• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Episode Tagging

BSB_WebMonkey

BluMedia Programmer
Reaction score
Keep up the excellent contributions tagging episode with attributes. Will make it easier for everyone to find what they like.
Some of you have been busy! :smile: Still more work to do and you caught a few recents we missed. :shock:

The link is at the top of the episode page.

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/tagging.php

Fishing for any other suggestions you may have to make it easier to use or tag.

Thanks

WebMonkey

I was thinking that "Uncut" might be a useful tag for some members of the site.

I was thinking that "Uncut" might be a useful tag for some members of the site.

You won't get very many results with that tag. Unfortunately, there are not many on here that are uncut.

Lets "uncut" to the chase...

You won't get very many results with that tag. Unfortunately, there are not many on here that are uncut.

Dear Phantom and Tampa,

While I agree with Phantom's timely conclusion, perhaps this will not always be the case on Broke Straight Boys Anyway, won't it be nice to go directly to the "uncut" tag as Tampa suggested for those of us who are into being all natural as God and Mother Nature designed.:001_wub:

Other worthwhile tag suggestions could include cum-eating, bareback, frottage, incest, tighty-whities, and so on. I would have used this feature earlier, but I never understood what the "TAG" was all about. Daa! Thank you Tampa for being so forward thinking!:blush:

Sincerely tagged for life,:blushing:

Stimpy

Cumrag already said it but cum eating comes to mind?

Tags are the annotations given to an episide. They are not displayed per se, but reside in the background and used for the search/filter.
On the episode list page, there is a link to add those tags. The production team in florida has a similar screen they use when preparing an episode for release. When you filter the set of episodes, the filter logic looks at these tags. Make sense?

Tags are the annotations given to an episide. They are not displayed per se, but reside in the background and used for the search/filter.
On the episode list page, there is a link to add those tags. The production team in florida has a similar screen they use when preparing an episode for release. When you filter the set of episodes, the filter logic looks at these tags. Make sense?

Thank you for responding! Now, let me go try and if I am successful, then it made sense, lol.

Web_Monkey,

Thanks again for your response. I found it and it worked just fine. I feel like such an idiot! LOL