• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Charity Auction-March 5th-New

hey David I have an idea for a possible auction for the future....... Maybe have a two part episode where you make copies of a couple of the models dicks showing just the setting and back ground set up of it then on the second part of that episode show the guys taking the copy of there dicks up there ass..... and auction off the dick replicas...

That could be really hot...:thumbup: I wonder how the models would respond to being fucked by their own dick? Oh, Dustin!!!!

It looks like MarkyMark is our winner of the auction. Congratulations to MarkyMark for being the highest bidder!

It looks like MarkyMark is our winner of the auction. Congratulations to MarkyMark for being the highest bidder!

Congratulations MarkyMark.:thumbup:

God! No wonder my mom says I behave like a boor! I just realized I have not yet thanked anyone. SO... Thank you David for running this auction, as well as all the others. And thank you to all the members who make the auctions fun by participating. In fairness to all of you, I feel I should stay out of the next one (unless David actually auctions Tyler, or Landon, or Ryan, or... in which case, the gloves WILL cum off!) LOL. And finally, let's give three "WOOFS" to the Broward County Animal Rescue, for the fine work they do.

In Gratitude, I am

Here are a few teaser pics. Although Logan is a "top"...I convinced him to bottom for this scene.

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding!!!!

Found it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:waw:

You owe me one Paris. :001_smile::wink:

Post #27

Don't crash the servers getting to it. haha

Last edited:
Look at how much more handsome Tyler is with longer hair! :ohmy:

Sorry, but I never liked that buzzed look on him. BIG improvement! :thumbup:

Hint. I hope you all realize that you can enlarge the photos by clicking on them.

Last edited:
Thank you, Tampa!!

I knew I didn't dream those photos up! LOL! Tyler, Logan, and CJ!! Note Logan's hard member as he works and gets worked over!! :w00t:

Now someone needs to start a petition to get this vid posted ASAP!!!

I owe you one, Tampa!

Hey, what DO I owe you?:blush::ohmy::wink:

Thank you, Tampa!!

I knew I didn't dream those photos up! LOL! Tyler, Logan, and CJ!! Note Logan's hard member as he works and gets worked over!! :w00t:

Now someone needs to start a petition to get this vid posted ASAP!!!

I owe you one, Tampa!

Hey, what DO I owe you?:blush::ohmy::wink:

I'll have to think about that one Paris. LOL

Guys, I don't know how we could have forgotten about the existense of these photos. Thank goodness Paris didn't forget.

Look at how much more handsome Tyler is with longer hair! :ohmy:

Sorry, but I never liked that buzzed look on him. BIG improvement! :thumbup:

Hint. I hope you all realize that you can enlarge the photos by clicking on them.

I agree about Tyler! He is so much prettier with longer hair!

Yeah, I did know I could enlarge. Um, the photos! The photos! :biggrin: