• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

And now here's Leon!

Hey Mat,

It's been a while. I hope you are doing well.

Yeah. For a solo it was pretty good!

I like Leon, he is a sweet guy. I don't like watching solos and only watch them if there's something special in them or I esp like the interview part to get to know the model.

Leon's nervous energy was endearing, but when the clothing came off! :drool:

Hot little ass he has with out even trying. hehe I wasn't too sure about him in the BTS vid, but I likes him lots! I likes his feets, too.

I like solos. A lot. Why do I all of a sudden feel like that is a bad thing........ :confused1:

heinz ketchup. anticipation ...is making me wait.

Thanks man, I remember the add with heinz ketchup slowly running down something. Thanks again.:thumbup1:

Leon is like someone I know

Just this minute watched Leon jack off, and I think he looks a bit like a guy I love lol. Milen has finally got his ticket for the 4th of August from Sofia to Palma. It's gonna be excellent to see him. So Leon dude, come at the same time and meet your older doppelganger. These might not be the best pix to show the resemblance, but for me the Leon video was really unnerving and super stiffy-making. They even sound alike, and answer in the same frank manner. And their sense of humor is similar. Milen was already a little older than Leon is now when I met him but that doesn't take away from the fact that they remind me so much of each other. Is it wishful thinking, or do you guys see something too?

Thanks David.

Attachments

• leon12.jpg
    leon12.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 21
  • leon78.jpg
    leon78.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Mile balcony.jpg
    Mile balcony.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Milen in Ariany.jpg
    Milen in Ariany.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 22
Leon's nervous energy was endearing, but when the clothing came off! :drool:

Hot little ass he has with out even trying. hehe I wasn't too sure about him in the BTS vid, but I likes him lots! I likes his feets, too.

I like solos. A lot. Why do I all of a sudden feel like that is a bad thing........ :confused1:
I'm into the solos too Paris. It's a great way to introduce the guys to us, to whet our appetites, so to speak. :thumbup:

And before it was a ketchup commercial, it was a song by Carly Simon. :thumbup1:

You are one smart dude. Thank's for taking us back in time.

Okay. I will be the minority and just say I dont care for him at all....

Just this minute watched Leon jack off, and I think he looks a bit like a guy I love lol. Milen has finally got his ticket for the 4th of August from Sofia to Palma. It's gonna be excellent to see him. So Leon dude, come at the same time and meet your older doppelganger. These might not be the best pix to show the resemblance, but for me the Leon video was really unnerving and super stiffy-making. They even sound alike, and answer in the same frank manner. And their sense of humor is similar. Milen was already a little older than Leon is now when I met him but that doesn't take away from the fact that they remind me so much of each other. Is it wishful thinking, or do you guys see something too?

Thanks David.

Maybe a slight resemblance, Slim. I'd have to see them both in person to be sure. :drool: I like your Milen a lot. Especially in his tighty reddies!

Like I said before i dnt like solos and find them kinda boring, but after reading all the threads on here i decided to give Leon a try cos he looked kinda cute.
He is cute, got a nice body, nice tight arse and smooth cock... liked his fetish talk..... Still find a guy just wanking kinda boring but I have to say Leon made for some interesting viewing. Cant wait to see this guy mess around with another one of the Broke Straight Boys for the first time. Think he will be hot hot hot with a hard cock in his mouth!