• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Adam is SINGLE now..

Oh yes Milla, NO ONE gets the cock unless they can handle the man that comes with it! An that's a lot to handle!

I'm sure it is. I'm also sure you're worth it :smile:

Oh yes Milla, NO ONE gets the cock unless they can handle the man that comes with it! An that's a lot to handle!

You are definitely the whole package Adam! xo So much beauty, talent...and brains too. :001_smile:

You are definitely the whole package Adam! xo So much beauty, talent...and brains too. :001_smile:
I'm a big fan of Adam's too Tampa, and certainly agree about the beauty and the brains, but what is the talent that you are alluding too? If it is his cocksucking skills, I'm not so sure that Adam would consider that a complement. :001_rolleyes:

How about taking it like an absolute champ...and still leaving with his dignity and heterosexuality intact? LOL

Thank you so much A. Means alot! Thanks for all the compliments!

Kisses, hugs, and love you, Adam. You are one of the VERY BEST reasons to be here on Broke Straight Boys You have so many fans because. . . you are beautiful, charming, and charismatic - we love you, guy!

"A" XOXOXOXOXO