• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

2015 NCAA College Basketball Tournament aka March Madness

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
If we have any college basketball fans on this forum, now is the beginning of the three most exciting weeks in sports in my humble opinion. I am a big Duke fan and am pulling for my Blue Devils, although the Kentucky Wildcats are undefeated and the presumptive nation champions for this year.

Where is my friend JasonAz? When Jason took a hiatus from Broke Straight Boys last fall, he said he'd be back in time for the tournament to see his Arizona Wildcats whoop my Dukies ass. Does anyone think that anyone other than Kentucky will win it all this year????

th
th

winslow8.jpg

Gonzaga Prep will go all the way!!! GOOOOOOOOOOO ZAGS.............
Duke & Gonzaga are in the same region, so we might see a match-up between our teams if they should go that far, to get to the Final Four. I don't really know your team this year Peter, but they usually have some pretty white boys. I found these kid's pictures on line.

th

th

The thing I like most about MM is that on any given day, a low ranked team can beat a higher ranked team and keep on going.

The thing I like most about MM is that on any given day, a low ranked team can beat a higher ranked team and keep on going.

Like last year when that team from Macon, Ga knocked off Mikeyanks Dukes in the first round!! hahahaha

And there so tall and have big feet. And big hands.You know what they say? And there uniforms are cute..:biggrin:

Like last year when that team from Macon, Ga knocked off Mikeyanks Dukes in the first round!! hahahaha

HEY....WATCH HOW YOU TALK ABOUT THE BLUE DEVILS !!!!!!!!...:cursing::001_tt1:....I'll have to send my Buddy johnny Frisco up there to straiten you out..:smackass:...lololololol.....Remember, He packs a BIG gun.....lolololol.....:knight:

HEY....WATCH HOW YOU TALK ABOUT THE BLUE DEVILS !!!!!!!!...:cursing::001_tt1:....I'll have to send my Buddy johnny Frisco up there to straiten you out..:smackass:...lololololol.....Remember, He packs a BIG gun.....lolololol.....:knight:
rafe
You are such a sweetheart.Thanks for being my friend.:smiley-love021: You alway's put a smile on my face.
Thank You.:001_smile:

I am so grateful that you are one of my closest friends Peter, as you never fail to remind me of when my teams lose and also to "correct me" when I mention guys who I think are cute. And so to use my old man expression of the day, "With friend's like you, who needs enemies"? :smiley-love001:

I am so grateful that you are one of my closest friends Peter, as you never fail to remind me of when my teams lose and also to "correct me" when I mention guys who I think are cute. And so to use my old man expression of the day, "With friend's like you, who needs enemies"? :smiley-love001:

Anytime buddy!!! :blush:

Duke moves on to the Sweet 16

My Duke Blue Devils played a real impressive game against San Diego State and is returning to the Sweet 16 next Friday night versus Utah and could play Peter's Gonzaga Zags next Sunday for the regional championship and a trip to the Final Four!!!!

I'm very happy right now, and the new Ronan Kennedy scene is still five hours away. lol

GO DUKE!!!!!!

th

My Duke Blue Devils played a real impressive game against San Diego State and is returning to the Sweet 16 next Friday night versus Utah and could play Peter's Gonzaga Zags next Sunday for the regional championship and a trip to the Final Four!!!!

I'm very happy right now, and the new Ronan Kennedy scene is still five hours away. lol

GO Duke...Go Ronan Kennedy...Go mike...:cheerleader3::crazy::cheeerleader::crazy::cheerleader3:xoxoxo :smiley-love021:
2 and 1half hours to go...LOL

GO Duke...Go Ronan Kennedy...Go mike...:crazy::cheeerleader::crazy::cheerleader3:xoxoxo :smiley-love021:
2 and 1half hours to go...LOL
Aren't you a sweetie pie Johnny?

I know Peter. We are being very gay......but guess what??? We are very gay!!! :001_tongue:

I was watching Gonzaga beating up on Iowa and Kevin Pangos of Gonzaga caught my eye. He's a good player hitting some three point shots tonight, but he is also a real cute long haired kid, but I found some pics of him with short hair.

th

th

th

Gonzaga Bulldogs move on to the "sweet 16" we have the best looking guys on our team, at least 5 of them could be a Broke Straight Boys model. It was a cupcake game!! Next to go down UCLA Also the Mariners whip the shit out of Texas Rangers.......

Gonzaga Bulldogs move on to the "sweet 16" we have the best looking guys on our team, at least 5 of them could be a Broke Straight Boys model. It was a cupcake game!! Next to go down UCLA Also the Mariners whip the shit out of Texas Rangers.......
I hope Duke meets Gonzaga next Sunday to cut down the regional nets in Houston. But as far as the Mariners go, I would say to "cool your jets junior" lol as there are still two weeks of spring training left before the games count.

I hope Duke meets Gonzaga next Sunday to cut down the regional nets in Houston. But as far as the Mariners go, I would say to "cool your jets junior" lol as there are still two weeks of spring training left before the games count.

Yea...Texas must have brought a few guys up from Triple A to check out in that game......lolololololol