• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

10 random facts about you.

1. I once played Almira Gulch, aka the Wicked Witch of the West, in a stage production of THE WIZARD OF OZ, and received rave reviews.
2. I am of Irish Hebrew (mother) and Seminole (father) descent.
3. I am not well received because I am so opinionated and unafraid to voice my opinion, but that hardly gives me cause for concern.
4. I am no better nor any worse than anyone else.
5. I wear my emotions literally on my sleeve and find it a strength more than a perceived weakness.
6. I have always been gay since a very early age, and recognized it, though back then, it was far more unacceptable than it still is to this day.
7. I am working on my own website, SpoildBoyz.Yolasite.com. Fuck Putin.
8. I go through four months each year when my depression could take over me, brought on by the passing of my beautiful wife in 07 and my only child of a mere eight months from SIDS on Valentine's Day 89, not to mention finding the body of my murdered gay godson, who I loved and nurtured all his life. I rely upon my spiritual convictions and beliefs to see me through this annual rough period of my life.
9. I do not appreciate flamboyant gay men who act - and that is the keyword here, ACT - more sissified than they truly.
10. I love British comedies, and am not overly fond of the French (told you I am opinionated.)

I keep "tapping" this thing, but no one is giving it any love!:crying1:

1. My way or the high - Only a strong minded person (may... sway me)
2. I aint no door mat - if I am home and needy, if not to either see yah
3. Never expect me to agree to everything - Every things is up for a debate
4. Do not think you support me - I am self indulged and independent
5. What is yours is mine and what is mine is mine.

Dam I sound like a real bitch (oh well fuckit)

6. I am Maori, Scottish and Irish
7. My children are just that, reqardless of what age they are
8. I am not well travelled person, I have only travelled to Australia and hated it (sorry ozzy)
9. I regard myself as private - hate people that get to know me from other people, ask me I can tell you the facts
10. HELP I need to get a life

8. I am not well travelled person, I have only travelled to Australia and hated it (sorry ozzy)
9. I regard myself as private - hate people that get to know me from other people, ask me I can tell you the facts

Thanks Inspire! Sounds like your a solid person who chooses whom to share yourself with...nice. As a retired teacher, I think about "getting a life," but then someone posts something on the board and I get all excited!!:welcome:

Someone only has to go "Yes" "No" "Thanks" or the comment on the board and I get a real buzz, just to be acknowledge or feedback is an amazing feeling on here, "You have been heard" just the smallest things in life, can brighten ones day
:smiley-sex022:

Hello Ins,

So are you male or female ?
I guess you are from NZ ?
You can tell us your age if you want - it won't go any further lol