• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Adam is SINGLE now..

LOL Dude... you already have a big stick!! Altho I dont think its them youre beating off with it :) If anything, that would attract them! hehe

Exactly, so many that I have to beat them off me.

Haha absolutely Ms. K, because as nice as all these offers sound. I still LOVE girls an wouldn't give them up for anything. Except if it ment loosing my cock... Then I would give them up.

And girls love you too ... :biggrin:

Haha absolutely Ms. K, because as nice as all these offers sound. I still LOVE girls an wouldn't give them up for anything. Except if it ment loosing my cock... Then I would give them up.

Oh, Honey, I promise you that is a demand I would never, ever, ever make. While your heart and brain would be a little more important to me....we could not survive without the cock too. ;)

Oh, Honey, I promise you that is a demand I would never, ever, ever make. While your heart and brain would be a little more important to me....we could not survive without the cock too. ;)

I think we could all agree on that one :smile:

Romance Is In The Air

And, who says romance is dead....

Adam, you already won our hearts ... at least mine for sure :blushing:

Well ladies and gentalmen after 11 months of dating her, I had to cut it off just a couple hours ago.

I get home form a long run and my roommate asks me why my girlfriend is here. I said I didn't know. So I get done drinking my water, thinking I'm about to go get laid, I walk into my room....

CRASH... Glass hits the floor...

My girlfriend of 11 months is in MY BED with some random ass guy!!!! As you can guess I was heated, the guy she was with is lucky my roommate is strong enough to hold me down as he ran out of my apartment... As for her, I don't hit girls, nor do I yell at them, I calmly asked her to "get the fuck out of my apartment and to never ever call or show up again"

I'm over crying and being hurt about it. But the one thing to that still has me stumped is on her way out she said under her breath thinking I wouldn't hear "I will always love you Adam"

Yes I call BS on that! If you loved me you wouldn't have cheated and IN MY BED!

Hey, Adam,

I am so sorry - like all your other friends here - that this happened, to you. You're incredibly beautiful, special, kind, and loved by EVERYBODY here. (XOXOXOXOXOXO)

For sure, it hurts so much to know that something (and someone) you have invested SO much of your heart in, has not worked out, in the way that you intended - and with the kind of sincerity and love that YOU gave. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIR09dJKosE

And, it can certainly make you cry - as, I bet, situations like this have made every single person on this board, cry, too. And I think you always DO miss and wonder what COULD HAVE BEEN, if that person had only had the patience and the love, that YOU HAD, to love you for WHO YOU ARE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEVF9xiSiLw

And, when you are betrayed like that - it hurts so much, it can make you a little angry, too - that has certainly been the case for me, because I am a mad old Celt. And when people have left ME, over trifles, or from insincerity, in the past, THIS old Tony Bennett classic has always been uppermost in my mind (and I think it is even cleansing to feel a little anger: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MXZCecet-s )

BUT, ADAM ~ you are incredibly beautiful, kind, and sweet. As you tell this story, I am remembering the stories of all my best straight friends, and all the trials and tribulations THEY went through, with girls who did them wrong; until the day they found that SPECIAL GIRL, who REALLY loved them, for ALL the good and beautiful things they are, INSIDE and OUT. For ALL of them, it took TIME.

It took a little time, Adam, because, especially in their early 20's (I think, Adam) girls are searching around, and finding themselves, just as much as GUYS are. And for BOTH girls and guys, it can take quite a bit of searching. But, at the end of the day, all my straight friends DID FIND that girl, who was BEAUTIFUL, KIND, CARING, and RIGHT for THEM. . . . (And they are all happy, and married, and in LOVE, to this day: more than a decade later.)

And I am sure YOU WILL FIND that kind of LOVE, TOO - because you are a very nice guy. Hang in there, Adam, and don't stop believing. You are super, and I know that all your friends here believe in you; and that TRUE HAPPINESS, will come, to you. Because you deserve it!

Hugs, your friend and fan,
"A" XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WxPyUzWSPA

Trust me, when you find the right girl, you'll just hand the "whole package" over, happily! I keep Steve's in my purse....:tmi:

Lol we will see when that time comes Beth! Not so sure about that.

Lmao Ms. K! My cock is pretty important! Its because its nice, big, and HARD! ;)

Hey, Adam,

I am so sorry - like all your other friends here - that this happened, to you. You're incredibly beautiful, special, kind, and loved by EVERYBODY here. (XOXOXOXOXOXO)

For sure, it hurts so much to know that something (and someone) you have invested SO much of your heart in, has not worked out, in the way that you intended - and with the kind of sincerity and love that YOU gave. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIR09dJKosE

And, it can certainly make you cry - as, I bet, situations like this have made every single person on this board, cry, too. And I think you always DO miss and wonder what COULD HAVE BEEN, if that person had only had the patience and the love, that YOU HAD, to love you for WHO YOU ARE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEVF9xiSiLw

And, when you are betrayed like that - it hurts so much, it can make you a little angry, too - that has certainly been the case for me, because I am a mad old Celt. And when people have left ME, over trifles, or from insincerity, in the past, THIS old Tony Bennett classic has always been uppermost in my mind (and I think it is even cleansing to feel a little anger: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MXZCecet-s )

BUT, ADAM ~ you are incredibly beautiful, kind, and sweet. As you tell this story, I am remembering the stories of all my best straight friends, and all the trials and tribulations THEY went through, with girls who did them wrong; until the day they found that SPECIAL GIRL, who REALLY loved them, for ALL the good and beautiful things they are, INSIDE and OUT. For ALL of them, it took TIME.

It took a little time, Adam, because, especially in their early 20's (I think, Adam) girls are searching around, and finding themselves, just as much as GUYS are. And for BOTH girls and guys, it can take quite a bit of searching. But, at the end of the day, all my straight friends DID FIND that girl, who was BEAUTIFUL, KIND, CARING, and RIGHT for THEM. . . . (And they are all happy, and married, and in LOVE, to this day: more than a decade later.)

And I am sure YOU WILL FIND that kind of LOVE, TOO - because you are a very nice guy. Hang in there, Adam, and don't stop believing. You are super, and I know that all your friends here believe in you; and that TRUE HAPPINESS, will come, to you. Because you deserve it!

Hugs, your friend and fan,
"A" XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WxPyUzWSPA

Thank you so much A. Means alot! Thanks for all the compliments!

Oh but Adam is more than just a cock :smile:
A cock is nothing without a great man attached to it :biggrin:

Oh yes Milla, NO ONE gets the cock unless they can handle the man that comes with it! An that's a lot to handle!