• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

App

Your telling me I end up nearly saying all things if I use my bloody phone. BRING ON THE APP

HaHha..You'll both be asleep...So johnny well get to look at that pretty ass first tonight. Losers...LOL
you can look my dear johnny but keep those hands away or do I have to remind you just how smelly buster dog can get :sick:

you can look my dear johnny but keep those hands away or do I have to remind you just how smelly buster dog can get :sick:
Well I will just set my cat loose. And he is vicious.Just waiting to look at that Ass. Sleep well tonight.
God Save The Queen...

Last edited:
Well I will just set my cat lose. And he is vicious.Just waiting to look at that Ass. Sleep well tonight. God Save The Queen...
I bet your cats just perfect as he has you as an owner, Tyler really does have just a perfect ass and that's for sure and don't worry I could never let the torture of his smell on you. X

I bet your cats just perfect as he has you as an owner, Tyler really does have just a perfect ass and that's for sure and don't worry I could never let the torture of his smell on you. X
Hey Danny Boy.
Good to be home.Hope all is good with you? Getting my lube and towel ready. LOL LOL
xoxo johnny

Hey Danny Boy.
Good to be home.Hope all is good with you? Getting my lube and towel ready. LOL LOL
xoxo johnny
I'm just gutted I've got to wait until after 7pm my time before I get to watch it, but it's Tyler's birthday tomorrow so I hope everyone's nice to him. Dan x

Well I will just set my cat loose. And he is vicious.Just waiting to look at that Ass. Sleep well tonight.
God Save The Queen...
Funny, I just let my cat loose too, but Steve refuses to pet it. He said last time he did, it "spit" at him...I call it "water boarding.":bump:

Good to know you guys would rather have an app. I will talk to my tech team about this. :)

Not sure the word should be rather Mark, it's more of an addition. I'm afraid if there was an app then I would be tempted to fire it up at work then i would probably get fired. Knowing what certain members jobs are here on the forum, I guess it would be embarrassing for them too. But all good for those away from their pcs or macs.

Funny, I just let my cat loose too, but Steve refuses to pet it. He said last time he did, it "spit" at him...I call it "water boarding.":bump:

Thanks Beth... now I have to replace my keyboard thanks to you! I just spit my drink all over the place! LMAO