• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

NCAA Basketball Tournament - 2017

Well my boys lost the championship, but so proud of them for getting to the finals. It was an ugly last two minutes and both teams played it bad, but NC deserved the title and just glad we lost to a team I like.

I thought that the refs took away from the ebb and flow of the game with too many whistles. At least the championship was from a team in the Atlantic Coast Conference, UNC, (who Duke beat 2 out of 3 times this season, by the way). lol And now either Duke or North Carolina has won four of the last nine national championships. :thumbup:

I thought that the refs took away from the ebb and flow of the game with too many whistles. At least the championship was from a team in the Atlantic Coast Conference, UNC, (who Duke beat 2 out of 3 times this season, by the way). lol And now either Duke or North Carolina has won four of the last nine national championships. :thumbup:

Way to ruin another thread with your Duke bullshit!!!!!

p.s. Go Mets lolololol

Way to ruin another thread with your Duke bullshit!!!!!

p.s. Go Mets lolololol
You love to rub salt into my wounds, you mean mean man. Duke got eliminated in the round of 32 two weeks ago, the Yanks lost their opener on Sunday, the Mets won their opener on Monday afternoon and North Carolina won the title on Monday night, and now I have to put up with your bullshit!!!! You are a mean, mean man Peterh! lololololol

il_570xN.682754105_413x.jpg

You love to rub salt into my wounds, you mean mean man. Duke got eliminated in the round of 32 two weeks ago, the Yanks lost their opener on Sunday, the Mets won their opener on Monday afternoon and North Carolina won the title on Monday night, and now I have to put up with your bullshit!!!! You are a mean, mean man Peterh! lololololol

il_570xN.682754105_413x.jpg

So basically just another year on the Broke Straight Boys forum right??? lololol