• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Charity Auction-Starts Today

dande01

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys! This months Charity Auction will be from the episode of

"RYAN & TYLER - Apr 26, 2008"

This has already been filmed...we have the actual glass that Tyler and Ryan blew there load and Ryan swallowed and then spit back the cum for the extra $300 that we paid Ryan to do.

We will auction off the glass and Ryan's boxer underwear that he wore in the scene. We have the glass with the dried cum and his underwear with cum stains on them.

The bidding for this auction will start at $25.00.

For those that are new to this auction. I have been auctioning off some items that we have on the Broke Straight Boys set or on the site. The money raised from the auction goes to charity. We are donating the winnings we collect to the Broward County Humane Society which is a non-profit no kill shelter for homeless and rescued animals (mostly dogs and cats). We donate money monthly to the Humane Society and I thought this would be a great way to donate even more money to the cause.

The winning bid is the last person that placed his bid. This auction will end Monday, January 26, 2009. Since we already have the items, this will ship the next day.

Good-luck to all the bidders and lets raise some $$$ for a great cause!!!

Hey guys! This months Charity Auction will be from the episode of

"RYAN & TYLER - Apr 26, 2008"

This has already been filmed...we have the actual glass that Tyler and Ryan blew there load and Ryan swallowed and then spit back the cum for the extra $300 that we paid Ryan to do.

We will auction off the glass and Ryan's boxer underwear that he wore in the scene. We have the glass with the dried cum and his underwear with cum stains on them.

The bidding for this auction will start at $25.00.

For those that are new to this auction. I have been auctioning off some items that we have on the Broke Straight Boys set or on the site. The money raised from the auction goes to charity. We are donating the winnings we collect to the Broward County Humane Society which is a non-profit no kill shelter for homeless and rescued animals (mostly dogs and cats). We donate money monthly to the Humane Society and I thought this would be a great way to donate even more money to the cause.

The winning bid is the last person that placed his bid. This auction will end Monday, January 26, 2009. Since we already have the items, this will ship the next day.

Good-luck to all the bidders and lets raise some $$$ for a great cause!!!

Does it cum with a certificate of authenticity?:w00t::drool::001_unsure: Ok, $60.00.

Last edited:
As of today...Jayman01 is winning the auction at $60.00! Anyone want to bid $70.00???

Hey David, I will bid $70.00. Great cause and bit of Ryan and Tyler would be fun to have!
Thanks for all you do! You are simply awesome!
NSR

Thank you MarkyMark!!! Okay guys are you going to let MarkyMark win this auction...do I hear $85 or $90???

So far we have $80.00 on this bid....and MarkyMark is winning again...are you guys going to let him win again!!!!