• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

10 random facts about you.

Thanks . . .

Thanks for the kind words "slimvintage' and 'jayman01'. I am surprised that you two could reply so quickly to my post, which took several hours to write over the course of 3 days, and that was a relatively quick reply for an intellectual query.

Let us take note of the placement of "anger" in the list of emotions, along with it being one of the Seven Deadly Sins.

I also do not swear, curse, or use profanity.

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words "slimvintage' and 'jayman01'. I am surprised that you two could reply so quickly to my post, which took several hours to write over the course of 3 days, and that was a relatively quick reply for an intellectual query.

Let us take note of the placement of "anger" in the list of emotions, along with it being one of the Seven Deadly Sins.

I also do not swear, curse, or use profanity.

Sean bless your heart. With me and responses it depends on a few things.
  • How long have I been on that day?
  • Which computer am I using: my home computer or my lap top?
  • Where am I at with my school work?
  • Whether or not my brother is driving me crazy at the time or not?

If I have a clear head I can pop things out pretty quick. Many times I am on in here and I am brain fried. Just in here destressing then. Then there are times when there is a really hot topic of discussion or a great new member to meet and get to know. Then it is just a matter of making the time to get to know them.

Sean I am loving you and your personality more and more with every post. Thank you for sharing and just being you. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Dear Sean,

You become more intriguing with every post. You must be an old soul indeed to maintain such serenity and clarity of focus on the earthly plane. This is not your first time on the merry-go-round. LOL There are many of us who would be quite eager to discuss philosophy, spirituality, politics and many other topics on your list of interests.

If you have something that you would like to start out with I encourage you to start a thread on a topic of your choice. You are bound to find a listening audience eager to participate in intelligent discussion. You will find that we are capable of discussing many deep and complex issues of far more relevance than just sex.

Again...Welcome to the forum Sean!

I do think we should move this conversation to another thread anyway to keep this thread clear for its intended purpose.

Last edited:
Kia Ora Kia Ora

Tampa suggested that I come on and do my 10 Random facts and I am posting just after you buddy!
So here goes...let's see how quickly I can bore people lol!!

1. I'm a kiwi born and bred. Actually I am half Maori and half Pakeha (half brown islander, half white islander) Makes me kind of a nice olive colour.
2. I am an Aries and really do encapculate my star sign.
3. I have climbed the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
4. I fractured my spine a few years ago in 3 places playing rugby...haha mum told me it was a rough game!!. All healed though and no lasting effects.
5. Naturally I am a huge All Blacks fan, New Zealand's rugby team.
6. I am a qualified teacher and yet for the last 11 years I have worked in finance.
7. I am 31 years old and I have never done Karaoke....what's more I intend to have that on my tombstone......"Died never having done Karaoke"!!!
8. I very often speak before I think...now that has gone me in some sticky situations I can tell you.
9. I once held a 17 foot python...and you can make of that what you will!!
10. My family are awesome and knew I was gay before I did lol!!!!

I have really enjoyed reading everyone elses random facts on here....it's awesome.:biggrin:

Wow. Thanks for sharing all that Wantto. I am right there with you on the karaoke. I enjoy watching and listening to others but I wouldn't try to assault anyone's senses with my singing. LOL :wink:

Here goes!

1. I'm of Italian origin, born in France, immigrated to the States, resident of Canada
2. just turned 44 (my friends say 13)
3. recovering addict/alcoholic
4. cofounded a detox center 10 years ago (4600 residents to date)
5. went back to school at 40 and am halfway through my BA
6. great uncle of 10 ((range from 1 to 18)
7. still crack up at farting around my best friends
8 love to sit and watch the grass grow- allows me to be silent and calm
9. have been called "a warrior for peace"- with humour being my chosen weapon
10. still believe in love
11. let go of the dream of being a "Bay City Roller"

round 2

chocolate: "my name is Ballboy, and I'm a chocoholic- but don't want to recover"

wine, beer, hard liquor, or none at all: to quote Ringo "no thank you please, I'm tired of waking up on the floor"

Dogs or cats: dogs

Coke/Pepsi: Pepsi about twice a month

vacations: what's a vacation? (mountains-when I can)

Star trek or star Wars: neither

PC/Mac: PC

TV/Books: both (sometimes at same time)

Cake or ice cream: YES!YES! YES! and then smoke

ROUND 3

last 2 movies?
madea goes to jail
Ferris Beuller's day Off (for the 100th time)

last 2 books
The Essential Dalai Lama
Green Eggs and Ham by Dr Seuss (classic)

last 2 restaurants?

Thai (Phucket - yes I do pronouce it that way)
italian

last 2 home projects?

set clock on DVD player
changed batteries in remote

Last 2 places visited for leisure/

Monastary
Cabin in the mountains

2 websites

none in particular- I'm all over the place

Thanks guys for encouraging me to answer the questions, looking forward to posting more things in future

ciao

1. I'm of Italian origin, born in France, immigrated to the States, resident of Canada
2. just turned 44 (my friends say 13)
3. recovering addict/alcoholic
4. cofounded a detox center 10 years ago (4600 residents to date)
5. went back to school at 40 and am halfway through my BA
6. great uncle of 10 ((range from 1 to 18)
7. still crack up at farting around my best friends
8 love to sit and watch the grass grow- allows me to be silent and calm
9. have been called "a warrior for peace"- with humour being my chosen weapon
10. still believe in love
11. let go of the dream of being a "Bay City Roller"

round 2

chocolate: "my name is Ballboy, and I'm a chocoholic- but don't want to recover"

wine, beer, hard liquor, or none at all: to quote Ringo "no thank you please, I'm tired of waking up on the floor"

Dogs or cats: dogs

Coke/Pepsi: Pepsi about twice a month

vacations: what's a vacation? (mountains-when I can)

Star trek or star Wars: neither

PC/Mac: PC

TV/Books: both (sometimes at same time)

Cake or ice cream: YES!YES! YES! and then smoke

ROUND 3

last 2 movies?
madea goes to jail
Ferris Beuller's day Off (for the 100th time)

last 2 books
The Essential Dalai Lama
Green Eggs and Ham by Dr Seuss (classic)

last 2 restaurants?

Thai (Phucket - yes I do pronouce it that way)
italian

last 2 home projects?

set clock on DVD player
changed batteries in remote

Last 2 places visited for leisure/

Monastary
Cabin in the mountains

2 websites

none in particular- I'm all over the place

Thanks guys for encouraging me to answer the questions, looking forward to posting more things in future

ciao

Wow, thanks for sharing. Founding a detox center must have been a labor of love and what a great way to give back. You truly have learned the balance of giving and receiving... Bless your heart.

Kia Ora Kia Ora

Tampa suggested that I come on and do my 10 Random facts and I am posting just after you buddy!
So here goes...let's see how quickly I can bore people lol!!

1. I'm a kiwi born and bred. Actually I am half Maori and half Pakeha (half brown islander, half white islander) Makes me kind of a nice olive colour.
2. I am an Aries and really do encapculate my star sign.
3. I have climbed the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
4. I fractured my spine a few years ago in 3 places playing rugby...haha mum told me it was a rough game!!. All healed though and no lasting effects.
5. Naturally I am a huge All Blacks fan, New Zealand's rugby team.
6. I am a qualified teacher and yet for the last 11 years I have worked in finance.
7. I am 31 years old and I have never done Karaoke....what's more I intend to have that on my tombstone......"Died never having done Karaoke"!!!
8. I very often speak before I think...now that has gone me in some sticky situations I can tell you.
9. I once held a 17 foot python...and you can make of that what you will!!
10. My family are awesome and knew I was gay before I did lol!!!!

I have really enjoyed reading everyone elses random facts on here....it's awesome.:biggrin:

Want to thank you for sharing. You are truly an amazing guy. Unfortunately, I tried the Karaoke one day. I can't hold a tune in a bucket if I tried, LOL... I was even sober. I was even offered money after my singing debut. I think all totaled I was offered about $500.00 to never do that again. I can even relate with the snake. Clyde Peeling let me help move a 24 foot python when I was in High school. I think I was 15. We helped move him to a new Cage Kafig So we could clean the old one. That snake was heavy. LOL...:thumbup:

Wow, thanks for sharing. Founding a detox center must have been a labor of love and what a great way to give back. You truly have learned the balance of giving and receiving... Bless your heart.

Thanks Jayman,

It was and continues to be a labour of love. It's a non-profit so I work two other part-time jobs, but still love doing it. If I'm still sober today, it's because of the people who have come through, they've help me more than I can ever tell you.

