• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

2015 NCAA College Basketball Tournament aka March Madness

Notre Dame hanging in with Undefated Kentucky at half time

Notre Dame and Kentucky are tied at half time. It should be an interesting second half. Can Notre Dame pull off the upset of the year?

Kentucky remains undefeated going to the final four beating Notre Dame 68-66.

"Three Point Jesus" should have taken that last shot!! - lol !!!!

It was a great win. I was scared as Gonzaga played tough but we played tougher, but I have to admit they had the cutest guy in the arena on their team, but WE WON!!!!!!

kevin-pangos-ncaa.jpg

Pretty doesn't count in basketball, and they win the pretty contest, but we won the game!:001_cool:

Fuck-off all you Dukey fans!!!! Gooooooooooooo Kentucky.........
But a Duke-Kentucky final would be a ratings bonanza as that is the match that people want to see, but Wisconsin and Michigan State may have a say in preventing that dream match-up.

But a Duke-Kentucky final would be a ratings bonanza as that is the match that people want to see, but Wisconsin and Michigan State may have a say in preventing that dream match-up.

It's true, mikey, that the other teams just might have a say. But after watching Kentucky and Duke play this weekend, I think they are destined to meet in the final. And you are right that it will be a ratings bonanza and one helluva game. But as I said previously, I'm with Duke all the way. Go Blue Devils!!!

Fuck-off all you Dukey fans!!!! Gooooooooooooo Kentucky.........

Wow Mike.....:confused1:.....Remember back during super bowl how we all cheered along with our old / new friend Peter, to cheer the Hawks on....Even though we are die hard Giants and Steelers fans we gave up our loyalty's to our own teams just to help out our Buddy from the far west....lolololol.....and NOW what do we get in return.... Go Kentucky !!!!......Fuck Duke.........I'm heart broken, saddened, unable to finish my Dinner, I might get the sniffles and cry.....I said Might !!!!!!........lolololololol........I think someone breathed in to many Colorado westerly winds !!!!!..........lololololol......GO DUKE !!!!! WE NEED ONE FOR THE THUMB !!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Wow Mike.....:confused1:.....Remember back during super bowl how we all cheered along with our old / new friend Peter, to cheer the Hawks on....Even though we are die hard Giants and Steelers fans we gave up our loyalty's to our own teams just to help out our Buddy from the far west....lolololol.....and NOW what do we get in return.... Go Kentucky !!!!......Fuck Duke.........I'm heart broken, saddened, unable to finish my Dinner, I might get the sniffles and cry.....I said Might !!!!!!........lolololololol........I think someone breathed in to many Colorado westerly winds !!!!!..........lololololol......GO DUKE !!!!! WE NEED ONE FOR THE THUMB !!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

My Daddy lives in Kentucky though, plus Mikeyank knows I didn't like Duke the beginning of the season and def not now lol

Don't take it personally, Rafe. Peter only HATES Duke because I love them. It'd the same with Jimmy Johnson and Ayden Troy too. lol

Indeed GO DUKE! :thumbup:

th

Hmm. The only thing about March Madness I understand is that today is the last day of March and tomorrow is April Fool's Day!!!!!!!!