• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Adam is SINGLE now..

now now let's stop bashing gay relationships. Adam, I had a similar experience when i told the person who did it to me that I would pull his heart of his chest with my bare hands. My next relationship was much better

Sorry about your troubles, Adam. But you are young and have much time to find the right person meant for you.

One thing I have to ask though, how can your girlfriend be in your apartment and in your bedroom with another guy and your roommate not know what's going on? Was he not there when she arrived?

-

I'm so sorry that happened to you, Adam. Respect is so important in a relationship and she slipped up badly, but it's great to hear you're going to move on and find the girl that's really right for you. Good luck, although I don't think you'll need any extra luck finding that special person...:smile:

Thank you Gracr. Yes that is right. The one will come along.

Adam, that was just a sick, "drama queen" way of breaking up with you. You are much better off getting her out of your life. The right girl for you will enter your life, probably when you least expect it. Don't go looking for her.....she will come to you. For now, just enjoy your newly found freedom.

Absolutely Buck,, I don't plan on going to look for her, the right one will come around one day. But till that day I'm freeeeeeeeeee!!!

now now let's stop bashing gay relationships. Adam, I had a similar experience when i told the person who did it to me that I would pull his heart of his chest with my bare hands. My next relationship was much better

I was never bashing on gay relationships Kelly, my point was that I and straight and won't be moving to guys. I apologize if you miss understood my statement.

Sorry about your troubles, Adam. But you are young and have much time to find the right person meant for you.

One thing I have to ask though, how can your girlfriend be in your apartment and in your bedroom with another guy and your roommate not know what's going on? Was he not there when she arrived?

-

My roommate went down stairs to get the mail, she lives in the apartment complex also. So I'm guessing he left the door unlocked and didn't see the other guy. I'm not upset with my roommate at all, maybe he let them for me to find out the truth about her.

That is some tough crap to get over Adam. Let me know when your ready to move to Seattle haha

Lol Peter I LOVE Seattle! But sadly I don't think I could move there. I love rain but the sun and very hot temperatures, I LOVE. It wouldn't work out. It's like the old saying goes..... "Its not you, its me." Lol

Absolutely Buck,, I don't plan on going to look for her, the right one will come around one day. But till that day I'm freeeeeeeeeee!!!

You are awesome, dude. I have to add you to my stable or as you might call it, my fav list. All my stallions will love you.

In these hard times, realize that things will be getting better my friend...!

Dear Heartbroken Adam,

I know it is very hard to deal with when it happens to you. For whatever the reason for the split-up, you have such a positive attitude that is expressed throughout your entire being, that I am sure someone worthy of your sincere affection will come around real soon. I cannot imagine any guy or gal having to think more than a split-second who would not want to be in a serious relationship with you. You are simply too adorable, have too beautiful a body, and greet everyone with your million dollar $mile. What fool could ever resist your considerable charms. Just believe in your inner being and others will surely follow!

Adam. I cannot imagine anyone not wanting to be with you! Therefore, I consider yourself a very lucky boy! If you represent yourself as an upbeat kind of guy, they you will have to beat them all off with a stick!:sign0020:

:e020: to you in finding a suitable friend and mate,

Stimpy

Dear Heartbroken Adam,

I know it is very hard to deal with when it happens to you. For whatever the reason for the split-up, you have such a positive attitude that is expressed throughout your entire being, that I am sure someone worthy of your sincere affection will come around real soon. I cannot imagine any guy or gal having to think more than a split-second who would not want to be in a serious relationship with you. You are simply too adorable, have too beautiful a body, and greet everyone with your million dollar $mile. What fool could ever resist your considerable charms. Just believe in your inner being and others will surely follow!

Adam. I cannot imagine anyone not wanting to be with you! Therefore, I consider yourself a very lucky boy! If you represent yourself as an upbeat kind of guy, they you will have to beat them all off with a stick!:sign0020:

:e020: to you in finding a suitable friend and mate,

Stimpy

Stimpy, thank you for all the compliments. And for the encouraging words. It was her loss. I am moving on and will find someone better! Ill have to get a big stick to keep them off!

Sorry to hear that but better to find out now rather than later. PS I hope you burnt those sheets lol

Not to make light of a serious situation, but maybe this can be turned into a storyline? Adam could write the scene and Clay directs. Graham could play the roommate, Adam plays Adam (duh!) and the cheater is Paul messing around with Johnny. Adam has revenge fuck with Johnny and Paul gets jealous and then you have a 3-way. Oh hell a 4-way - Graham jumps in. This could be more entertaining than the pizza storyline.

Hey Adam...stuff like this sucks and I'm sorry it happened to you. Hang in there and know that we are here for you if you need to vent. Take care.

Sorry to hear that but better to find out now rather than later. PS I hope you burnt those sheets lol

Thank you. Oh hell ya you know it!! I was not going to sleep on those! I thought about going and putting them over her car!!!....but I didn't.

Not to make light of a serious situation, but maybe this can be turned into a storyline? Adam could write the scene and Clay directs. Graham could play the roommate, Adam plays Adam (duh!) and the cheater is Paul messing around with Johnny. Adam has revenge fuck with Johnny and Paul gets jealous and then you have a 3-way. Oh hell a 4-way - Graham jumps in. This could be more entertaining than the pizza storyline.

That actually sounds like fucking great idea! I will run that by clay when I see him next!

Day 1 of freedom; how did today go, get any digits?!:welcome:

Damn Beth! I sent him my email, facebook, and Twitter.......Do those count as digits?:001_tongue:

Hell yeah....looks like Adam got him some...:001_tongue: BTW, you might want to check the Twitter account, you sent me your nude photos (again), just sayin....

Sorry Adam for your heart break , I am sure that you wont be single long, keep your chin up find someone else that can take care of you best of luck