• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Charity Auction-March 5th-New

dande01

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay...finally...the pink, "salmon sheets" we are auctioning off :thumbup:

Here is what we are auctioning off:

The Salmon/Pink Sheets-autographed by the models
The models will be Logan, Tyler and CJ
The scene is going to be Anal-3way
The winner will also recieve CJ nasty boxer underwear and Logan's tighty whities.

This scene was already filmed. I will upload some pics of the scene soon! This was a really HOT scene and the sheets are filled with lots of cum...really nasty :thumbup1:

The starting bid for this auction will be $100. Who will be the winner!!! This Auction will end Thursday, March 12, 2009.

Last edited:

The Salmon/Pink Sheets
The winner will also recieve CJ nasty boxer underwear and Logan's tighty whities.

This scene was already filmed. I will upload some pics of the scene soon! This was a really HOT scene and the sheets are filled with lots of cum...really nasty :thumbup1:

The starting bid for this auction will be $100. Who will be the winner!!! This Auction will end Thursday, March 12, 2009.

Awe.....come on Dave, can you throw in Nelson to boot?:b_evil:

Logan!!!! :thumbup1: David, when are you going to air this shoot?!!! This DOES sound like a hot shoot. Tyler and CJ are faves of mine, and Logan looks like he would fit in very well with them! I remember you saying that Tyler thought Logan was hot. I'm really looking forward to this shoot!! :biggrin:

Hummm! Tyler and CJ with Logan: I will bid $100.00.:thumbup1:

Ok did I miss something who is Logan? And what charity will the money goto? :mellow:

$200.00 from the "lady" with the tiara!

$200.00 from the "lady" with the tiara!

Ok, I am planning to win the lottery on Saturday. I will make another bid on Sunday... LOL:thumbup:

Does that mean we can bid on Logan, Tyler, and CJ? :thumbup:

For those that don't know. I occassionally have a charity Auction. The money from the auction gets donated to the broward county humane society. Logan is our newest hottest model along with Tyler and CJ. The sheets will be autographed along with a autograph picture of Logan, Tyler and CJ.

The highest bid so far is: $200.00 from markymark.

These are the three guys up fo bid in this auction. Hummm! Ok, $235.00 This opportunity only cums once in a lifetime.

Attachments

• CJ.jpg
    CJ.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 39
  • logan01BSB.jpg
    logan01BSB.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 109
  • Tyler.jpg
    Tyler.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 65
Thanks from me, too, Jayman! Look @ Logan's nipples! :001_tt2: He fills his tighty whities well, too!

Thank you Jayman for posting the pics...I will be posting some pics of the actual scene, next week.

So far the highest bidder is Jayman at: $235.00

Mitch and Scorpio. Go to page nine in this forum. Scroll to the bottom. David introduces Logan on 12/27. His first shoot hasn't been shown yet.