• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Adam is SINGLE now..

BSBAdam

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Well ladies and gentalmen after 11 months of dating her, I had to cut it off just a couple hours ago.

I get home form a long run and my roommate asks me why my girlfriend is here. I said I didn't know. So I get done drinking my water, thinking I'm about to go get laid, I walk into my room....

CRASH... Glass hits the floor...

My girlfriend of 11 months is in MY BED with some random ass guy!!!! As you can guess I was heated, the guy she was with is lucky my roommate is strong enough to hold me down as he ran out of my apartment... As for her, I don't hit girls, nor do I yell at them, I calmly asked her to "get the fuck out of my apartment and to never ever call or show up again"

I'm over crying and being hurt about it. But the one thing to that still has me stumped is on her way out she said under her breath thinking I wouldn't hear "I will always love you Adam"

Yes I call BS on that! If you loved me you wouldn't have cheated and IN MY BED!

Damn! So sorry Adam, that is just terrible.:shock: My heart goes out to you.

I guess this will be a really good time to get away, for a while, and be distracted.:smile:

I am sorry for the way she ended it, but not that it ended. You need to be with someone that respects who you are and makes you and she a better person. I can tell you from personal experience, I was with any guy that just looked at me, until I met Steve. He asked me if I wanted to see "his stamp collection," "you bet,"...I knew what that meant. I sat me down and for two hours showed me things that made him happy hoping that I would like it too. After that, we took a walk and I asked him to marry me. (We celebrated our silver anniversary Valentin's Day; been together 30 years).
It's really not about the sex or the things she can do for you, it's the way she supports you and makes you feel better...that is the girl for you. In turn, when you find this girl, you will want to be a better man...for her.

Yikes! That blows. Though I will say her last comment wasn't made so you wouldn't hear, it was probably made so you would hear it. She's most likely hoping, when you calm down, you'll take her back. It's a mind game I have to admit I've used before, though the circumstances in which I used it were different. If you're smart guy, you won't fall for it. Once a cheater, always a cheater, and if you take her back she'll know she can hurt you again, knowing at some point you'll forgive her. Find someone who can treat you right, Adam.

Damn! So sorry Adam, that is just terrible.:shock: My heart goes out to you.

I guess this will be a really good time to get away, for a while, and be distracted.:smile:

Thank you Ms. K. Yes really really looking forward to Pheonix this weekend!

I am sorry for the way she ended it, but not that it ended. You need to be with someone that respects who you are and makes you and she a better person. I can tell you from personal experience, I was with any guy that just looked at me, until I met Steve. He asked me if I wanted to see "his stamp collection," "you bet,"...I knew what that meant. I sat me down and for two hours showed me things that made him happy hoping that I would like it too. After that, we took a walk and I asked him to marry me. (We celebrated our silver anniversary Valentin's Day; been together 30 years).
It's really not about the sex or the things she can do for you, it's the way she supports you and makes you feel better...that is the girl for you. In turn, when you find this girl, you will want to be a better man...for her.

Thank you Beth. Very happy for you and Steve, one day I will find the one. Ill let you know all about her!

Well at least you found out mate, but the hard way. Don't even bother considering going for guys - they're even worse lol.

Yikes! That blows. Though I will say her last comment wasn't made so you wouldn't hear, it was probably made so you would hear it. She's most likely hoping, when you calm down, you'll take her back. It's a mind game I have to admit I've used before, though the circumstances in which I used it were different. If you're smart guy, you won't fall for it. Once a cheater, always a cheater, and if you take her back she'll know she can hurt you again, knowing at some point you'll forgive her. Find someone who can treat you right, Adam.

Bobbity, I was thinking the exact same thing about her last comment. I would also say that I know I will forgive her one day, but I can promise you that I will never get back with her! I also agree that once a cheater always a cheater! I understand why people do that wether its a man or female, doesn't make sense. If you are not going to stay faithful for the time being that you are with someone then don't start. Thank you.

I'm so sorry to hear that Adam. It just goes to show you that you deserve someone better than her. Don't sell yourself short or settle for a less than healthy relationship.

Well at least you found out mate, but the hard way. Don't even bother considering going for guys - they're even worse lol.

Lol don't worry Jon, I won't. Something's is better to find out then to not and never know about it.

I'm so sorry to hear that Adam. It just goes to show you that you deserve someone better than her. Don't sell yourself short or settle for a less than healthy relationship.

Thank you sir. You can never be too sure about someone. No matter how long you are with them.

Lol don't worry Jon, I won't. Something's is better to find out then to not and never know about it.

Well good luck if you want to find another girl, but my guess is that you won't have any problems doing that. I'm just a bit older than you but at your age my main priority was finding a good job. Relationships etc can come later but a job and financial security is more important x

I'm so sorry that happened to you, Adam. Respect is so important in a relationship and she slipped up badly, but it's great to hear you're going to move on and find the girl that's really right for you. Good luck, although I don't think you'll need any extra luck finding that special person...:smile:

And what did ye leaarn ?

B**ches aint sh*t but hoes and tricks.

It was for the best mate.

I'm so sorry that happened to you, Adam. Respect is so important in a relationship and she slipped up badly, but it's great to hear you're going to move on and find the girl that's really right for you. Good luck, although I don't think you'll need any extra luck finding that special person...:smile:

I agree 100% with what Grace and all the others before her said. You deserve respect, honesty and love. She didn't deserve you.
I'm happy to hear that in time you'll forgive her without forgetting what she did.

I'm sure you'll find a girl worthy of your time and love, more importantly.

That is some tough crap to get over Adam. Let me know when your ready to move to Seattle haha

Adam, that was just a sick, "drama queen" way of breaking up with you. You are much better off getting her out of your life. The right girl for you will enter your life, probably when you least expect it. Don't go looking for her.....she will come to you. For now, just enjoy your newly found freedom.