• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Chat Feature

Lol Tampa

Oooh. Do I get a prize for guessing your screen name? LOL

My guess is... In too deep to quit!

Does that qualify me for a basball cap and an autographed photo? LOL

I hope that is his screen name it sounds too hot not to be...:001_unsure:

Have deleted my misguided thread, supposedly the solution to knowing more about Kodie, an invitation to tell "his story" the way some of us have done on the forum in the past. Wow, what a bad idea I had. Really sorry.

Reading this ..part .. The the reason you deleted the other thread i cant help but have a very strong feeling your being very condescending.

I do Hope im wrong as i joke around with people...... i dont make them the joke.. 2 very different things.

I must admitt.. i have tried to feel the same in here but have found it very hard to do so. today.

What's to know? We already know enough to like you, dude. Anything else is just icing on the cake...

I'm sorry Kodie. We have nothing but love and warm feelings for you buddy. Don't feel down... We are blessed to have you with us.

Big hugs to you my friend! :001_wub:

Oooh. Do I get a prize for guessing your screen name? LOL

My guess is... In too deep to quit!

Does that qualify me for a basball cap and an autographed photo? LOL

you are correct sir about my name, but as i will feel bad about not being able to offer you a ball cap....instead i can offer a ball sack lololl

Thanks for your input. We have tons of new things in the works but I will keep your chat idea in mind. :)

Mark

Hi Mark,
Sorry I haven't responded before now - "working life is the curse of the drinking man".
Please don't take my suggestion as something that is important, I certainly do understand the issues & logistics of administering & updating databases.
I feel this is a great site, as it is, & you guys do an excellent job - thanks. :thumbup:

Aren't there free hosting sites that anyone interested in chatting could get together at?

Yes indeed. There definitely are options for people from the forum who want to instant message for free online. They would have to go to another site though. It would just be more convenient if they could do it in here.

you are correct sir about my name, but as i will feel bad about not being able to offer you a ball cap....instead i can offer a ball sack lololl

That would make a great signed photo! LOL Great idea!! :tongue_smilie::001_tongue::lol:

You are cute N2DP in your online photos. You'll find the right guy eventually. Don't be surprised though if you end up kissing a few toads along the way. LOL For most of us it's a rite of passage. Maybe you can beat the odds! :wink: