• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

About Me

Markymark

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I am interested in finding out two things about our newer Forumites.

1.) Do you guys read ourpersonal pages and do you find them interesting.
2.) Would any of you who havn't yet done so, consider spending a few minutes writing/sharing a few lines about yourselves on your homepages.

Maybe a photo or two, an amusing story? We always enjoy the opportunity to learn new things about each other, and frankly, some of you sound amazing. This should in no way be considered to be an attempt to force anyone to reveal highly personal info, just the same sort of stuff we saw in the "10 things" thread.

Put it down to my being a nosy old queen, but feel free to entertain me in my senility!

Thanks for listening!

Love Ya!:001_tt1:

What can I say? We live in Wyoming. My husband is a retired potato farmer who still gets misty eyed at the sight of a length of irrigation pipe. We have three kids, one in college in New York, one who should be and one who graduates from high school next year, if the “creek don’t rise and the alphabet doesn’t get any more difficult,” to paraphrase Thornton Wilder. I refuse to retire from anything. I spend my spare time writing. I still have one book on Amazon. My forum name is the name of a character in it. It won a couple of awards about three years ago. I’ve been looking for another subject and I must say one of the Broke Straight Boys tape pairs caught my eye. No, it’s not what you think. There were moments when, as Kazan used to say, the light came on behind the eyes and stories were told and secrets revealed. At least it seemed to me. So I’ve watched them a few times and mulled them over and I’m letting them spin around. Who knows, I may find a story there. At any rate I started reading the forum. At first I read it to see if any thing was revealed about the Broke Straight Boys's. What I found, instead, was a really nice bunch of guys that I eavesdropped on until I felt guilty. I have to confess, I’ve only been involved in one of these chat groups one or two times in all my years, and that was way back when God was hathing wrought on the old computer modem/telephone line, and I found them unfriendly and sometimes hostile unless you were seeking sex or selling sex or both. My husband says I’m a prude, but I’m not. God knows I write gay romance, but it’s not even soft core. I like a little foreplay, a deep kiss, and a glass of wine before a long hard fuck. What I found on this forum were a wide variety of people who had a wide variety of interests who talked about a wide variety of things – including sex – and I sort of got hooked. So I joined in and immediately got in trouble. I got suspended for “sharing.” I think what happened is that we have one computer with email addresses for me, my pen name, my husband, his old farm account, and my business. I guess when I sent the picture of Paris with note attached, one of the other addresses was used. Anyway, for a few days I was suspended. Now, I’m back, and here I am, and, in case you hadn’t noticed, I'm a quasi old man and I tend to ramble. Did this provide you with the info you desired? Or did it just make you wish I would shut the fuck up?

Actually rifle, this was exactly what I was hoping for! Stories told from the perspective of a new beginning, (as in friendship) are some of the most exciting moments we as humans share. It's called discovery, and though some of the guys don't realize it yet, discovery (of self and of others) is one of the most attractive aspects of what goes on on this site! We are priveledged to learn so much, from so many! Thank you for this latest gift of self, and know how deeply it was appreciated!

I am,

What can I say? We live in Wyoming. My husband is a retired potato farmer who still gets misty eyed at the sight of a length of irrigation pipe. We have three kids, one in college in New York, one who should be and one who graduates from high school next year, if the “creek don’t rise and the alphabet doesn’t get any more difficult,” to paraphrase Thornton Wilder. I refuse to retire from anything. I spend my spare time writing. I still have one book on Amazon. My forum name is the name of a character in it. It won a couple of awards about three years ago. I’ve been looking for another subject and I must say one of the Broke Straight Boys tape pairs caught my eye. No, it’s not what you think. There were moments when, as Kazan used to say, the light came on behind the eyes and stories were told and secrets revealed. At least it seemed to me. So I’ve watched them a few times and mulled them over and I’m letting them spin around. Who knows, I may find a story there. At any rate I started reading the forum. At first I read it to see if any thing was revealed about the Broke Straight Boys's. What I found, instead, was a really nice bunch of guys that I eavesdropped on until I felt guilty. I have to confess, I’ve only been involved in one of these chat groups one or two times in all my years, and that was way back when God was hathing wrought on the old computer modem/telephone line, and I found them unfriendly and sometimes hostile unless you were seeking sex or selling sex or both. My husband says I’m a prude, but I’m not. God knows I write gay romance, but it’s not even soft core. I like a little foreplay, a deep kiss, and a glass of wine before a long hard fuck. What I found on this forum were a wide variety of people who had a wide variety of interests who talked about a wide variety of things – including sex – and I sort of got hooked. So I joined in and immediately got in trouble. I got suspended for “sharing.” I think what happened is that we have one computer with email addresses for me, my pen name, my husband, his old farm account, and my business. I guess when I sent the picture of Paris with note attached, one of the other addresses was used. Anyway, for a few days I was suspended. Now, I’m back, and here I am, and, in case you hadn’t noticed, I'm a quasi old man and I tend to ramble. Did this provide you with the info you desired? Or did it just make you wish I would shut the fuck up?

It was what Marky was looking for, and what I expected to find. Fella, you just had to be a writer. If you'd said you were anything else we were all gonna bug you to look for a publisher. That vignette on the two weeks in Paris thread was lovely.

When the Broke Straight Boys roman à clef comes out, I want my copy autographed. By you and the two boys.