• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

10 random facts about you.

Chocolate: Dark, Milk or White?

Dark.

Wine, beer, hard liquor or none at all?

Wine, beer and hard liquor.

Dogs or cats?

They are both adorable!

Coke or Pepsi?

Don't drink soda. Unless it is Sprite as a mixer. :cool:

Vacation: Mountains or beach?

Either one. Change it up.

Star Trek or Star Wars?

Star Wars

Donuts or bagels?

Bagels. Plain bagel, cream cheese.

PC or Mac?

PC

TV or books?

Both

Cake or ice cream?

Ice cream cake.

I love this thread. But I still hate computers.:cursing: :banghead:

1- I'm German,French and Native american (Mi'gmaq)
2- I am in a relationship ( since 4 years) I wish that my lover would be a little bit more sexually open...
3- Ich kann ein venig Deutsch sprachen und Je parle aussi francais.
4- I love my 2 horses and 4 dogs (Std Schnauzer imported from CZECH Republic)
5- Ich Liebe Deutsch Autos!
6- Is there a life after death?... Nah i don't thing so...
7- I was born in Montreal, Quebec.. Damm i wish i was Im Berlin Geboren!
8- Life is not long enough....
9- Death last much too long...
10- Sex is what i prefer doing in between ( Life and Death)

Last edited:
I am from south Mississippi
I lived in Houston for a couple years - and never went to a gay bar till after i moved back
i am somewhat closeted - and only been out to some just in the last couple years
first time i messed around i was 14
I am 6'0 155lbs
I have a car and bike that are both capable of 180+ mph
I am a mechanic and own my own speed shop
i am single ( unfortunately )
I still have a girl that i mess around with ( gotta keep the hormones calm )
I'm waiting on that built like a brick shithouse, tall drink of water, sexy southern american to knock on my door wondering where i have been all his life

I lived in Houston for a couple years - and never went to a gay bar till after i moved back
i am somewhat closeted - and only been out to some just in the last couple years
I am 6'0 155lbs
I'm waiting on that built like a brick shithouse, tall drink of water, sexy southern american to knock on my door wondering where i have been all his life

N2DP2QT, No doubt that one day you will find that true love. Sometimes you just need to advertise your availability. I wish you luck buddy. Being Bisexual I can understand your dilemma.:thumbup1:

I am 6'0 155lbs

Six feet tall and 155 sounds like built like a brick shithouse yourself. The abs in your profile photo look like they could stop anything going 180...

thanks for the reply guys

how about Mr. Right now. would that work?

Hi Everyone! This seems like a good place to make my first post!

1. I love Dance (Hip-Hop, Ballroom, Jazz, Modern... You name it!)
2. I also love taking kick boxing classes (weird combo, aye?)
3. Total silence freaks me out! I always have my iPod in or the TV on in the background.
4. When I'm texting (or making forum posts, I suppose!) three dots (...) means I'm separating an idea. Four or more dots means that I'm beating around the bush about something and a single period means I'm either trying to be more formal (i.e. now) or I'm pissed.
5. Sharks are my favorite animals despite the fact that I'm borderline shark-phobic when I'm swimming in the ocean! I also like tigers. But not tiger sharks.
6. My friends say beer is an acquired taste. I'll stick to my fruity drinks, thanks.
7. I worked for a dance company in LA before I got into my current career.
8. Sometimes I wish I didn't have to sleep in order to function. Doesn't it seem like a waste of time??
9. I'm trying to get into running, but at this point I still hate it... a lot.
10. I think a mix tape/College Dudes/playlist is one of the most personal (and best) gifts you could give someone.

Goodnight!

In which ocean does the shark-phobic, bifurcated amore take place? Welcome to the forum mister!

sleep is a waste of time i think also, but dang i can't function without a solid 9 hours of it without ripping the head off the first 10 people that speak to me.

Welcome to the forum Ihat. You sound like you have a lot of personality. Can you decide on a good abbreviation of a screen name that you would like us to call you by? Your full one is rather lengthy and a bit of a downer.:ohmy::lol:

Welcome to the forum Ihat. You sound like you have a lot of personality. Can you decide on a good abbreviation of a screen name that you would like us to call you by? Your full one is rather lengthy and a bit of a downer.:ohmy::lol:

Haha yeah that's true! I've been using it since I was a Freshmen, so it's more out of habit than a lifelong hatred of Arizona. How about AZ or Ariz? I'll answer to pretty much anything!

In which ocean does the shark-phobic, bifurcated amore take place? Welcome to the forum mister!

Usually the Pacific just out of convenience. I've been in the Atlantic a couple times, too, though :)

sleep is a waste of time i think also, but dang i can't function without a solid 9 hours of it without ripping the head off the first 10 people that speak to me.

Power to ya! If I don't get enough sleep, I don't have the energy to rip someone's head off... They can usually tell that I have absolutely no focus on what they're telling me, though!

G'day Riz
Welcome to our happy little forum ... Hugs from Australia mate

Welcome, I hate Arizona. One day I need to go there to see what it is you hate. I just want to go to Sedona. Don't let me fool you... I want to observe the strange phenomenons out there and do a spirit quest. Hey, I want to walk across red hot coals too...

Wow, I think best in total silence. A little background music can be very inspirational though. Strange though the Marines made me very aware stealthy sounds. I can sleep through shelling with artillery, explosions, gun fire, and even sirens. Break a twig, sniff too loud, or barely creak a board and I am wide awake. LOL. Yeah, I don't like getting near any sharks unless I am in a mesh suit in a controlled environment or in a shark Cage Kafig. Even then I am a little bit on edge. I mean have you ever seen the size of a great white or even a tiger shark up close and personal? I respect their presence always and remember I am the intruder in their environment. I would rather observe them from the safety of an acrylic tank at sea world. LOL I also try to avoid swimming in shark infested waters if possible... You can never be too careful.:thumbup:

Last edited: