• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

10 random facts about you.

This is the oldest thread that is still active, from time to time, going back to January of 2009 started by former Broke Straight Boys staffer Scorpio. I'd like to bring this to the top of the forum again, in case there are any forumites who have not taken part in this unofficial "initiation ritual", who would like to give the forum a better opportunity to learn something about you. Please feel free to post away!!!!! :biggrin:

This is the oldest thread that is still active, from time to time, going back to January of 2009 started by former Broke Straight Boys staffer Scorpio. I'd like to bring this to the top of the forum again, in case there are any forumites who have not taken part in this unofficial "initiation ritual", who would like to give the forum a better opportunity to learn something about you. Please feel free to post away!!!!! :biggrin:

Perhaps the mysterious mr. TYLER would like to take up your challenge?

Last edited:
1) I’m Brazilian and English is my second language. I learned it at the University, so I am great at grammar but I am having a really rough time trying to understand the vocabulary you guys use here! Spoken english is much diferent from my grammar books!
2) I don’t like labels but I consider myself straight despite the fact I kiss girls sometimes (I like to make out with them, but I don’t want to date them).
3) I have never seen snow.
4) I don’t drink alcohol
5) I love reading. I grow up with Harry Potter Books and I’m a big fan.
6) I have 13 tattos. 12 are small and one is a big sugar skull on my thigh.
7) People usually expect me to be a ‘good girl’, because of my looks, but I am definitely not.
8) I am very girly but most of my friends are man and I like to do ‘man things’ like watching soccer or talking about cars instead of spending my time in the hair salon.
9) I am a very free person, and I’m not jealous at all... Some people consider me ‘cold’ because of that. And I don’t accept people trying to hold me, so I usually don’t do relationships.
10) I am a teacher and I really love what I do. I own my a private school in my city.

1. I am white American, I think we originally came from England but both sides have been her a long time. Grandma in the DRA etc.
2. I am the son of a minister. It was not cool to be gay nor was it in my high school where I was very much gay but in the closet.
3. I discovered gay bars in college and came out.
4. I have been attracted to masculine, straight and straight acting males all my life.
5. My first boyfriend was dating my sister when I met him! That was a mess. But I ended up with him.
6. I have been in the clothing business and later the furniture business.
7. I have been to Egypt twice and found it to be one of the gayest countries, guards at the museums and employees at the hotels were all constantly coming on to me. I did have a little fun.
8. I am an artist and interior designer.
9. I've been in a relationship with a very straight acting cowboy for 17 years. We have 2 kids and a grand kid.
10. We have dogs and horses
I very much enjoyed reading both Bartirah and Repareur both posting on this thread. For those of us who do regular posting here, it does make it more interesting to know something about the real people behind the screen names. I most definitely encourage anyone else who is a regular here to join the party!

JOIN%20THE%20PARTY%20BUBBLES.jpg

Perhaps the mysterious mr. TYLER would like to take up your challenge?

I very much enjoyed reading both Bartirah and Repareur both posting on this thread. For those of us who do regular posting here, it does make it more interesting to know something about the real people behind the screen names. I most definitely encourage anyone else who is a regular here to join the party!

JOIN%20THE%20PARTY%20BUBBLES.jpg
Although I have Not Posted here. I would Love knowing more about the mysterious Mr. Tyler also.. ?? xo

Last edited:
Nah... I already know all about Tyler... :001_tongue:

I'd like to know more about StudddAndy, SFPS01, kgmets... How about that?:biggrin:

Last edited:
Although I have Not Posted here. I would Love knowing more about the mysterious Mr. Tyler also.. ?? xo

I'd like to know more about StudddAndy, SPF01, kgmets... How about that?:biggrin:
Although they All seem intresting. We don't know much about Mr.Tyler. Love to know more about Tyler. He seems so intresting..lol..xo

I'd like to know more about StudddAndy, SFPS01, kgmets... How about that?:biggrin:

