• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

2015 NCAA College Basketball Tournament aka March Madness

Last night the Sweet Sixteen started with four games, including a very entertaining game where Wisconsin defeated my "hated" rival, North Carolina, and the undefeated presumptive national champs, Kentucky thrashing West Virginia, but tonight I will be totally psyched as my Duke Blue Devils return to action against Utah, in the second game of the doubleheader in Houston with Peter's Gonzaga team facing UCLA in the first game. If both teams win, we will face one another on Sunday. But first we have to get through tonight.

GO DUKE!!!!

th

th

th

My Bulldogs made it through tonight, yea Gonzaga Prep!!! :cheerleader3:

I'm pretty sure it was Gonzaga Univ. who won the other night; besides, last I remember Gonzaga Prep's teams are the Bullpups!!

And my Dukies will meet Gonzaga on Sunday to cut down the regional nets. Utah gave Duke a hard time at the end, but it's on to The Elite Eight. GO DUKE!!!!!

And my Dukies will meet Gonzaga on Sunday to cut down the regional nets. Utah gave Duke a hard time at the end, but it's on to The Elite Eight. GO DUKE!!!!!

Yes, mikey, it was a good game and I agree that the Utes put up a good fight at the end. But they forced too many shots during the game and at times really seemed flummoxed by the Duke defense.

Now as to Sunday, mikey. I would normally root for Gonzaga since it is a Jesuit school and I went to a Jesuit school. However, Duke has always been one of my favorite teams, it is on the East Coast, and in the context of Broke Straight Boys you are my closest friend - so I'll be cheering on Duke. Also I'm hoping for the outside possibility that Notre Dame will make it through its side of the bracket and Duke does the same on its side and they meet in the final. And then I'm afraid, mikey, it will be - "cheer, cheer for old Notre Dame".

And my Dukies will meet Gonzaga on Sunday to cut down the regional nets. Utah gave Duke a hard time at the end, but it's on to The Elite Eight. GO DUKE!!!!![/QUOte

Mike, You keep forgetting that you have a comrade in arms now.....It's OUR Dukies.....lolololololol......You don't get to keep them all to yourself.....But you are correct on this.....

GO DUKE BLUE DEVILS...........

Yes, mikey, it was a good game and I agree that the Utes put up a good fight at the end. But they forced too many shots during the game and at times really seemed flummoxed by the Duke defense.

Now as to Sunday, mikey. I would normally root for Gonzaga since it is a Jesuit school and I went to a Jesuit school. However, Duke has always been one of my favorite teams, it is on the East Coast, and in the context of Broke Straight Boys you are my closest friend - so I'll be cheering on Duke. Also I'm hoping for the outside possibility that Notre Dame will make it through its side of the bracket and Duke does the same on its side and they meet in the final. And then I'm afraid, mikey, it will be - "cheer, cheer for old Notre Dame".
I'm right with you tonight Stowe rooting for Notre Dame, now in their second year in Duke's ACC Conference and coach Mike Brey is a former assistant for Coach K with Duke, but beating undefeated "presumptive national champs" Kentucky will be a tall order, but I am all in for the upset of the century tonight.

GO IRISH! (for tonight anyway) lol

Mike, You keep forgetting that you have a comrade in arms now.....It's OUR Dukies.....lolololololol......You don't get to keep them all to yourself.....But you are correct on this.....

GO DUKE BLUE DEVILS...........
And so a plea to Coach K, Jalill Okafer, Justise Winslow and all of the Blue Devils.

Win this one for rafe59 and mikeyank of the Broke Straight Boys Forum!!!!!!!

th

Justise Winslow

The best player on the court last night was Duke Freshmen Justise Winslow, who turned 19 on Thursday, and I must admit I find him a total hottie too!

WTIHMZPFEXMDSAU.20150328053009.jpg

SJXARKKBINQZYVR.20150328053008.jpg

I watched parts of Gonzaga demolishing UCLA and they are a very good team, and I am expecting a close game.

Here are Peter's Boys. I am not doubting that they have some cuties as Gonzaga always seems to have a long haired white boy or two for us "pervs" who also watch NCAA basketball. lol

getPart

I'm right with you tonight Stowe rooting for Notre Dame, now in their second year in Duke's ACC Conference and coach Mike Brey is a former assistant for Coach K with Duke, but beating undefeated "presumptive national champs" Kentucky will be a tall order, but I am all in for the upset of the century tonight.

GO IRISH! (for tonight anyway) lol

Yeah, I know beating Kentucky is a tall order, but a guy can dream. Also during basketball season "Touchdown Jesus" becomes "Three Point Jesus" - lol !!!

Gonzaga Retry

Peter told me that this picture did not come out on his computer so I am trying again. I hope it works.

IMG_0880 (1).jpg

Peter told me that this picture did not come out on his computer so I am trying again. I hope it works.

View attachment 13544

Didn't come out on mine either. Thanks for the re-send. They are cuties. I'd like to see them in the old tight short shorts from back in the day - always added something different and more to watching b-ball - lol !!!

Didn't come out on mine either. Thanks for the re-send. They are cuties. I'd like to see them in the old tight short shorts from back in the day - always added something different and more to watching b-ball - lol !!!

Me too!! I think being cute might be a requirement to play on this team lol

Me too!! I think being cute might be a requirement to play on this team lol

I agree, peter. There's not a troll among them - say are you in real life the Admissions Director at GU? - lol !!!