lately. While the music isn't a fav, and the vid is weird... (maybe totes showing my age here) I do have a love relationship with electronica....

OK, so this really isn't my own personal anything, but I went looking for title match songs and came across this band. The thing that stands out to me is how many people I've seen posting about seeing this band, or listening to this band or liking this band on Facebook lately. While the music isn't a fav, and the vid is weird... (maybe totes showing my age here) I do have a love relationship with electronica....

My musical tastes are all over the map - from The Andrews Sisters and Dean Martin to Prodigy and Marilyn Manson, and just about everything in between! Electronica, done well, can be just as moving as anything else, BUT, Electronica, NOT done well, can seem cold and heartless...

My musical tastes are all over the map - from The Andrews Sisters and Dean Martin to Prodigy and Marilyn Manson, and just about everything in between!

Me too...from being in the middle of a broad age range of siblings, to marrying a man 12 years older than myself, it all makes for influences and sometimes appreciation of music that cover two and three generations...I think that makes us lucky...

Last edited:

Don't you lot have jobs to go to LOL

Today is a holiday - Labor Day. But, I work from home, so I can work, FB, Tweet, look for dick on line and forum at the same time. ;)

Today is a holiday - Labor Day. But, I work from home, so I can work, FB, Tweet, look for dick on line and forum at the same time. ;)

Why do they call it labor (labour) day, when everyone is on holiday and no work is getting done. LOL

Why do they call it labor (labour) day, when everyone is on holiday and no work is getting done. LOL

I didnt know most of this, but, From Wikipedia...

Labor Day is an American federal holiday observed on the first Monday in September that celebrates the economic and social contributions of workers.

In 1882, Matthew Maguire, a machinist, first proposed the holiday while serving as secretary of the CLU (Central Labor Union) of New York. Others argue that it was first proposed by Peter J. McGuire of the American Federation of Labor in May 1882, after witnessing the annual labor festival held in Toronto, Canada.

Oregon was the first state to make it a holiday in 1887. By the time it became a federal holiday in 1894, thirty states officially celebrated Labor Day. Following the deaths of a number of workers at the hands of the U.S. military and U.S. Marshals during the Pullman Strike, the United States Congress unanimously voted to approve rush legislation that made Labor Day a national holiday; President Grover Cleveland signed it into law a mere six days after the end of the strike. The September date originally chosen by the CLU of New York and observed by many of the nation's trade unions for the past several years was selected rather than the more widespread International Workers' Day because Cleveland was concerned that observance of the latter would be associated with the nascent Communist, Syndicalist and Anarchist movements that, though distinct from one another, had rallied to commemorate the Haymarket Affair in International Workers' Day. All U.S. states, the District of Columbia, and the territories have made it a statutory holiday.

seems like you killed the game! lol

whats the cryptic link? and what would you follow this one with? i got nothing!