• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

And now here's Leon!

Reaction score
Congrats, whoever found Leon. :thumbup1: You need to post more ads in that paper! Hopefully, I'm not just speaking for myself when I say that this episode was the reason that I joined a couple of years ago. PLEASE think hard about who you're going to pair him with - we don't want to scare him off! :scared: Nice job...

Leon

Congrats, whoever found Leon. :thumbup1: You need to post more ads in that paper! Hopefully, I'm not just speaking for myself when I say that this episode was the reason that I joined a couple of years ago. PLEASE think hard about who you're going to pair him with - we don't want to scare him off! :scared: Nice job...

According to the behind the scenes interview posted Leon maybe around for a while, as he says he has done a number of shoots already, we know one shoot he does is with Scott. We will have to wait and see this boy back soon.

If Jake was clearly a gay boy, Leon is a gay for pay. It is obvious from his reactions when Dave stressed him that he would be up for some exotic scenes.

Re-viewed the interview with Scott and Leon. It's excellent. But there's quite a contrast between the way Leon said he got in touch with Broke Straight Boys and the more complex but quite believable story in the interview which I found both funny and sad. Also I am trying to imagine the depraved acts they had to commit to get the free trip to Epcot Center.

As of now I think Leon is a jewel. Looking forward to more. Don't you just love the way David teases us. David, sometimes you are so cruel in your plan for exposure. Do you remember a jingle from an old TV spot: “anticipation – is making you wait?” Any of you guys remember what product this was for?

As of now I think Leon is a jewel. Looking forward to more. Don't you just love the way David teases us. David, sometimes you are so cruel in your plan for exposure. Do you remember a jingle from an old TV spot: “anticipation – is making you wait?” Any of you guys remember what product this was for?

Yes! I remember that add...Leon is one of our exclusives so you will be seeing more of him, plus many others!

Leon is a great find. He's very comfortable in front of the camera besides having a muscular smooth body, I'm one of the smoothie lovers here and gotta hand it to David again for finding this one. I was also jealous that I wasn't the one fondling Leon in his underwear.

Man-child cums out of the shadows . . .

I just watched the full-length HD expose' of LEON lopeing his mule for us. Sigh . . oooooh what a catch. David, you're forgiven - I couldn't keep my paws offa that beauty either. More! More! :drool:

He is absolutely cute, adorable and SEXY! Like to see him decide what he wants to do top or bottom and with whom to do it with. Maybe have him see pics of guys and pick the one that turns him on. He said he likes fetishes such as bondage to be tied or tie someone else. Now that's a first for solos here. Anyway you film him he is a star.

David..you've done it again. Leon is a really cute guy..sort of the guy next door type..with a great body and cock. His aw shucks personality is refreshing and I'm glad to know he is an exclusive to Broke Straight Boys

I like the sound of this guy.... But I am not gonna get my hopes up. I dont like solos, they just dnt do anything for me and frankly bore me so I am not gonna watch his solo. I will reserve my judgement untill i see his interaction with another guy. Sounds Promising!!
Does anyone else find solos boring??

Sometimes I find them boring, but not this one....Leon really gets into it and his final minutes and then his cum shot are really hot.

Leon is cute, and he seems to have a great personality. But I agree with johnuk1986, solos are usually pretty dull. Watching someone jerk off doesn't do it for me. I'm looking forward to seeing what he does when he has a partner.

Way to go David!!! Love Leon, he is cute, sexy, and great personality 2. What a find happy to hear he will be around for a while. I think he will be the source of many of my future wet dreams..... hahahaha. Love the new guy and waiting to see much more of him. David you and the crew are doing a great job, keep up the good work!!!

Yup I can't wait to see him do his stuff. He has an interview with Scott would love to see them both at it.

Sorry

I like the sound of this guy.... But I am not gonna get my hopes up. I dont like solos, they just dnt do anything for me and frankly bore me so I am not gonna watch his solo. I will reserve my judgement untill i see his interaction with another guy. Sounds Promising!!
Does anyone else find solos boring??

When the jeans hit the floor, nothing is boring after that. Okay, some things are a bit more interesting, but I'm a simple guy: "Un-zip and show me something fella:scared:."

I must say that I was pretty impressed with Leon. I liked him in the interview but wasn't sure if he had enough looks to keep me interested once the camera got him in a more intimate setting. But I do find him quite handsome as his personality shines through. And I was impressed with how at ease he was in front of the cameras and crew. Good find David!

Great

I don't normally like or watch solos, but after reading the tread I thought I would , and I'm glad I did, Great kid, great interview, great camera work ( Top close ups) great clear picture and at last great sound ( I could hear so clearly both of them) in 2 words GREAT EXPERIENCE

Thanks David :thumbup:

Mat