• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

10 random facts about you.

Wow, Pervert, what can I say that hasn't been said??? I dito allof it. Welcome to the Forum.:001_smile:

Dito,very brave .... sounds like a story line for a book.. no pun intended.

if i get to the day i can put mine down like that id do it..... frends tell me its what i should do ..... after seeing yr post they could be right..

But as they say what doesnt kill us.... only makes us stronger

well if u want three languages here goes i guess ill post another list para todos los los que quieren oírme pasear encendido......ich schätze, dass ich ihm einen Versuch geben kann

1 ich bin nach Deutschland mehrmals meistens für Familienversammlungen… und für die erstaunlichen deutschen homosexuellen Vereine gewesen

2 tengo sobre todo una familia cubana enorme con un poco de alemán

3 brad and angi....um no pero amo la sacudida del billy bob thorton...er ist gerade meine Art und ich weiß nicht warum

4 era un colector para todos los profesores así que sé la sensación

5 i love russian art thats why i went to moscow....

6 i learned english when i was 17 yet all my friends think i am the whitest Cuban ever

7 i dont like to talk german...es sei denn ich ihn wecken möchte...entonces lo hago todo el tiempo

8 i wish i knew russian...aber der Deutsche in mir kennt, es nicht also nicht erklärt ihm

9 i have been to spain portugal france and italy....all in the same month

10 after all those teachers i have been through ironically enough i am studying to be one...oh how the tables will turn

i hope i did a little better my german is really rusty so forgive me for the errors in gramar had to spell check alot

1. I am half german and able to speak german.

2. Love to watch gay movies where the guy gets the guy at the end.

3. Love cruising (on a ship !)

4. Single and very happy to be that way.

5. Have two cats who are spoiled rotten.

6. An IT professional and tend to work too much.

7. HIV+ and healthy !

8. Don't mind the Texas heat. 100 Degree days are okay with me.

9. My idea of roughing it is staying at a hotel without room service.

10. Love this site and the videos (90% of the time)

:thumbup1:

well if u want three languages here goes i guess ill post another list para todos los los que quieren oírme pasear encendido......ich schätze, dass ich ihm einen Versuch geben kann

1 ich bin nach Deutschland mehrmals meistens für Familienversammlungen… und für die erstaunlichen deutschen homosexuellen Vereine gewesen

2 tengo sobre todo una familia cubana enorme con un poco de alemán

3 brad and angi....um no pero amo la sacudida del billy bob thorton...er ist gerade meine Art und ich weiß nicht warum

4 era un colector para todos los profesores así que sé la sensación

5 i love russian art thats why i went to moscow....

6 i learned english when i was 17 yet all my friends think i am the whitest Cuban ever

7 i dont like to talk german...es sei denn ich ihn wecken möchte...entonces lo hago todo el tiempo

8 i wish i knew russian...aber der Deutsche in mir kennt, es nicht also nicht erklärt ihm

9 i have been to spain portugal france and italy....all in the same month

10 after all those teachers i have been through ironically enough i am studying to be one...oh how the tables will turn

i hope i did a little better my german is really rusty so forgive me for the errors in gramar had to spell check alot

Ihr Deutsch ist phantastisch. Bitte erzählt uns, was Sie so wir jetzt geschrieben haben, können bewerten Ihr Englisch. Ich mache Spaß nur Empfang zur Stelle.

Ваш немецкий язык является фантастическим. Пожалуйста, скажите нам, что Вы написали, таким образом мы можем теперь оценить ваш английский язык. Я только шучу, добро пожаловать в участок.

Your german is fantastic. Please, tell us what you wrote so we can now evaluate your English. I am just kidding welcome to the site.:thumbup:

1. I am half german and able to speak german.

2. Love to watch gay movies where the guy gets the guy at the end.

3. Love cruising (on a ship !)

4. Single and very happy to be that way.

5. Have two cats who are spoiled rotten.

6. An IT professional and tend to work too much.

7. HIV+ and healthy !

8. Don't mind the Texas heat. 100 Degree days are okay with me.

9. My idea of roughing it is staying at a hotel without room service.

10. Love this site and the videos (90% of the time)

:thumbup1:

Welcome to the Forum.

Well, I'm new to the site, so I guess it's my turn...

1.) I'm 49 but often lie about my age as I look much younger.
2.) I'm an entertainment and stage manager at Walt Disney World.
3.) HATE living in FL (born and raised in S.FL) but LOVE my job. Would like to be living in a mountainous area with a much cooler climate.
4.) Single and am ok with it, but do hope to find my "soul mate" or the equvialent to it someday.
5.) My heritage is mostly Native American (Cherokee) and some English.
6.) I love children and animals. Would've like to adopted a child or two, but held out for the dream of a "significant other" to raise a child with and fear it's too late now.
7.) I have 2 cats. I love dogs but am not home enough to care for one properly.
8.) I was (and still am on a limited basis) a designer/teacher/instructor for marching bands, (college and high school) drum and bugle corps, winterguards, drill teams, etc.
9.) I've been "out of the closet" since I was 22. When I told my mother she said, "so tell me something I don't already know." But I've never been femme or nelly and am not into that kind of guy.
10.) I've almost always been into younger guys. I'm attracted straight guys more than I should be. Therefore the attraction to this website and possibly the reason I'm still single. :)

mt8um
"Peace and Love to all"

