• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

CBP: Jacob's Back For An Endurance Test

Beth

BSB Addict
Reaction score
OMFG, I think Jacob and Dr. Jizzerman are so hot together. Normally I see the doctor taking care of his "pacients," but with Jacob, I think they're on a whole different level! I actually love the fact that Jacob can cum over and over and stay hard; a dream cum true to most guys and gals! Thanks you both, a real treat!

I'd gladly take a dose of his jizz anyday!

OMFG, I think Jacob and Dr. Jizzerman are so hot together. Normally I see the doctor taking care of his "pacients," but with Jacob, I think they're on a whole different level! I actually love the fact that Jacob can cum over and over and stay hard; a dream cum true to most guys and gals! Thanks you both, a real treat!

Dear Beth,

Not only have I appreciated the previous episode, but I am wanting to see still more of the fit doctor. Generally speaking, I am not a fan of the "Doctor/patient" scenario, but I do enjoy seeing the disparity in age played out on these episodes. I have actually become a devotee to seeing the doctor giving head, getting fucked, or whatever medical emergency there is to deal with by his gifted hands and mouth. I am saying that I think in this case, Dr. Jizzerman gets my "jizz vote" for his beautiful little ass and his dedication to the patient de jour. I think I have developed a certifiable "Jizzerman Fixation" of the most serious kind!

I wish my doctor had his many gifts and talents to apply to me during my office visits. Not meaning to downplay his sexy patient(s), I just think Jizzerman is right up my sexual alley, symbolically speaking. But I would be more than pleased with any attention he might throw my way, in the tangible sense. I would gladly turn my head to one side and cough for him on command anyday!

Sincerely,

Stimpy

Stimpy,
I don't even have a prostate, but I wouldn't mind if the doctor were to take my temperature rectally!:thumbup1:

I haven't watched the video yet, but the minute I read "internal cumshot" I started downloading it... My favorite kind of video, with or without a condom. Real sex, people! Yay!

Dr-.jpg

My doc... much more handsome in person...