• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bsb home page photo

nsreed

Reaction score
I dont mean to be so lazy, but instead of going through page after page looking,
maybe you all can help.

WHO is the guy on Broke Straight Boys home page to the immediate left of Tyler? Black, longish hair, cute face and body.

I dont mean to be so lazy, but instead of going through page after page looking,
maybe you all can help.

WHO is the guy on Broke Straight Boys home page to the immediate left of Tyler? Black, longish hair, cute face and body.

That is Kyler. He is in scenes with Zakk. He may be even more beautiful than Zakk.:001_wub:

AAAAAHHHHH, GORGEOUS Kyler!!! I miss him so!!! LOL (BTW, Miss K, there's NO "MAYBE'S" about it...he IS even more gorgeous than Zakk! LMAO!!!

Last edited:
Damien reminds me sooo much of an ex-student of mine that it's not even funny. He was equally as hot and talented in bed...

They are indeed a very hot bunch of guys. If I was voting on an "Original Broke Straight Boys", (the David era), Hall of Fame, I would vote seven of the nine into the inaugural class. I would leave out Drew and Damien, and add Alden, and perhaps a few others, but the banner boys do typify the best that Broke Straight Boys's has presented to us.:001_smile:

Haha... I teach Civilizations 1 and 2, General Chemistry and Spectroscopic Methods of Identification! That particular student needed extra credit after the class finished.

Haha... I teach Civilizations 1 and 2, General Chemistry and Spectroscopic Methods of Identification! That particular student needed extra credit after the class finished.

Wow Zyl. That's an impressive roster of classes. While you were still learning how to teach all those courses I enjoyed hearing how you tutored your college dorm mate in male anatomy and physiology. haha

You've always been so giving.... :wink:

Wow Zyl. That's an impressive roster of classes. While you were still learning how to teach all those courses I enjoyed hearing how you tutored your college dorm mate in male anatomy and physiology. haha

You've always been so giving.... :wink:

Haha, well Civ1/2 are a part of my program. I was required to teach them. It's a really broad topic. I took Civ1 down an anthropological route. I didn't really focus on anything. Civ2 I went down a philosophical path because I simply didn't want to teach two classes the same way. Civ1 is prehistory to the Middle Ages and Civ2 picks up there and goes to modern day.

The other two are my general area of study and an expertise.

Delicious.