• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ayden & Max - To Quote Andrea True Connection - "MORE, MORE, MORE!"

stowe1

Ye Olde Curmudgeon
Reaction score
This scene was true perfection! It gets an easy 5 and deserves much more! Right now, I can only say thanks to Ayden and Max for a truly marvelous scene - you made me a happy camper this early on Saturday. Will post more later after I've recovered!

-

I couldn't agree more with you Stowe. This was possibly my FAVORITE scene here in a long long time. AYDEN is perfection to me, with all the attributes that push all my buttons. He is absolutely captivating to watch, from his beautiful head of hair, to his extremely handsome boyish face, to his perfect lithe body, his big beautiful cock, and his deep manly voice on a young man's body.

As Grace noticed from the still preview of this scene, it was not shot in the usual Broke Straight Boys studio, and the big bed gave the boys room to get comfortable for the marvelous fucking that Ayden gave to Max, and the use of the mirror on the wall gave us a great view of Ayden's perfectly shaped ass as well, as he used it to thrust his big dick into Max's willing hole. And I loved Ayden's ultra masculine voice telling Max to suck his dick and telling Max how much he loves his dick in his ass.

And for those who have wanted to see ass play, Ayden put a couple of his long masculine fingers up Max's hole before the fucking began. For a minute it looked like Ayden was going in bareback, but he did stop to put the condom on, before entering Max. And I loved how Max became fixated on Ayden's beautiful chest as he touched and caressed Ayden's nipple, while being penetrated on his side.

Watching Ayden's perfect body undulating in perfect rhythm was captivating to this viewer. To me, Ayden comes as close to a perfect looking young male in his prime physical condition as I've seen here in a very long time. All I can say is WOW! Thanks to Max and AYDEN !!!

first off one of the best filmed scenes in a long time.
From the start Max had this look on his face that said I want this cock. You really can't hide that look. Ayden is beautiful. Reallly!
I loved the way Max played with Ayden's pecs while he fucked him.... Great scene and both guys did an awesome job. I would really like to see Max with Johnny. Gave this one a great big 5.

This scene brought back a memory... the famous "Jimmy Slater and Austin Grant" scene when Tyler said, " It's like watching Grant fucking Grant". Well, this was like watching Ayden fucking Ayden... and that is just down right HOT.

I couldn't agree more with you Stowe. This was possibly my FAVORITE scene here in a long long time. AYDEN is perfection to me, with all the attributes that push all my buttons. He is absolutely captivating to watch, from his beautiful head of hair, to his extremely handsome boyish face, to his perfect lithe body, his big beautiful cock, and his deep manly voice on a young man's body.

As Grace noticed from the still preview of this scene, it was not shot in the usual Broke Straight Boys studio, and the big bed gave the boys room to get comfortable for the marvelous fucking that Ayden gave to Max, and the use of the mirror on the wall gave us a great view of Ayden's perfectly shaped ass as well, as he used it to thrust his big dick into Max's willing hole. And I loved Ayden's ultra masculine voice telling Max to suck his dick and telling Max how much he loves his dick in his ass.

And for those who have wanted to see ass play, Ayden put a couple of his long masculine fingers up Max's hole before the fucking began. For a minute it looked like Ayden was going in bareback, but he did stop to put the condom on, before entering Max. And I loved how Max became fixated on Ayden's beautiful chest as he touched and caressed Ayden's nipple, while being penetrated on his side.

Watching Ayden's perfect body undulating in perfect rhythm was captivating to this viewer. To me, Ayden comes as close to a perfect looking young male in his prime physical condition as I've seen here in a very long time. All I can say is WOW! Thanks to Max and AYDEN !!!

I think that someone at Broke Straight Boys has just as big of a crush on AYDEN, as Mikey and I do. That had to be the inspiration behind the giant mirror, and getting to see AYDEN from all directions. Damn, damn, damn, that boy is beautiful. The way his muscles move just draws me in, and I get lost. Forget about that deep voice and mussed hair:001_wub:..........

I don't give a huge number of 5's, and most of my 5's have kissing. But, this one didn't even need it, I didn't even notice. This was a twelve.

If I HAVE TO come up with a criticism, the only thing I would change is that fetal position moment.........I just just think it is an odd, uncomfortable looking position.

........and that really was an ugly bedspread.:001_tt2:.......

I think I love them both now!!!:bump: p.s. Ms K somewhere down the line I had a similiar bedspread that was just as ugly. lol

LOL The bedspread pattern is a little busy for when you are trying to focus on the models. Yet I didn't mind it. I thought the gold matched and complemented their beautiful golden locks perfectly. :001_smile:

I think that someone at Broke Straight Boys has just as big of a crush on AYDEN, as Mikey and I do. That had to be the inspiration behind the giant mirror, and getting to see AYDEN from all directions. Damn, damn, damn, that boy is beautiful. The way his muscles move just draws me in, and I get lost. Forget about that deep voice and mussed hair:001_wub:..........

I don't give a huge number of 5's, and most of my 5's have kissing. But, this one didn't even need it, I didn't even notice. This was a twelve.

