• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

The Auction Will Be Starting!!

Mon bon ami, vous êtes trop gentil. Vous êtes trop généreux avec les compliments. J'ai peur qu'à l'âge de cinquante je ne ferai pas de danses de genoux.

Mon bon ami, vous pouvez toujours utiliser la perche pour une partie de la danse.

As an update!!! The auction is doing great! The last and updated bid is now at $250.00

come on guys...lets do it! The Charity Auction ends on Monday, January 5, 2009 at 4:00pm EST. Keep bidding!!!

As an update!!! The auction is doing great! The last and updated bid is now at $250.00

come on guys...lets do it! The Charity Auction ends on Monday, January 5, 2009 at 4:00pm EST. Keep bidding!!!

Dave, is that "The Charity Auction" or is it "The First Charity Auction"? This all started with Eddie's salmon colored sheets, yeah? With maybe another fave guy's tapioca pudding on them, like maybe someone like Tyler?

Or is it just gonna be the blue ones?

(My birthday on the 5th; wish it were the pink sheets instead haha)

Dave, is that "The Charity Auction" or is it "The First Charity Auction"? This all started with Eddie's salmon colored sheets, yeah? With maybe another fave guy's tapioca pudding on them, like maybe someone like Tyler?

Or is it just gonna be the blue ones?

(My birthday on the 5th; wish it were the pink sheets instead haha)

This is the first auction...after this auction I will do another auction...we have a few sheets and underwear to auction off...plus I have the glass that Ryan drank the cum from and we didn't wash it...it has Tyler's and Ryan's dried cum plus Ryan's boxer underwear with cum stains on it that was not washed so I have that coming up.

I don't want to take the money....I rather give the funds raised from these auctions and give it to charity. I'm just suggesting the Broward County Humane Society because I'm very much into pet rescue and the Humane Society is very good. They actaully did a lot in New Orleans with many of the homeless pets when Katrina hit...they were there helping out...so they do a lot for the community and I think the money raised will go to a very good cause. So this auction is one of many to raise money for charity :thumbup1:

they do so much for the community as a whole and it would be nice to give something back to them

they do so much for the community as a whole and it would be nice to give something back to them

That will be wonderful. I think is is great that somethng positive can cum from our Website/Forum... :001_smile:

It would be great to raise as much as possible for such a notable charity

As of today, Jan. 1st. the highest bid is at $250.00. Lets keep this auction alive and keep the bid rolling on!!!

Sigh! Wish I wasn't a struggling college student or else I'd be bidding $250.01! LOL! :lol:

I am right there with you. $200.00 would have been my max offer. And then comes all of these wonderful members trying to help me out. It scared me to see such loyalty at first. All I can say is bless their hearts . They are awesome.

As of today Jan. 2nd, the highest bid is $250.00! Lets keep this auction alive...it seems so far MarkyMark is winning this auction at $250! Can anyone out bid him?? Would anyone dare??? Are you willing to bid higher then $250???

This auction officially ends Jan. 5th at 4pm EST.

so far MarkyMark is winning the auction at $250.00! Is anyone going to outbid him??? Perhaps at the last and final moments of the auction??? Will you guys let him win this auction??

The last day of the auction is Monday, Jan. 5th at 4pm.

As a reminder, this is the last day of the charity auction. As of today, Monday, January 5, 2009. MarkyMark has the highest bid of $250.00.

The auction ends at 4:00pm EST. and the winner will be notified on Tuesday, January 6th.

Dave, do you have a publishable schedule for the other auctions? Or will each one be a surprise. I'm gonna be away from civilization between the 11th and the 23rd, more or less computerless, and was wondering if the salmon sheets were possibly gonna be auctioned during those 12 days? Obviously if it's confidential info I'm willing to hope for the best and check back in when I return, but if you could let me know...

Dave, do you have a publishable schedule for the other auctions? Or will each one be a surprise. I'm gonna be away from civilization between the 11th and the 23rd, more or less computerless, and was wondering if the salmon sheets were possibly gonna be auctioned during those 12 days? Obviously if it's confidential info I'm willing to hope for the best and check back in when I return, but if you could let me know...

I will wait next month for the next auction...I figured I can make this a once a month charity auction...I will do the "pink" sheets next month...:001_tt2:

We have a winner! MarkyMark won the auction at $250.00!!! Congratulations!!! I will contact you on Tuesday, Jan. 6th with details.

Boy David you could really turn this into a big thing for the charity. You could sell off all kinds of things, Used condoms, dirty dildos, underwear ext ext.
So I hope you will be making a special release viewing of the tape you make getting the sheets dirty? Heck you could spice up the deal by including an unedited copy of the fun involved in getting them dirty. :)
Just brain storming and luv ya
Denny Bear

Boy David you could really turn this into a big thing for the charity. You could sell off all kinds of things, Used condoms, dirty dildos, underwear ext ext.
So I hope you will be making a special release viewing of the tape you make getting the sheets dirty? Heck you could spice up the deal by including an unedited copy of the fun involved in getting them dirty. :)
Just brain storming and luv ya
Denny Bear

Since this was such an easy process and I think since we are doing the auction as a charity...I think we are going to have another charity auction next month...who knows what will be next...LOL :001_tt1:

Check out the Auction Results

MarkyMark I, QMOTF, First of all I would like to say thanks to you, your Royal Highness, for bestowing such a wonderful a gracious gift upon me.

I received the sheets and the underwear in the mail today. Oh yeah.

CJ and Austin definitely left their mark on behalf of Broke Straight Boys I cannot wait to see the actual scene.

As part of the auction they sent me some photos to prove that the sheet is authentic. Wow, what an extra bonus. Let me share those photos with the forum... Below is CJ autographing his spot on the sheet.

Attachments

• IMG_1913.jpg
    IMG_1913.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1914.jpg
    IMG_1914.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1915.jpg
    IMG_1915.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1916.jpg
    IMG_1916.jpg