• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Adam is SINGLE now..

Day 1 of freedom; how did today go, get any digits?!:welcome:

Lol actually Beth I did meet one girl. Her name is Cassie, seams nice and caring. We will find out though!

Sorry Adam for your heart break , I am sure that you wont be single long, keep your chin up find someone else that can take care of you best of luck

Thank you. You guys know I will! :)

Hey Adam...stuff like this sucks and I'm sorry it happened to you. Hang in there and know that we are here for you if you need to vent. Take care.

Thanks nick. I'm a fun guy, can't be sad! Not me! Lets do this! Who is the next candidate for this stud Adam!? Lol

Thats just fine then Adam! If you love the hot temperatures, you can just move down here to Western Australia and be with me instead!! Great weather here all year round and the best beaches! :) Hot girls too, if yr into that kind of thing! hehe

LOL Dude... you already have a big stick!! Altho I dont think its them youre beating off with it :) If anything, that would attract them! hehe

Hey Adam ... I have just the place for you - no drama, no questions - just a warm and cozy home to come to and be respoected, fed, cared for and spoiled silly ... no questions asked - just came and be yourself .... I', sincere!!!

Thats just fine then Adam! If you love the hot temperatures, you can just move down here to Western Australia and be with me instead!! Great weather here all year round and the best beaches! :) Hot girls too, if yr into that kind of thing! hehe

Oh I absolutely love hot girls!! :)

Hey Adam ... I have just the place for you - no drama, no questions - just a warm and cozy home to come to and be respoected, fed, cared for and spoiled silly ... no questions asked - just came and be yourself .... I', sincere!!!

Well that sounds absolutely amazing!!! Where is this home?

Well that sounds absolutely amazing!!! Where is this home?

Heh Heh - that's the fun part - in Tennessee - north of Chattanooga - kind of quiet, nice place just forget about the drama, etc. you would be very warmly welcomed .... very! Rick

I don't know Adam.....Can girls giving you digits, compete with guys asking you to move in?:confused:

I don't know Adam.....Can girls giving you digits, compete with guys asking you to move in?:confused:

Haha absolutely Ms. K, because as nice as all these offers sound. I still LOVE girls an wouldn't give them up for anything. Except if it ment loosing my cock... Then I would give them up.