• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Nurse Johnny Brings in TJ Smokez in for His Second Endurance Test

kgmets2

BSB God
Reaction score
At 18 years old, 6'2", 130 lbs. and a 7" cock, Freshmen TJ has a hot little ass for bottoming and a 7" cock for topping. Given that in his six prior College Boy Physicals scenes, TJ has topped only once and bottomed five times, word has apparently gotten out around campus about TJ's bottoming talents. So Nurse Johnny calls in TJ for a second endurance test in order that he can continue to run for the college track team. As the endurance test proceeds, Nurse Johnny feels TJ up, gets him hard, sucks him, gets TJ to return the favor and then fucks him! TJ's last words of this hot scene were: "I can't wait for my third endurance test!" Very hot new scene just released yesterday! Check it out!

doctor-gets-frisky-with-a-patient.jpg

At 18 years old, 6'2", 130 lbs. and a 7" cock, Freshmen TJ has a hot little ass for bottoming and a 7" cock for topping. Given that in his six prior College Boy Physicals scenes, TJ has topped only once and bottomed five times, word has apparently gotten out around campus about TJ's bottoming talents. So Nurse Johnny calls in TJ for a second endurance test in order that he can continue to run for the college track team. As the endurance test proceeds, Nurse Johnny feels TJ up, gets him hard, sucks him, gets TJ to return the favor and then fucks him! TJ's last words of this hot scene were: "I can't wait for my third endurance test!" Very hot new scene just released yesterday! Check it out!
P.S. in checking out TJ's College Boy Physicals scene history, on February 24th TJ put his 7" hard cock to good use fucking Nurse Johnny during his first endurance test, so this second endurace test scene was Nurse Johnny's flip/revenge fuck. A commenter on the scene over at College Boy Physicals would like to see TJ top more, and TJ is quite capable of that as he showed in his earlier scene with Nurse Johnny. On the other hand, at 6'2", 130 lbs., TJ has the perfect hot little ass for bottoming! Whether TJ tops or bottoms, he is a great young talent for College Boy Physicals to have!