• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Game - linking songs

LL how did you get the Scissor Sisters song from the last one.

I hope people are listening to the music too. This is such a classic

Well, of course, but obviously I went for word association. In the end, tho, I ended up at Wild Horses, too, but a diff version. Gonna have to look for it.

Im soooo not a country fan, but I love The Dixie Chicks... Cowboy Take Me Away...

Sorry! I missed a whole page! My bad!

Hey Rob, you're bad allowed me to post this song...and I love it!

Take Me Out

BTW...about listening to the music..Hell Yeah!

Anybody else love Barry?

Sting's "Moon Over Bourbon Street", which he was inspired to write by Anne Rice's Vampire Lestat...

Sting's "Moon Over Bourbon Street", which he was inspired to write by Anne Rice's Vampire Lestat...

Wow, really! I read Anne Rice's vampire series so long ago, but there's something about Lestat that's unforgettable...

Wow, really! I read Anne Rice's vampire series so long ago, but there's something about Lestat that's unforgettable...

I've read everything she's written, other than the 3 books she rote under the name A.N. Roquelare (The "Beauty" trilogy) and have many signed first editions of her novels. Have you read The Witching Hour? Far and away my favorite of all her books. It might seem a bit daunting at 1100+ pages, but totally worth it! She is a master story teller! She makes you believe in Vampires, witches or whatever she's writing about!

I love Lestat! I read all those books. Loved The Witching Hour, too.

I think I love you even a little bit more right now! It's my favorite book! I re-read it every couple of years. I have a signed first edition on my nightstand, but have a dog-eared paperback for reading.

Tears for Fear's ft Oletta Adams - Woman in Chains

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5foyiW94fbs&feature=related

Guys its word assoc so we don't have to stick to chains. lol

Hey Jon,

Thanks for starting this thread. I also want to thank you for the song above for posting the song above. It's beautiful! This song was nagging at my subconscious as we were in the chain them. But I couldn't remember the name even though I was listening to this College Dudes in the 90's until I wore it out. Go figure. haha As I listened to it this morning the power of the lyrics sung live by a beautiful black woman nearly brought me to tears. When the College Dudes was released CNN did a review of it on air. The members of the band said of the song, that when you free women...you free men too. The end of the video with the man releasing the bird also plays into the theme of the original video for the song. Where at the end, a presumably straight man was sitting at an easel board drawing something beautiful and tapping into his feminine creative side. He's free to do so because he fears not that it will be looked down upon as being feminine. :)

You free women and you free men too. Either sex can tap into their masculine or feminine side without fear of social disapproval. We're not there yet. But we're getting there. :)