If I HAVE TO come up with a criticism, the only thing I would change is that fetal position moment.........I just just think it is an odd, uncomfortable looking position.

Bedspread, what bedspread? I only have eyes for AYDEN, but I agree 100% with everything else you said Ms. K. What a beautiful young man!

LOL The bedspread pattern is a little busy for when you are trying to focus on the models. Yet I didn't mind it. I thought the gold matched and complemented their beautiful golden locks perfectly. :001_smile:

Tampa, that's rather cheesy even by your standards my friend lol x

When I started this thread, I said I'd be back with more comments. But to tell you the truth, after readin everyones' posts on here, there is really nothing more I can add to them. This was a terrific scene - meets almost all the criteria for perfection for me so that's where I end up.

However, I do have a few comments:

1. I think it was Ms. K that pointed out fetal position flaw. And I totally agree. When the position was used a while back, I posted that if you are going to use that position then make sure the balls are pulledfront so as not to look a a tumore growth between the legs. I have no problem with the position per se, but not with the balls facing the camera. That's a note the director should make.

2. Some people posting on this scene on the thread started before the scene aired complained as to the lack of chemistry. I don't see that. I think the chemistry between these two believably straight guys was just right. You don't need jocularity, kissing, etc. to indicate chemistry. Sometimes relative silent interaction can be the best chemistry of all between people.

3. Ayden was a busy man in August. The last 4 scenes posted featuring him were all produced in August. We know his first wo oral scene were posted out of order. So chronologically he had his oral scene with Johnny, then his oral with Gabe; then the other two scenes, his anal with Blake and this latest with Max were also filmed in August, but we don't know which came first. I'm guessing given how he performed in both, that the scene with Blake was first. He just seems so much more comfortable doing the whole anal thing in this scene with Max and he stayed hard (whether naturally or with help from the little blue pill, who knows? but it's something that he would have known only after doing an anal scene - the one with Blake.

4. Although I titled this thread with More, More, More - I'm having second thoughts. I doubt that Broke Straight Boys would given us a second scene with Ayden topping Max. So that means for another Ayden-Max scene to occur Ayden would have to bottom for Max. And I don't want to see

Last edited:
to finish my post #12 of 7:13 pm 10/14 ...

Something happened to the computer keyboard (Poltergeist, I'm convinced) and I couldn't type anymore; but it was time to quit for a while and when I came back it still wasn't working. So I shut down the computer and started back up, and voila, it's working again. Luddite that I am, I have no idea what happened but I'm back for now. So I want to finish my last post.

from previous post: "And I don't want to see ... (and now I'll pick up from there) ... Ayden bottom, so I guess I'll have to settle for this one for now. Having said that, and they do get Ayden to bottom (and I put nothing past the power of enough money and/or the persuasive powers of Clay) there are only 2 people I'd be satisfied topping him and they are Johnny Forza or Spencer Todd (if Big Red is still around).

-

Something happened to the computer keyboard (Poltergeist, I'm convinced) and I couldn't type anymore; but it was time to quit for a while and when I came back it still wasn't working. So I shut down the computer and started back up, and voila, it's working again. Luddite that I am, I have no idea what happened but I'm back for now. So I want to finish my last post.

from previous post: "And I don't want to see ... (and now I'll pick up from there) ... Ayden bottom, so I guess I'll have to settle for this one for now. Having said that, and they do get Ayden to bottom (and I put nothing past the power of enough money and/or the persuasive powers of Clay) there are only 2 people I'd be satisfied topping him and they are Johnny Forza or Spencer Todd (if Big Red is still around).

-

:sign0068::notsigned::notsigned::notsigned::catfight:

I agree 100%, Ms. K. And since you and mikey have been here FOREVER maybe you two will have better luck than I; for it seems every time I lobby to keep a studly top just that, he ends up bottomming. Fie on Clay and the power of money!!!

-

I'll throw in my tuppence to say I r-e-a-l-l-y liked the way submissive Maxy curled himself
into a fetal ball to offer his hole to Master Ayden. When I'm fucking s.o., I don't care balls
in or out. I know that it's ball-sack I'm seeing, nothing growth-like, so it's all good.

Just as Max's sex sounds and Ayden's dirty talk greatly increased the hot-ness of this
video, I appreciate the lack of words at the end. I was on tenterhooks that Ayden
was going to say something jocular to pierce the heavy mood of passion and connection
with which the room was saturated. The slight laughing of both models, an obvious
release for them, was fine. Brilliant direction to end the clip before dialogue brought
us back to earth.

TG
x

After watching the video for about the 4th time, it really seemed to me that Max was really into Ayden. He kept looking at Ayden with adoring eyes or what I used to call bedroom eyes. He kept rubbing Ayden's pec's. I dont't understand how some people can say there was no connection between the two (other than Ayden's cock).

There was a massive man-to-man connection here.
At first Max was looking eagerly in the direction of Ayden's cock,
but he moved into making intense eye contact later on, which
Ayden seemed to return.

Kissing would have been a very natural expression of the passion
between them.

Certainly Max's grabbing at Ayden's pecs was also an organic
expression of intense connection between them.

This video gave a pretty good example of what chemistry
looks like.

TG
x