Although they All seem intresting. We don't know much about Mr.Tyler. Love to know more about Tyler. He seems so intresting..lol..xo
I agree with Johnny, Bart. You did your "10 random facts", and I did mine many moons ago. Johnny may not have done an "official" list, but between his profile page and his honest open posts we sure know all about him here, and so while you may know all about your friend, the rest of us would like to share in on that knowledge. And as far as the other forumites you mentioned, that's what this thread is for, and I'd be equally interested in getting to know them better as well. :thumbup1: :smile:

1. I was born the the youngest of 12 children in the very year the dust bowl started on the Great Plains in Dalhart Texas which was the very epicenter of the dust bowl.
2. My Maternal grandparents were ranchers which was memorialized in a book about my Great Grandfather that you’d recognize, and a movie. And if those fucking screen writers had known what I did on that fucking ranch, they’d have written me into the god damned movie.
3. My parents, joined with the Soil Conservation Service in reclaiming the bad lands of the dust bowl. We did NOT move to California, Grapes of Wrath style. We stayed right there in Texas, ate that fucking dust, trusted God, and built a family with equal pioneering spirit to the people that claimed the plains in the first place.
4. I wasn’t much into the family farm business, because I was too academic and horny. I realized at an early age that hot clothes would get you fucked quicker than a big farm. I preferred to fuck cowboys over at my grandparent’s place, but I’ve bent a lot of farm boys over tractor tires and fucked their straight-boy asses too. I had my first sexual experience with another guy at 12, and I really liked it.
5. As a young, industrious person, I fucked or got fucked in more than 80 countries in the world. (These were days when whatever STD you got could be treated with penicillin. I’m a really lucky person and I never got a whatever STD. In those days, the bacteria entered through the penis, so if you’d piss and wash your dick, you’d never catch anything. If you didn’t have water, piss on your hands and wash your dick with it – damn! It worked)
6. Six of my brothers and two of my brothers in law were in WW II, and the brothers came back to town talking about their sexual adventures in Paris, Rome, London, and Madrid, among other places. This is a fucking long story and I still remember EVERY detail of it. One of these brothers had a dick like a horse and he was Movie Star handsome. His stories and stories ABOUT him were BEST!
7. I was not allowed to join the military until after the Korean War was over by which time I had finished school. I joined the US Air Force because they had the hottest uniforms, and then I had these uniforms tailored to show off my abs, ass and legs.
8. I was my grandfather’s favorite grandson and my Mother’s favorite son, which caused me to get one of the first 300 Corvettes ever made. My uniform in this white Corvette made me a big hit in California.
9. The greatest sexual experience of my life was when I was in the Air Force, and I’d put on a wedding ring, and drive around in free time “accidentally” running into gay crowds of people and acting like I’m a lonely and horny straight guy, far away from his wife, just looking for some pussy, and the gay people really helped me. (Gay Sex was all under ground in those days, but if you knew where the under ground was, it made it easier than the internet!) From San Francisco to San Diago, with a three way stop over in LA. Jesus Christ, I fucked some god damned ass!
10. I have never lost my affection for straight-boy asses, dicks, faces, and bodies. Oh Jesus! I’m still active sexually, although I can’t really fuck people anymore, but I can still cum in their faces, in their mouths and on their fucking ass holes. Every year I’m at Padre Island to enjoy the desperate straight-boy sex. But I still forage the Florida beaches, especially Miami and Key West, where there is still a lot of straight boy husslers looking for old men like me.

