• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

2015 NCAA College Basketball Tournament aka March Madness

Final Four - Tonight's The Night

First Duke & Michigan State, followed by Wisconsin & Kentucky to set up Monday's National Championship Game.
th

th

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!

th

th

And one half of the national championship game on Monday night is set and the winner is..............(insert drum roll)........

The Duke Blue Devils!!! :thumbup::smiley-love021::par50::balsmilies: Thanks Duke for making me a very happy "not" so young man!!!!!!!!!!

th

And one half of the national championship game on Monday night is set and the winner is..............(insert drum roll)........

The Duke Blue Devils!!! :thumbup::smiley-love021::par50::balsmilies: Thanks Duke for making me a very happy "not" so young man!!!!!!!!!!

th

INdeed Indeed.....We are Happy Old Farts........lolololol........:thumbup:

Huge upset in the second game as Wisconsin snapped Kentucky's 38-0 winning streak record and it will be Duke-Wisconsin in the final on Monday. Should be a great game!

So happy for Duke, mikey. Something more to rub into Sandy - lol !!!

Didn't watch game so I don't know if score is indicative of how bad State was or great Duke was. I just hope that Duke didn't shoot its load in this game. In a way I was hoping for Kentucky to win so that Duke could really slay the giant. But as long as they win and are National Champs that's all that matters.

I'm so happy for you - I know how much of you is invested in the Blue Devils.

Only a few hours away from the opening tip. Duke did beat Wisconsin back in December right on Wisconsin's home court, but it's a long way from December to April, and I'm not banking on anything, but I'm a wishin' and hopin' for a repeat.

8c4a7f80-dbdf-11e4-aced-91f864af4824_460548322.jpg

Only a few hours away from the opening tip. Duke did beat Wisconsin back in December right on Wisconsin's home court, but it's a long way from December to April, and I'm not banking on anything, but I'm a wishin' and hopin' for a repeat.

8c4a7f80-dbdf-11e4-aced-91f864af4824_460548322.jpg

I'm right there with you, mikey!!!!

Way to go Duke.....W gave us a great game.....Hey Mikey....We got the one for the Thumb......Now this old man is going to Bed.......LOLOLOLOLOL

YEA DUKE...And mike....Congratulations...:balsmilies::cheerleader3::cheerleader3:
We couldn't have done it without our cute cheerleader FRISCO JOHNNY!!!!!!! Now I need to watch all the celebrations and cutting down the nets. I am one happy dude!!!! And thanks to Rafe & Stowe for all your Broke Straight Boys forum support on this great great win!!!

Great game! Couldn't be happier for you, mikey, and your Duke Blue Devils. Better call Sandy tomorrow morning and remind him who won - lol !!!

Congrats Mikeyank!! Have you finished crying???
It took almost 12 hours but thanks for the congrats Peter. You know that as silly as it may sound winning the championship was actually very important to me.

I know I should get a life and all, but it is what it is and last night's victory will always be remembered by me, (as long as my memory holds out. lol )