1. I was a wolf-boy till I was 16 and went away to school
2. I'm tall for my height (5'7")
3. I've got those ugly stubby thumbnails
4. I'm ethnically English, Scots, Welsh, French, touch of Arapaho and maybe some African American
5. I was called Capitán Contenedor by a bunch of my students in Barcelona
6. I believe there really is a Capricorn Brotherhood
7. I taught a kickass university course called Experiments in Applied Creativity :001_rolleyes:
8. I sometimes black out when an orgasm lasts too long
9. I have many more allergies than you do
10. I'm knocked out by Steve's turning a request (to know more about him) into a clever interactive game for everyone, an experiment in applied creativity

4. I'm ethnically English, Scots, Welsh, French, touch of Arapaho and maybe some African American

Nowwwwwwww thats what i call a bitsa lol

10.) I've almost always been into younger guys. I'm attracted straight guys more than I should be. Therefore the attraction to this website and possibly the reason I'm still single. :)

mt8um
"Peace and Love to all"
Ah! Point 10). I certainly can relate to that point. I would imagine that most guys who pay their monthly membership here are also into young straight guys, at least on some level. And those of us who are into straight guys, more than we should be, that is a very likely reason that we may be single.

I would like to know more about the psychology of being a gay man turned on primarily by straight men. I sort of understand it in myself, but I wonder about other guys into str8's as many have a different perspective than I do. We want the same kind of guys, but want to do and have done to us, opposite agenda's. The variety of human sexuality is vast.

Mike

Ah! Point 10). I certainly can relate to that point. I would imagine that most guys who pay their monthly membership here are also into young straight guys, at least on some level. And those of us who are into straight guys, more than we should be, that is a very likely reason that we may be single.

I would like to know more about the psychology of being a gay man turned on primarily by straight men. I sort of understand it in myself, but I wonder about other guys into str8's as many have a different perspective than I do. We want the same kind of guys, but want to do and have done to us, opposite agenda's. The variety of human sexuality is vast.

Mike

Mike, we have talked about this before, but your post sounds like a great thread starter. Go for it! There are a lot of new posters that I would love to hear from.

Well, I'm new to the site, so I guess it's my turn...

1.) I'm 49 but often lie about my age as I look much younger.
2.) I'm an entertainment and stage manager at Walt Disney World.
3.) HATE living in FL (born and raised in S.FL) but LOVE my job. Would like to be living in a mountainous area with a much cooler climate.
4.) Single and am ok with it, but do hope to find my "soul mate" or the equvialent to it someday.
5.) My heritage is mostly Native American (Cherokee) and some English.
6.) I love children and animals. Would've like to adopted a child or two, but held out for the dream of a "significant other" to raise a child with and fear it's too late now.
7.) I have 2 cats. I love dogs but am not home enough to care for one properly.
8.) I was (and still am on a limited basis) a designer/teacher/instructor for marching bands, (college and high school) drum and bugle corps, winterguards, drill teams, etc.
9.) I've been "out of the closet" since I was 22. When I told my mother she said, "so tell me something I don't already know." But I've never been femme or nelly and am not into that kind of guy.

mt8um
"Peace and Love to all"

Dear mt8um:

First, welcome to the forum, and Broke Straight Boys/BCB. I hope your stay with us is as enjoyable as an eight day pass at WDW! (Especially EPCOT!)
Second, these days, 49 is still a youngster in terms of adopting/raising children. Believe me, I know! LOL! And it is tough, but it can be done alone. However, there are many wonderful guys out there who would jump at the opportunity. I know several in your organization.
Your Native American heritage intrigues me. Personally, I would love to know more, and there are a number of members who are connected to various Native American Nations and tribes. Hopefully you will meet up with some of them soon, and be able to share histories.

Again, welcome, and please feel free to sharethoughts and comments at any time. We all love a lively forum!

In friendship,

Thanks for the welcome guys, I look forward to sharing thoughts with you all more through time...

i wanna go to disney world.... and that is cool what you oversee there. I marched in one of the parades as a drummer back in 00'

1) I broke up with my gf of over a yr about 2 months ago
2) Im a sagittarius (if that really means anything)
3) My parents are divorced
4) My dogs name is Ronin, spoiled rotten pitbull
5) I love to run running down the beach shirtless with sweat dripping off me im in heaven
6) I like to go to plays ( Wicked was my favorite)
7) Love to ski water and snow
8) My mother spoils me
9) I like things neat and clean
10) I ran out of things to say at 7 lol ok im a smartass

5) I love to run running down the beach shirtless with sweat dripping off me im in heaven
8) My mother spoils me

Jeremy, I'm happy to see your 10 things about you, even if you did run out of things to say! LOL!

8) My mother spoils me

Nice to meet you .... welcome to the forums ....... nothing wrong with being a smart ass... smart asses are alowed to be people too .... :)