• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

10 random facts about you.

Thanks. I've made some good friends from NZ over the last few years, all via the internet of course. One of my favourite singer/songwriters is Neil Finn. I saw him play live earlier on this year here in England.

Yes the internet is a good vessel to roam the world, and create dreams of hoping to meet up one day

1. Male
2. Yes New Zealand
3. 48 (and getting further... lol)

Hey, Inspire ~

I never met a New Zealander I didn't like. It always seems to me that New Zealanders are a bit like Canadians - a small, quiet, country, smack-dab against a much bigger, more confident one. With language and many ideas and traditions in common, but - slightly different styles. Which nonetheless matter.

"A" XOXOXOXOXO

Hey, Inspire ~

I never met a New Zealander I didn't like. It always seems to me that New Zealanders are a bit like Canadians - a small, quiet, country, smack-dab against a much bigger, more confident one. With language and many ideas and traditions in common, but - slightly different styles. Which nonetheless matter.

"A" XOXOXOXOXO

Well hopefully I will continue to keep the trend, Because I can be likeable chappy...lol (with opinions)

1. Born in Birmingham Alabama
2. Had an identical twin brother
3. Enjoy playing football and basketball
4. French-Canadian & German
5. Loves buffets
6. I am somewhat tall 6'2
7. My Favorite sports teams Are Minnesota Vikings,Detroit Pistons, Detroit Tigers, Detroit Red Wings, Michigan Wolverines.
8. I love Netflix
9. I enjoy going to the gym
10. I can acknowledge a good-looking individual regardless of gender

5. Loves buffets
7. My Favorite sports teams Are Minnesota Vikings,Detroit Pistons, Detroit Tigers, Detroit Red Wings, Michigan Wolverines.
8. I love Netflix

Crap - the one thing I did not need to know about you was that Wolverine thing! Spartans over ride Wolverines always - hence my name Sparty...

...again!

1. Full ride scholarship to play college soccer at MSU
2. Born in New Jersey
3. Sports Freak
4. Married 3 times to 3 different women
5. Was a stripper the summer before College and then some
6. Have 3 amazing boys
7. I am a Bisexual and proud of it
8. Like Drake, I will acknowledge a good-looking individual regardless of gender
9. Was a contestant on the Price Is Right
10. I am a very tall Italian man

1. Full ride scholarship to play college soccer at MSU
2. Born in New Jersey
3. Sports Freak
4. Married 3 times to 3 different women
5. Was a stripper the summer before College and then some
6. Have 3 amazing boys
7. I am a Bisexual and proud of it
8. Like Drake, I will acknowledge a good-looking individual regardless of gender
9. Was a contestant on the Price Is Right
10. I am a very tall Italian man

Nice little insight on our good Friend Sparty :)

But Im sorry, the Jim Harbaugh era has begun. In a few years the tables will turn! Only time will tell!

5. Loves buffets
8. I love Netflix

Jake -

Thanks for the facts about you. Here is a fact about me - I have been falling in love with cute French-Canadian guys since I was 11. (Now I'm taken, because there is a lovely Greek-American man who loves me back, and I love him so, too.) But French-Canadian guys, historically, have so, so, been my thing ;-)

Exhibit "A" is Mr. Jason Cadieux, whom I have seen both on film, and live, onstage. (He's a wonderful actor.) This clip is from the marvelous, eccentric, John Greyson film, "Lilies". Jason is the brunet, lying naked on a rock, close to the outset. . . and who later appears, all tied up, in a school-play, representing St. Stephen.

Bisous, mon cher,
"A" :))))

Bumping this thread to the top for anyone who wants to add to the list. :thumbup:

Thanks Mikey, I hope all the posting members see this - It assists us all to learn about the other members and it has helped jump start a few of my personal relationships on this site.

You're just saying that now, because Tampa is on sabbatical. If he were here he'd bust your ass as everyone knows Scorpio is his special honey!!! lol :angel:

True but you all know I have no problem stealing guys from others lol Just nobody better touch my Chuck!!!!