• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

3rd Charity Auction-Diesal Fans!!!

dande01

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a special Auction for the fans of Diesal I will be filming Diesal the week of Jan. 26th thru 30th. I'm going to customize this Auction which will include the following:

-Cum stained used tighty whities with his autograph
-A few snippings of his pubic hair
-His dirty socks

This Auction will start today and the starting bid will be at $20.00**

**This Auction is customized and we need to film the scene with him using his underwear to cum on.

Good-Luck with the Auction!

This is a special Auction for the fans of Diesal I will be filming Diesal the week of Jan. 26th thru 30th. I'm going to customize this Auction which will include the following:

-Cum stained used tighty whities with his autograph
-A few snippings of his pubic hair
-His dirty socks

This Auction will start today and the starting bid will be at $20.00**

**This Auction is customized and we need to film the scene with him using his underwear to cum on.

Good-Luck with the Auction!

Ok, I will bid $30.00. :biggrin:

That's what I need, more underwear to wash! And ya know what, I am a Deisel fan! So, uhm, what
size waist is he? (I know I won't fit in Tyler's) so I will bid $35.00. I guess I could use the pubes to have him cloned, maybe?

M&M

The undie size is 34 waist.

I'd Try Them On For Size!

Wow, a 34 waist... :thumbup:

I don't know Jayman, I'm a little guy, 5' 7" and I wear 34/36 underwear. I have to wear them, to give my hooded giant "Lil Richard" room to move around. When he watches some of the Broke Straight Boys episodes he moves, shakes, quivers so much it makes him sick and he throws up! Afterward, I have to clean him up and get the sticky stuff out of his hair. I stroke his bald head to calm him down, and when he finally relaxes, he pulls his hood over his giant head and goes back to sleep.

I always thought it was the dog that wagged the tail, but lately the tail has been wagging the dog. I have to take him out for walks, exercise him, water him, and then sometimes he wants to play in the park and go for a ride in the "tunnel of love", he loves that ride, although it does make him sick and he throws up in there too!

But, he's been a lifelong friend of mine, and whatever I can do to make him happy, makes me happy. :001_smile:

I don't know Jayman, I'm a little guy, 5' 7" and I wear 34/36 underwear. I have to wear them, to give my hooded giant "Lil Richard" room to move around. When he watches some of the Broke Straight Boys episodes he moves, shakes, quivers so much it makes him sick and he throws up! Afterward, I have to clean him up and get the sticky stuff out of his hair. I stroke his bald head to calm him down, and when he finally relaxes, he pulls his hood over his giant head and goes back to sleep.

I always thought it was the dog that wagged the tail, but lately the tail has been wagging the dog. I have to take him out for walks, exercise him, water him, and then sometimes he wants to play in the park and go for a ride in the "tunnel of love", he loves that ride, although it does make him sick and he throws up in there too!

But, he's been a lifelong friend of mine, and whatever I can do to make him happy, makes me happy. :001_smile:

That is so sweet of you to take care of lil Richard like that. My friend skip really enjoys his trips to the tunnel of love too... There must be something in the air. After that ride, Skip seems to throw up too. Strange though how after skip throws up all over the place; I seem I get a deep sense of relief that he isn't holding it all in. I feel incredibly relieved when he let's it all out.

So far the last bid is $35.00 and MarkyMark is winning again!!! Lets see who will bid $40??

okay...we have $40.00!!! This auction ends on Monday, Jan. 26th at 4pm EST. Does anyone want to bid $45, do I hear $50???

Its the last day and MarkyMark is on a roll....with $50.00 bid..is anyone going to outbid him??? do I hear $55 or $60.00...or even $100.00.

Markymark is the winner!!! I will contact Markymark soon regarding the details! Congratulations!!!