1. I was born the the youngest of 12 children in the very year the dust bowl started on the Great Plains in Dalhart Texas which was the very epicenter of the dust bowl.
2. My Maternal grandparents were ranchers which was memorialized in a book about my Great Grandfather that you’d recognize, and a movie. And if those fucking screen writers had known what I did on that fucking ranch, they’d have written me into the god damned movie.
3. My parents, joined with the Soil Conservation Service in reclaiming the bad lands of the dust bowl. We did NOT move to California, Grapes of Wrath style. We stayed right there in Texas, ate that fucking dust, trusted God, and built a family with equal pioneering spirit to the people that claimed the plains in the first place.
4. I wasn’t much into the family farm business, because I was too academic and horny. I realized at an early age that hot clothes would get you fucked quicker than a big farm. I preferred to fuck cowboys over at my grandparent’s place, but I’ve bent a lot of farm boys over tractor tires and fucked their straight-boy asses too. I had my first sexual experience with another guy at 12, and I really liked it.
5. As a young, industrious person, I fucked or got fucked in more than 80 countries in the world. (These were days when whatever STD you got could be treated with penicillin. I’m a really lucky person and I never got a whatever STD. In those days, the bacteria entered through the penis, so if you’d piss and wash your dick, you’d never catch anything. If you didn’t have water, piss on your hands and wash your dick with it – damn! It worked)
6. Six of my brothers and two of my brothers in law were in WW II, and the brothers came back to town talking about their sexual adventures in Paris, Rome, London, and Madrid, among other places. This is a fucking long story and I still remember EVERY detail of it. One of these brothers had a dick like a horse and he was Movie Star handsome. His stories and stories ABOUT him were BEST!
7. I was not allowed to join the military until after the Korean War was over by which time I had finished school. I joined the US Air Force because they had the hottest uniforms, and then I had these uniforms tailored to show off my abs, ass and legs.
8. I was my grandfather’s favorite grandson and my Mother’s favorite son, which caused me to get one of the first 300 Corvettes ever made. My uniform in this white Corvette made me a big hit in California.
9. The greatest sexual experience of my life was when I was in the Air Force, and I’d put on a wedding ring, and drive around in free time “accidentally” running into gay crowds of people and acting like I’m a lonely and horny straight guy, far away from his wife, just looking for some pussy, and the gay people really helped me. (Gay Sex was all under ground in those days, but if you knew where the under ground was, it made it easier than the internet!) From San Francisco to San Diago, with a three way stop over in LA. Jesus Christ, I fucked some god damned ass!
10. I have never lost my affection for straight-boy asses, dicks, faces, and bodies. Oh Jesus! I’m still active sexually, although I can’t really fuck people anymore, but I can still cum in their faces, in their mouths and on their fucking ass holes. Every year I’m at Padre Island to enjoy the desperate straight-boy sex. But I still forage the Florida beaches, especially Miami and Key West, where there is still a lot of straight boy husslers looking for old men like me.
Thank you so much StudddAndy for taking up Bartirah's "challenge" and posting that most interesting, fact filled story of your life in those ten facts. While you've alluded to many of those things in your often colorful scene posts, I did enjoy it all in this concise manner.

And by the way, I love the fact that you still engage in sex with straight boy hustlers at Padre Island Texas and in Miami and Key West. If I were in a financial position to do that on my vacations, I would as well. More power to you StudddAndy, and thanks again for posting here. :thumbup:

Next.........

You seem to know all about Tyler but we don’t. Maybe more than he expects but not the general kind of info we all shared above. For someone who posts so much and has so many opinions we would think he would like to share. Perhaps he is a Gemini since there are evidently two of him.

Thank you so much StudddAndy for taking up Bartirah's "challenge" and posting that most interesting, fact filled story of your life in those ten facts. While you've alluded to many of those things in your often colorful scene posts, I did enjoy it all in this concise manner.

And by the way, I love the fact that you still engage in sex with straight boy hustlers at Padre Island Texas and in Miami and Key West. If I were in a financial position to do that on my vacations, I would as well. More power to you StudddAndy, and thanks again for posting here. :thumbup:

Next.........

