• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Alden - cute floppy haired boy.

rmtmartin

Virgin
Reaction score
Alden first hit our screens in October 2008 and went on to do a shoot with Robert in January 2009 and then again with Dexter & Robert in March 2009, we then heard no more of this cute floppy haired boy with gallons of cum. I for one loved his smile and would be very happy to see him again - so the question I guess is "What happened to Alden"?

Didn't David say he didn't want to do it any longer? I thought I had read that recently. Alden was one of my favorites, cute guy, nice smile and great attitude. In my book he's right up there with Logan and Tyler for personality.

I miss him, too

I am very, very picky. But Alden's videos are particular favorites of mine. I'm not sure why. I wish he could come back.

Didn't David say he didn't want to do it any longer? I thought I had read that recently. Alden was one of my favorites, cute guy, nice smile and great attitude. In my book he's right up there with Logan and Tyler for personality.
I certainly agree with that, but not only for personality. I would have to rank these three guys, Tyler, Logan and Alden as my three favorite over-all performers on this site for looks, personality and sexuality. In fact these three embody my ideal Broke Straight Boys I would gladly watch any video, sexual or "behind the scenes" style interviews with all three.

This is really an eye-opener for me about Alden. You will think with such good qualities Alden would have capitalized on them by being more available to the admiring public.

This is really an eye-opener for me about Alden. You will think with such good qualities Alden would have capitalized on them by being more available to the admiring public.
Actually Alden's not returning to Broke Straight Boys's is a turn on in a way to me. Being as into "straight guys" as I am, the fact that he made possibly one trip to Fort Lauderdale with his hero worshiping homeboy Robert, and they spent the week with David and Eddie, and had a blast making money having sex,(albeit gay sex). They possibly made their three videos and headed back to college. But if Alden is as straight as I believe, he may have regretting putting himself on the Internet having gay sex, and said to himself, "What the fuck did I just do?", and decide to never return and hope that not too many guys recognize him from his adult work.

This is just my hypothesizing and fantasizing about why he declined to return to his adoring fans. But I would think that this is what does happen with some of the straight guys.

Great personality, big loads, nice dick, cute (but a little chunky from all that beer drinking)

Great personality, big loads, nice dick, cute (but a little chunky from all that beer drinking)
I agree about that, but isn't that common in 20 year old college kids? Alden together with Robert were stars on this site, to me.:biggrin:

Alden was fantastic but probably should have only done the shoots with Robert - neither of them really enjoyed the threesome (nothing against Dexter, who I also liked!) and perhaps the thought of doing it with other guys wasn't for them. I'm just grateful that we've got two wonderful scenes with these straight boys and I wish them all the best. Alden had one of the great cum shots on Broke Straight Boys and I'd really love to see them again but I guess that might not happen :)