• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Charity Auction-March 5th-New

Mitch and Scorpio. Go to page nine in this forum. Scroll to the bottom. David introduces Logan on 12/27. His first shoot hasn't been shown yet.

If we are not being too curious dear sirs, How the heck do you keep/find this stuff?

With Respect, We are,

It look likes MarkyMark is pulling ahead with the highest bid of $250.00.

Do I hear $251.00?? come guys...this is a charity auction helping the Broward County Humane Society which is a non-profit organization for homeless animals...lets try to raise more money for this great cause!

Okay...Slim...So far the highest bidder is Slim at $251.00.

MarkyMark do we hear more???

Dande01Posted that picture on a thread "introducing our newest model"
12-22-2008, 09:21 PM. I hope that clears it up Scorpio. Thanks for asking.
I thought everyone saw it previously. Then I saw so many asking who Logan was. So, I clipped a copy of the photo and posted it here so everyone would remember. Again, great question.

Here are a few teaser pics. Although Logan is a "top"...I convinced him to bottom for this scene.

Attachments

• IMG_4091 copy.jpg
    IMG_4091 copy.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4072 copy.jpg
    IMG_4072 copy.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 58
I went back to look at Tyler, Nu and Dustin in that threesome they did last year. Dustin was really likable then, and Nu too, so beatific and happy and helpful and hot (and homo) in that shoot. But something I've noticed subconsciously about Tyler in the past came back to me seeing him again after a while. His face is beautiful like a girl is beautiful. While retaining his guy features and his boy body, his face, the freckles, the coloring, the pretty lips and beautiful eyes, added to the fact that he shapes his eyebrows (don't DO that dude), all make him a beautiful, non-nelly, male who can outshine any girl at her own game.

Dande, man I'm gonna start bidding against myself in the auction...he's so hot.

OK, $300.00, :001_tt2:OK, so I'm greedy! I have "big" plans for those sheets!

OOH! Did I say that?

Thanks Dave!, I am,

OOH! Did I say that?

Thanks Dave!, I am,

Lest I be guilty of lèse-majesté, it seems only loyal and respectful to bow out of the auction. If it doesn't go any farther, $300 is a respectable donation that would make a lot of kitties purr a little harder than they otherwise would.

And Majesty, if you really do fly out here on Windsor One this summer, I must just respectfully inform you that you will Need To Bring Your Own Sheets. Ours wouldn't do for a Royal Personage.

Lest I be guilty of lèse-majesté, it seems only loyal and respectful to bow out of the auction. If it doesn't go any farther, $300 is a respectable donation that would make a lot of kitties purr a little harder than they otherwise would.

And Majesty, if you really do fly out here on Windsor One this summer, I must just respectfully inform you that you will Need To Bring Your Own Sheets. Ours wouldn't do for a Royal Personage.

Well, Slim, We of the Royal Linneage, have, historically, been accustomed to whatever was available. However, We must correct one stmt. We will not fly on Windsor One. Our Son and his..., well, our son anyway, shall be elsewhere with the Jet, therefore we shall arrive aboard HMS Britannia!

That should resolve any housing issue, we do believe!

Blessings on the Realm, We Are,

Wow!!! what a battle...the highest bidder goes to MarkyMark at $300.00. We still have a few more days so who knows what can happen......

OOH! Did I say that?

Thanks Dave!, I am,

I had actually started toying with the idea of bidding, but since you clearly have "BIG" plans for the sheets, I will respectfully bow out............

So far we have MarkyMark that has the highest bidder at $300 Do I hear $301??? Anybody??? The auction ends tomorrow at 4pm.

200.00 here

The highest bid is $300 from MarkyMark. If you wish to bid you have to bid higher then $300.

Today is the last day of the auction. The auction ends at 4pm EST. as of 8:56am EST. the highest bid goes to MarkyMark with $300.00.

hey David I have an idea for a possible auction for the future....... Maybe have a two part episode where you make copies of a couple of the models dicks showing just the setting and back ground set up of it then on the second part of that episode show the guys taking the copy of there dicks up there ass..... and auction off the dick replicas...