Studddandy, I love your post with historic background. You and I are a lot alike but from a different generation. The parallels to me though are amazing. My grandfather was a big rice farmer near Houston and my mom was one of 10 kids. In 1931 they discovered oil on the farm land so while most were struggling with the depression my grandfather had a chance to buy more and more land cheep. My grandparents and an aunt were at the grand opening of the Shamrock Hotel that was the hotel behind the famous scene in the movie Giant. My grandmother’s picture actually appeared in Life magazine at that party.

Where you had one of the first Corvettes, I had one of the last stingrays while in college and it really did help with attracting the straightish hustler boys that I liked to fuck. A couple of years later my Mercedes convertible was a magnet on the cruise route. I never got to do the transatlantic crossing but just loved your story about fucking the boys in 3rd class. We would have have been very dangerous together! I did manage to join the Mile high club though at 13 with my best friend crossing the Atlantic on a 747 on our way to LONDON. In fact it was my first experience with a boy. He started it. We played under the blankets during the movie and then spent a good bit of the trip in the rear lavatory. We had twin beds during most of that trip and we slept in one and put our luggage on the other one. My buddy had been fucking around before and we later had a three way with one of his buddies who wanted me to funk him and his virgin ass was so tight it was really hard to do. My boyhood friend lives a long way from me now and is married with five kids but he started it with me. I guess he grew out of the “phase” and I didn’t.

I was also very lucky with no STDs especially AIDS because I was a slut in the late 70’s and 80’s but I think being a top saved my life along with the spermicidal lube I used. My first boyfriend was not so lucky. He was a beatiful model type but a bottom slut. He died of an AIDS related condition more than a decade after we split up. I am in a long time relationship with a very straightish cowboy now. I no longer live in a big city with a busy cruise route and I guess I’m retired from all of that. I do enjoy many of the boys in scenes on Broke Straight Boys Often more from the archives that remind me of those gay for pay hustler boys. Most people wanted to suck them or get fucked but I would fuck their tight little asses. I figure if everyone of the straight boys I’ve fucked really was a virgin I would hold some kind of record but I bet those ods weren’t really much better than they are seeing a real cherry popping on Broke Straight Boys Anyway I do often love your posts and I sure hope I can even jack it at your age. You must have some really bad ass genes.

Isn't that the truth!!

1. My name is Tyler, however, it is only one-fourth part of my full name, not being the first.

2. I was born on a Friday morning at 8:19 a.m. on the 5th day of June 1981 to parents who passed on to me a rich mix of Caddo and French(my dad), Irish and English(my mom).

3. After missing the Doctor's due date of May 20th, I had my own date of arrival. It would be over two weeks later. I was born breech and had turned myself upside down. Due to certain complications, the Doctor, could not do a cesarean delivery. This explains a lot of things as to my personality! :)))))

4. I finally entered the world weighing in at 9 pounds 9 ounces and 22 inches in length! I am sometimes still a thorn in her side, but we are truly the best of friends! (I love you too, Pop!)

5. I have two brothers and one sister

6. I graduated in the top 10 percent of 512 Seniors in my High School Class but did not immediately continue with my college studies after graduation. The following year was the most glorious learning experience that anyone could even try to imagine or hope for! (Thanks, Dad!!)

7. Following a year of soaking up life, I came back to other important realities, such as continuing and completing my first step in my higher education. I graduated from the Universty of Houston with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Science, Magna Cum Laude and continued with my post-graduate work at The University of Texas at Austin, receiving my Masters of Science Degree in Elementary Education for the Gifted and Talented Student along with an endorsement in Curriculum Studies for the Gifted Student. I remained with the University for two additional years after being awarded an Eisenhower Grant, writing curricula for Gifted Programs and students.

8. Currently, my position as the Gifted and Talented Coordinator for Grades K-4 at a Magnet/ Alpha School Program within our School District keeps me grounded and engaged. I coordinate with the educational staff on this campus, plus four others, making sure they are on state-mandated targets for our identified special needs students and have access to all current curriculum that is endorsed by the SBOE. I also write grants for the district program in order to receive funding or matching dollar amounts for state of the art technology, on-site training, and assistance. These tools are essential in my role as Parent/Teacher liaison in the nomination process and testing segments of these students. Our Gifted Program has been recognized by The State Board of Education here in Texas.

