• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bad Jokes

Why I was Fired

For the last company picnic, management had
decided that, due to liability issues, we could have alcohol, but only one (1) drink per person.

I was fired for ordering the cups.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Resimay

To hoom it mae cunsern,

I waunt to apply for the job what I saw in the paper.

I can Type realee quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting..

I think I am good on the phone and I no I am a pepole person,
Pepole really seam to respond
to me well. Certain men and all the ladies.

I no my spellin is not to good but fi nd that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety.

My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth,

I can start emeditely. Thank you in advanse fore yore anser.

hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly,

BRYAN

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me.

image001111.jpg

Employer's response:

Dear Bryan ,

It's OK honey, we've got spell check.

See you Monday.

A Virgina State trooper pulled a car over on I-64 about 2 miles south of the
Virginia/ West Virgina State line. When the trooper asked the driver why he was
speeding, the driver said he was a Magician and Juggler and was on his way to
Beckley WV to do a show at the Shrine Circus. He didn't want to be late.

The trooper told the driver he was fascinated by juggling and said if the driver
would do a little juggling for him then he wouldn't give him a ticket. He told
the trooper he had sent his equipment ahead and didn't have anything to juggle.
The trooper said he had some flares in the trunk and asked if he could juggle
them. The juggler said he could, so the trooper got 5 flares, lit them and
handed them to him.

While the man was juggling, a car pulled in behind the patrol car. A drunken
good old boy from West Virginia got out, watched the performance, then went over
to the patrol car, opened the rear door and got in. The trooper observed him and
went over to the patrol car, opened the door asking the drunk what he thought he
was doing.

The drunk replied, 'You might as well take my ass to jail, 'cause there ain't no
way I can pass that test.'

Stanley died in a fire and his body was burned pretty badly.

The morgue needed someone to identify the body, so they sent for his two best friends, Cooter and Gomer.

The three men had always done everything together.

Cooter arrived first, and when the mortician pulled back the sheet, Cooter said, 'Yup, his face is burned up pretty bad. You better roll him over.'

The mortician rolled him over and Cooter said, 'Nope, ain't Stanley .'

The mortician thought this was rather strange.

So he brought Gomer in to confirm the identity of the body. Gomer looked at the body and said, 'Yup, he's pretty well burnt up. Roll him over.'

The mortician rolled him over and Gomer said, 'No, it ain't Stanley '

The mortician asked, 'How can you tell?'

Gomer said, 'Well, Stanley had two assholes.'

'What? He had two assholes?' asked the mortician.

'Yup, we never seen 'em, but everybody used to say: 'There's Stanley with them two assholes.'

attachment.php

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
The amazing human body.

It takes your food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.

One human hair can support 3 kg (6.6 lb).

The average man's penis is three times the length of his thumb.

Human thighbones are stronger than concrete..

A woman's heart beats faster than a man's..

There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.

Women blink twice as often as men.

The average person's skin weighs twice as much as the brain.

Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still.

If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.

Women reading this will be finished now.

Men are still busy checking their thumbs..

Two friends are walking down the street and pass a pit bull licking his balls. The first one says "Man, I wish I could do that!" His friend answers, "Dude, at least fucking pet it first!"

A Virgina State trooper pulled a car over on I-64 about 2 miles south of the
Virginia/ West Virgina State line. When the trooper asked the driver why he was
speeding, the driver said he was a Magician and Juggler and was on his way to
Beckley WV to do a show at the Shrine Circus. He didn't want to be late.

The trooper told the driver he was fascinated by juggling and said if the driver
would do a little juggling for him then he wouldn't give him a ticket. He told
the trooper he had sent his equipment ahead and didn't have anything to juggle.
The trooper said he had some flares in the trunk and asked if he could juggle
them. The juggler said he could, so the trooper got 5 flares, lit them and
handed them to him.

While the man was juggling, a car pulled in behind the patrol car. A drunken
good old boy from West Virginia got out, watched the performance, then went over
to the patrol car, opened the rear door and got in. The trooper observed him and
went over to the patrol car, opened the door asking the drunk what he thought he
was doing.

The drunk replied, 'You might as well take my ass to jail, 'cause there ain't no
way I can pass that test.'

I love that joke I think I will add it to my arsenal now.:thumbup:

Two friends are walking down the street and pass a pit bull licking his balls. The first one says "Man, I wish I could do that!" His friend answers, "Dude, at least fucking pet it first!"

Short and sweet I like it. :thumbup:

I just bought a goldfish and the bloody thing is epileptic!! ..... Mind you if i leave it in the bowl its fine ...

Man married to a deaf girl. He says we must work out a code: If I want sex i will stroke your breast - you reply by pulling my cock ONCE for YES or 62 times for NO

Man has a sex change. Mate asks, "did it hurt when they chopped your cock and balls off?" He replied "not as much as when they shrank my brain and widened my gob!"

Wife says to her husband, "Bulls can fuck 3000 times a year, why cant you?" The husband replies "ask the bull if he fucks the same cow every night!"

So there's this guy, do you understand? He's tired of screwin' his wife... So his friend says to him, "Hey, why don't you do it like the Chinese do?" So he says, "How do the Chinese do it?" And the guy says, "Well, the Chinese, first they screw a little bit, then they stop, then they go and read a little Confucius, come back, screw a little bit more, then they stop again, go and they screw a little bit... then they go back and they screw a little bit more and then they go out and they contemplate the moon or something like that. Makes it more exciting." So now, the guy goes home and he starts screwin' his own wife, see.

So he screws her for a little bit and then he stops, and he goes out of the room and reads Life Magazine. Then he goes back in, he starts screwin' again. He says, "Excuse me for a minute, honey." He goes out and he smokes a cigarette. Now his wife is gettin' sore as hell. He comes back in the room, he starts screwin' again. He gets up to start to leave again to go look at the moon. She looks at him and says, "Hey, whats the matter with ya. You're screwin' just like a Chinaman!"