• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Bad Jokes

Markymark

BSB Addict
Reaction score
What do you call a young male courtesan from Henry VIII's court?

Baroque Straight Boys!

What do you call young sailors on leave in Gay SF?

Broke Straight Buoys! (notice I did not say Marines? That's cuz they're always broke! LOL)

Told ya they were bad! (But you looked, didn't you?) LOL!

I'm out of here before someone starts throwing rotting veggies!

Bored and Horny, I am,

Last edited:
And, speaking of Bad Jokes! What happened with the microphones under the bed in the latest ABFT? Geez, the bed springs are louder than my great grandmother's knees! Move the mics, or oil the springs, Please!:cursing:

Turning down my volume, I am,

What do you call a young male courtesan from Henry VIII's court?

Baroque Straight Boys!

What do you call young sailors on leave in Gay SF?

Broke Straight Buoys! (notice I did not say Marines? That's cuz they're always broke! LOL)

Told ya they were bad! (But you looked, didn't you?) LOL!

I'm out of here before someone starts throwing rotting veggies!

Bored and Horny, I am,

I loved your Jokes MarkyMark...

Speaking of BAD, did you know that,

NOT EVEN A MOSQUITO, (CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT) GETS A PAT ON THE BACK,

until it starts to work!!!!

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

And, speaking of Bad Jokes! What happened with the microphones under the bed in the latest ABFT? Geez, the bed springs are louder than my great grandmother's knees! Move the mics, or oil the springs, Please!:cursing:

Now that one cracked me up lol. I like your catch phrases, they always make me smile markymark hehe. No watched the vid either but now I've just got to so I can hear them squeak lol.

ok so here's a really bad joke....

Q. What kind of lettuce did they serve on the Titanic?
A. Iceberg

Hahaha soooo corny

Great jokes, guys! Bad or not, I laughed at all of them!

Really, really bad joke.
A man goes into a doctor's office and says, "I have a mole on my penis. Can you remove it?" He lowers his pants.
The doctor says, "Yes, I can remove it. But afterwards, I'm going to have to report you to the ASPCA."

That's not a bad joke, that's an excellent joke.

An Amnesiac walks up to a beautiful blond at the bar and says "Do I come here often" Please don't hurt me

LMAO! Marky! I don't think spotted dick includes a mammal! :lol:

I am not sure which film you are referring to. Please elaborate.

I am not sure which film you are referring to. Please elaborate.

Hello jon! If you click on the Amateur Boys first Time site under the bonus sites button above, the very first video on the first page, (the newest one) has two boys on the bed. One walks in the room, says he had a tough day at work, and flops down. Turn up your volume, and listen to the bed springs. I kept expecting the bed to collapse! I'm sure the editor was thinking, "What the fuck?", but what could he do?

I am,

What does a Queen do when she burps? She issues a Royal Pardon. LOL :lol::001_tt2:

For those of you who have taken a cruise here are some great liners (and if you haven't, this is what you miss).

1. What do they do with the Ice sculptures after they melt? (Water anyone?).

2. Do the crew sleep on Board? (No we helicopter them on an off nightly.)

3. What time is the midnight buffet? (Dah!)

4. Do these stairs go up as well as down???? (Must have been said by a blond).

5. Does the ship generate its own electricity? (Of course not. They use a long extension cord.)

These were real questions ask on board cruise ships (my answers). If you think you can handle more.............

Live Long and Prosper (and watch out for icebergs),

Vicekid

A Real Bad Yolk....

I'm no spring chicken....that's why this is such a bad yolk....

Did you hear about the dyslexic atheist insomniac that stayed up all night contemplating Dog?

Vicekid, Those were as bad as why they ship bagels to Panama. (So they can have them with locks).