9. I enjoy and participate in horseback riding, jet skiing, sailing, and many other outdoor activities. We have recently purchased an off-roader truck(Raptor) and now are actively exploring and experiencing the Texas Hill Country. The Terlingua Desert Ranges and the Chihuahua Ranges of SW Texas and NE Mexico are in our future plans.

10. My lifelong partner(who earned his Ph.D. last February) and I will soon be celebrating 7 years of building, maintaining, and fostering our loving commitment to and for each other, along with his son, our dogs Grayson and Gunnar, and a very brave Tuxedo cat named Grace.

Last edited:
Isn't that the truth!!

1. My name is Tyler, however, it is only one-fourth part of my full name, not being the first.

2. I was born on a Friday morning at 8:19 a.m. on the 5th day of June 1981 to parents who passed on to me a rich mix of Caddo and French(my dad), Irish and English(my mom).

3. After missing the Doctor's due date of May 20th, I had my own date of arrival. It would be over two weeks later. I was born breech and had turned myself upside down. Due to certain complications, the Doctor, could not do a cesarean delivery. This explains a lot of things as to my personality! :)))))

4. I finally entered the world weighing in at 9 pounds 9 ounces and 22 inches in length! I am sometimes still a thorn in her side, but we are truly the best of friends! (I love you too, Pop!)

5. I have two brothers and one sister

6. I graduated in the top 10 percent of 512 Seniors in my High School Class but did not immediately continue with my college studies after graduation. The following year was the most glorious learning experience that anyone could even try to imagine or hope for! (Thanks, Dad!!)

7. Following a year of soaking up life, I came back to other important realities, such as continuing and completing my first step in my higher education. I graduated from the Universty of Houston with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Physical Science, Magna Cum Laude and continued with my post-graduate work at The University of Texas at Austin, receiving my Masters of Science Degree in Elementary Education for the Gifted and Talented Student along with an endorsement in Curriculum Studies for the Gifted Student. I remained with the University for two additional years after being awarded an Eisenhower Grant, writing curricula for Gifted Programs and students.

8. Currently, my position as the Gifted and Talented Coordinator for Grades K-4 at a Magnet/ Alpha School Program within our School District keeps me grounded and engaged. I coordinate with the educational staff on this campus, plus four others, making sure they are on state-mandated targets for our identified special needs students and have access to all current curriculum that is endorsed by the SBOE. I also write grants for the district program in order to receive funding or matching dollar amounts for state of the art technology, on-site training, and assistance. These tools are essential in my role as Parent/Teacher liaison in the nomination process and testing segments of these students. Our Gifted Program has been recognized by The State Board of Education here in Texas.

9. I enjoy and participate in horseback riding, jet skiing, sailing, and many other outdoor activities. We have recently purchased an off-roader truck(Raptor) and now are actively exploring and experiencing the Texas Hill Country. The Terlingua Desert Ranges and the Chihuahua Ranges of SW Texas and NE Mexico are in our future plans.

10. My lifelong partner(who earned his Ph.D. last February) and I will soon be celebrating 7 years of building, maintaining, and fostering our loving commitment to and for each other, along with his son, our dogs Grayson and Gunnar, and a very brave Tuxedo cat named Grace.

Thank you for the detailed resume’ we have a bit more in common than I thought. We are both in Texas, I didn’t grow up here but my parents are both from Texas. I was the product of a wonderful gifted and talented program, valedictorian of my class of more than 400. I was one of the first graduates of the entrepreneur brogram at BAYLOR and have since been the somewhat successful CEO or CFO of five corporations in a couple of different industries, starting about the time you were born. I live with my cowboy partner of 18 years coming up very soon and he has a boy 19, a girl, 25 and a five year old grandson. We have many dogs and horses on our small ranch. Perhaps you guys should ride with us some time!

