• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Waz up everyone

Mabbott

Reaction score
Waz up everyone ,
Do anyone here also like to read books currently little addicted to reading Kindle Unlimited books on my phone on the Amazon app?

Comment what kind of books you read and some book recommendations.

I go first I read extreme horror and Splatterpunk books also M/M, drama ,action and adventure books.

If you look dip your feet into extreme horror

try Cotton candy by Stuart Bray for MM

Try Broken june series by Stuart Bray for S8

Try Zola by DE McCluskey for gross read

Try the collecting vol 1 and 2 by Rayne Havok for all around extreme horror read of short novels

Try billy Sliver and Taila series by Daniel Volpe for wild ride

Try yellow by Aron Beauregard for revenge murder

I don't read nearly as much as I used to, I kinda miss it honestly. I have more books in my kindle account than I could read in a lifetime (it's free so why not "buy" them LOL)

I'm a Stephen King fan, but haven't read anything new of his in probably 4 or 5 years, I crack out my copy of 11/22/63 every now and then as it's one of my top favorites of his (the other being The Stand).

I picked up Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston in paperback after seeing the movie on Amazon Prime (I'm looking for the Blu-Ray to buy it, but it doesn't seem to be for sale in the US yet) and I'm slowly working my way through that. On my Kindle app, I'm reading Mango Bob by Bill Myers, it's good so far, but not far into it.

Some other favorite authors of mine, Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child, Robin Cook, John J Nance, Dean Koontz

I don't read nearly as much as I used to, I kinda miss it honestly. I have more books in my kindle account than I could read in a lifetime (it's free so why not "buy" them LOL)

I'm a Stephen King fan, but haven't read anything new of his in probably 4 or 5 years, I crack out my copy of 11/22/63 every now and then as it's one of my top favorites of his (the other being The Stand).

I picked up Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston in paperback after seeing the movie on Amazon Prime (I'm looking for the Blu-Ray to buy it, but it doesn't seem to be for sale in the US yet) and I'm slowly working my way through that. On my Kindle app, I'm reading Mango Bob by Bill Myers, it's good so far, but not far into it.

Some other favorite authors of mine, Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child, Robin Cook, John J Nance, Dean Koontz
Cool only book I read that was Steven King was Under the dome it was good after I read the book watch the TV show what was also good and of Course read IT lol

I didnt read red white and royal blue but I did watch the movie on my free trail of Amazon Prime it was good like it cute wannted more nudity it feels now of day its taboo to see dick shots put its ok to see vag and boobs tho and Ass .

I read books are pushing the boundaries of Horror .
If you don't have any Tiggers or if you do let me know what your tiggers are like mine is Maggots and children sexual abuse in detail but I read books that plush my tiggers but just takes me longer to finsh it and sometimes I put book away and cone back to it ..

Extreme horror books recommendations

Stuart Bray is my favorite author all on Ku
1.Cotton candy MM roll coaster ride so good highly recommend it with sexual violence

2. Violence of meek series have extreme violence towards people and animals major tigger warning

3. Broken june series is like Cotton candy but series and St8 very good with sexual violence

4. Mockingbird sings was hard to read major children sexual abuse in details made me stick but push through it very good the ass gets what is comming for him kinda wish he more burtal fate I express this feeling to my author he said I am not only one said this to him .

5. Barren boys his new book have drug and extreme violence very good

6. The heredic very good have extreme violence

Other authors

Daniel Volpe
Billy Sliver extreme drug use and violence
Taia series Extreme violence very good
Left to you extreme violence very good

Aron beauregard
Yellow
extreme violence sexual abuse very good revenge

Wedding day Massacre very violent

Kristopher Triana
Gone to see river man series
Extreme horror will keep you up

Old lady
revenge violence

Full brutal
extreme violence

Body art
Sexual abuse extreme violence

They all die screaming
horror extreme violence

Ex boogieman
extreme violence

A fine evening in hell
Extreme violence

Ryan Thomas
The summer I died
Extreme violence must read

Rayne Havok on Ku
The collecting vol 1 and 2 must read
Extreme violence lots of tiggers they bunch of short novels from her very very good ..

For gross read

The slob by Aron Beauregard
Son of slob by Aron Beauregard
Zola by DE McCluskey
Stinky stump by DE McCluskey
Cravings by DE McCluskey
Special stuff by De McCluskey

let me know if you give some of these books a go and what you think of them :)

Not into violence, and SA stuff especially with minors makes my blood boil and see red. So probably a no go on the majority of the books. I had a hard time getting through Richard Bachman's (pseudonym for Stephen King) The Long Walk, that was the only book I have read that gave me nightmares and Stephen King has written some fucked up stuff. I liked Under the Dome, it was LONG and had way too many main characters, but it was a definite good read.