• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Chat Feature

growing up ... im 39yrs of age.

I like to joke a

Nope nope nope ............. And Peter says Fucking noooooo

The only autobiography i will do is an actual book to be paid for, not a free life story plastered on the net... i'm not an author and will never be one, you want to know about me....Just ask.

That was really presumptuous of me and I apologize. :blushing:

national effective parenting initiative ????

Congratulations. You win. Because in the avalanche of entries, yours comes closest (in that all the initial letters coincide) to the actual meaning. You can choose between a Palma ball cap and a Palma Tshirt. If you had guessed Not Enough Personal Information, you could have chosen between 3 weeks at the luxurious Hotel Formentor on the north coast, and a 10 day cruise around the Balearic Islands, with stops at Ibiza, Formentera, and Menorca. I'd take the cap, but you decide.

I need a postal address, in other words I've got NEPI to send the prize.

I was going along the lines of something like ... Not everyones personal idea's ...or something like that.. but wasnt entering into yr comp lol

oh shit i just reaad the rest of yr message lol

I was going along the lines of something like ... Not everyones personal idea's ...or something like that.. but wasnt entering into yr comp lol

oh shit i just reaad the rest of yr message lol

Remember Morphy? Just seconds too late!!! But you get to choose between a ball cap and a teeshirt too; maybe you should get both because of the shock that the autobiography initiative put you through. You deserve the cruise lol, but that will be another contest. Again, a postal address, otherwise I'd be stymied in the face of NEPI.

Is there mail service to the outback?

kodie if you don't want the hat I'll take it. Hi slim.lol

If Slim will Post it to you.....its fine by me...... and if he does ...wear it with all of mine and his love, buddy

Last edited:
thanx I collect hat's, T shirt's and other stuff.

My fav hat said " I'm so miserable it's like you were still here " lol I still have it but when I moved back to Michigan from South Dakota 7 years ago I lost 3 boxes that had about 150 hats and 100 T shirts. Man was I pissed

Peter likes smart ass ones ill send you the site i get his from

here you go http://www.samsousan.com.au/

i posted the last few i sent away 4 him... in the im bored chat

They didnt send the frequent flyer 1...its on back order ... he was upset.

my daughter,Hope Maree got it for him one fathers day and he wore it to death lol

Im not keen on the Dope ones myself...... but id never let the odd henry mickeal or mojave die from lack of water

i dont touch the stuff myself, but Peter smokes. and he can only grow 1 at a time.

no way i want a drug bust.

is it true native amercians can grow up to 5 a year for personal use ?

or was someone pulling my leg lol

alot of people grow it but it's against the law to grow it. I don't like drugs either.

we are talking in the wrong chat..... ill take this question and leave this one befor i get spanked lol

Last edited:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

thanks for that Slim.

You have redeamed yourself

All is forgiven ................. come home SLIMMMMMMMM haha

Last edited:
national effective parenting initiative ????

Oooh. Do I get a prize for guessing your screen name? LOL

My guess is... In too deep to quit!

Does that qualify me for a basball cap and an autographed photo? LOL