I admire your work in the school system. I have a very good friend who is about to give up and retire because the kids are so awful these days. He brought a science program way up in an inner city school in San Antonio but has since had some very bad experiences in failing school systems. I think a lot of this is the parents these days but I admire you for evidently doing a good job in a difficult area these days. I’m sure as in my school the gifted and talented area was an island unto its self.

4. I finally entered the world weighing in at 9 pounds 9 ounces and 22 inches in length!

8. Currently, my position as the Gifted and Talented Coordinator

The Terlingua Desert Ranges and the Chihuahua Ranges of SW Texas and NE Mexico are in our future plans.

Tyler 36. Thanks so much for posting your Ten Random Facts. I know a hot guy when I see one, and I even know hot guys I’ve NEVER seen. I have a few comments and I hope you don’t feel I’m being too personal.

First. 22 inches. Dude! I’m hung nice, but I’d love to see 22 inches swinging down there. Oh Jesus. Its no fucking wonder I have been wanting to have your baby. Disregarding the hot genetics of the baby, just the process of getting pregnant at the other end of 22 inches sets me into a twitter, although I’d promise to present myself as a VERY BUTCH bottom for you to bust into, onto, at, or around. Whatever you decide would make me ecstatic. But its really hard NOT to be giddy at the prospects of 22 inches.

Second. Terlingua. Back in the 60’s I used to go there to their Chili cookoff which I think they have in October or November. Anyway, its nice weather to be fucking in. Chili cookers are NEVER hot people, but god damn. Those fuckers have hot babies. By this stage of my life I was having to stick to the boys 18 and over, but me and those kids did have many spiritual experiences, praying together. I would pray on one guy, and then I’d let the next guy pray on me. These kids were horny as hell, because they slept in their Vans with their parents and the public toilets weren’t private in those days, so they didn’t have ANY PLACE to jerk off their hot, young, inexperienced meats. And I’m a helpful person. I’d always have a room. I still don’t like Chili very much, but I’ve suffered through a lot for a nice fuck. And I’m a courteous guy. I’d always tell their parents how good their chili was, after I fucked the brains out of their little kid, and brought him back, wasted, to their Chili campground. Oh, the world is such a beautiful place. Still, if you say “Terlingua” in front of my dick, he goes “chubby”. Oh My!

Third. I could be considered “Gifted and Talented”, if we could get someone to consider my dick as an intellectual property. Believe me, when he’s “thinking” he really feels "Gifted and Talented" to me. But maybe we could just PRETEND, until you bust. LOL

Fourth. Of course, you know, I jest. (At least I HOPE I’m jesting! LOL) Even I wouldn’t consider interposing myself into a wonderful lifelong relationship which you have going. Perhaps as a compromise, you might consider adopting me one of the dogs. (Perhaps, just for 15 minutes - Do Obedience School for me - Make me mind! I don’t need much of a commitment! LOL) Because, believe me, I am a Dawg! It sounds about the same if you say it fast. Although, being the cat, “Grace” would be a stretch. I’m flexible. Cat OR Dawg! Oh Well! I’m just saying.

Seriously, Tyler36. I always love to see your posts. Keep posting, Dude!

Last edited:
I admire your work in the school system. I have a very good friend who is about to give up and retire because the kids are so awful these days. He brought a science program way up in an inner city school in San Antonio but has since had some very bad experiences in failing school systems. I think a lot of this is the parents these days but I admire you for evidently doing a good job in a difficult area these days. I’m sure as in my school the gifted and talented area was an island unto its self.

It is a small world, especially if you are from or live in Texas. I appreciate your kind words in regards to what I do. Equally, you have much to be proud of both professionally and personally as well.