Also, thanks for becoming my first friend on the site, now I truely feel like I belong here, I GOT A FRIEND, and Tampa was very nice in other thread, I've already decided to call him a friend also. Now, i just missing Slim.

Jayman,Tampa, and Slim, is the the trinity, I shall take the oath and look forward to learning the secret handshake.

Thanks Jayman,

It was and continues to be a labour of love. It's a non-profit so I work two other part-time jobs, but still love doing it. If I'm still sober today, it's because of the people who have come through, they've help me more than I can ever tell you.

Also, thanks for becoming my first friend on the site, now I truely feel like I belong here, I GOT A FRIEND, and Tampa was very nice in other thread, I've already decided to call him a friend also. Now, i just missing Slim.

Jayman,Tampa, and Slim, is the the trinity, I shall take the oath and look forward to learning the secret handshake.

I am most happy to call you a friend BBoy. And vice versa. You have good taste in wanting to be friends with Jayman and Slim. But there are many other wonderful people here too. You might be surprised at some of the absolute sweethearts in Forumland. They may not post as much or keep such a high profile, but they are nonetheless some very quality people. There are some real gems out there who post next to nothing but will communicate with you in private. And you will find that you can be a much richer person for the experience. I encourage you to try it.

I am most happy to call you a friend BBoy. And vice versa. You have good taste in wanting to be friends with Jayman and Slim. But there are many other wonderful people here too. You might be surprised at some of the absolute sweethearts in Forumland. They may not post as much or keep such a high profile, but they are nonetheless some very quality people. There are some real gems out there who post next to nothing but will communicate with you in private. And you will find that you can be a much richer person for the experience. I encourage you to try it.

I definately will Tampa. been read through various threads and yes, there are some real great people. Can't wait to get to know them

I definately will Tampa. been read through various threads and yes, there are some real great people. Can't wait to get to know them

Hi Ballboy
Welcome to the forum
Don't be afraid to speak your mind &/or ask questions - I am sure there will be someone here that will tell you what to think or where to go - lol

Thanks Jayman,

Shhhhhh!!!! There is no secret hand shake. Usually we just hug. :thumbup: Try not to let that secret out to too many people. LOL:thumbup: I think in time you will see that most of the people who post here in the land of Forum are just as sweet and genuine as you feel about Slim, Tampa, and me. I cannot think of anyone that I would dislike. I tend to look for the best in everyone. Again, Welcome to the Forum...

Last edited:
Shhhhhh!!!! There is no secret hand shake. Usually we just hug. :thumbup: Try not to let that secret out to too many people. LOL:thumbup: I think in time you will see that most of the people who post here in the land of Forum are just as sweet and genuine as you feel about Slim, Tampa, and me. I cannot think of anyone that I would dislike. I tend to look for the best in everyone. Again, Welcome to the Forum...

He's wrong bboy. He, Tampa and I are almost superhumanly cool, indescribably unique, strikingly good looking, brilliantly intelligent, incredibly hot and awesomely sexy. Modesty is so unbecoming in Jayman, but he just keeps on trying to pull that shit off...

I've put in a friend request little one, I hope you take me up on it...

10 random facts about you

1.My namesake or moniker is a thinly veiled ref. to my occupation
2.Huge sports fan (yankees,raiders)
3.5ft10,170lbs,brown,blue,caucasian,taurus
4.Have been in 3 seperate ltr each over 5yrs currently single
5.Don't tolorate liars or theives
6.I am an avid reader
7.I am a workaholic
8.I am very direct
9, Musical intrests classic rock,alt. rock, blues
10.Positive thinker(but often lonely)

Thanks for sharing all that Tinman. The forum is fun because it's always here at your convenience. Workaholic or not. :001_smile:

2.Huge sports fan (yankees,raiders)
Hi Tinman. I am also a huge Yankee's fan. I tried to send you a private message, but it came back saying that you are not accepting PM's. So Hi on here to a fellow (first place) Yankee's fan.:001_smile:

He's wrong bboy. He, Tampa and I are almost superhumanly cool, indescribably unique, strikingly good looking, brilliantly intelligent, incredibly hot and awesomely sexy. Modesty is so unbecoming in Jayman, but he just keeps on trying to pull that shit off...

I've put in a friend request little one, I hope you take me up on it...

Finally, I meet people with the same qualities as myself.