It saddens me that your friend is experiencing the negative side of the public education system. We hear similar stories way too often. However, there have been positive gains, perhaps "baby steps", too. Regardless of how small they may be, I will count them. I sincerely hope that we will see those trend lines begin to drop. I will say, those who are currently in the business are doing their best to see it happen.

Second. Terlingua. Back in the 60’s I used to go there to their Chili cookoff which I think they have in October or November. Anyway, its nice weather to be fucking in. Chili cookers are NEVER hot people, but god damn. Those fuckers have hot babies. By this stage of my life I was having to stick to the boys 18 and over, but me and those kids did have many spiritual experiences, praying together. I would pray on one guy, and then I’d let the next guy pray on me. These kids were horny as hell, because they slept in their Vans with their parents and the public toilets weren’t private in those days, so they didn’t have ANY PLACE to jerk off their hot, young, inexperienced meats. And I’m a helpful person. I’d always have a room. I still don’t like Chili very much, but I’ve suffered through a lot for a nice fuck. And I’m a courteous guy. I’d always tell their parents how good their chili was, after I fucked the brains out of their little kid, and brought him back, wasted, to their Chili campground. Oh, the world is such a beautiful place.

StudddAndy, I have said it in the past, but I always want to make sure that you hear it(and I know you do) so I will say it again, your Unique referencing and analogies can bring a special life even to the Terlingua Deserts!! I will say this if you have not experienced the event that StudddAndy was talking about, you have really missed one of life's simple but very unique pleasures!

But of course, that is my opinion.

terlingua.jpg
Terlingua-TX-views.jpg

_SPI8363.jpg

Tyler 36. Thanks so much for posting your Ten Random Facts. I know a hot guy when I see one, and I even know hot guys I’ve NEVER seen. I have a few comments and I hope you don’t feel I’m being too personal.
Of course, you know, I jest. (At least I HOPE I’m jesting! LOL) Even I wouldn’t consider interposing myself into a wonderful lifelong relationship which you have going. Perhaps as a compromise, you might consider adopting me one of the dogs. (Perhaps, just for 15 minutes - Do Obedience School for me - Make me mind! I don’t need much of a commitment! LOL) Because, believe me, I am a Dawg! It sounds about the same if you say it fast. Although, being the cat, “Grace” would be a stretch. I’m flexible. Cat OR Dawg! Oh Well! I’m just saying.

Seriously, Tyler36. I always love to see your posts. Keep posting, Dude!

And I’m a courteous guy. I’d always tell their parents how good their chili was, after I fucked the brains out of their little kid, and brought him back, wasted, to their Chili campground. Oh, the world is such a beautiful place. Still, if you say “Terlingua” in front of my dick, he goes “chubby”. Oh My!

StudddAndy, yes, we know and have learned to interpret your "jest" per say, however, when talking about Terlingua, everything regarding that place and the event is pretty well spot on!!

Ps. We are in negotiations with Grace. :)

dirty-angel-254x300.jpg

chili1_11-500x331.jpg

_SPI8774.jpg
images

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing all that Tyler! It really gives us a greater appreciation of you as a person. You have much to be proud of in life

StuddAndy,

What can I say? You are always full of surprises! I for one would also love to hear some stories of your brother who was majorly hung and with movie star looks. Would you consider sharing some of them with us? Even if some are of the hetero variety? I know if you're the one recounting the story that it would be very interesting. haha

Thank you for sharing all that Tyler! It really gives us a greater appreciation of you as a person. You have much to be proud of in life

You are so welcome Tampa. And by the way, it sure is good to see you. I hope all is well in your part of the world. As for me, you are absolutely correct, especially during this time of the year. We do look back with pride in so many ways and do give thanks for who we are, where we are, and the others that are sharing it with us!

We sincerely wish you and yours a Merry Christmas Tampa!

51605-Charlie-Brown-Christmas.gif

Thanks for sharing newer members...

My pleasure Peter! :)))))))

Last edited: