• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

10 random facts about you.

Damien, I liked Going Down in La La Land. Last year when I was in LA, I ended up in this guy's loft apartment downtown. He was really sweet, gracious and handsome--kept offering drinks until 4 am. And the next day a friend and I watched Going Down, and he was one of the stars of it! Weird coincidence.

Score!! haha

Thanks for sharing that Fletch. :)

Thanks, T, it's a pic from last summer. The actor was Michael Medico. Very sweet.

1. I make up voices for my animals and have them speak to me.
2. I love seeing a young man in nothing but whitie tighties (or tightie whities not quite sure on the spelling).
3. I would so kiss that lip tattoo on Paul Canon's ass.
4. Actor Noel Fisher is the luckiest man in the world as he gets to do nude love scenes with the adorable Cameron Monaghan.
5. Whomever invented baseball uniforms needs to win some sort of medal or prize.
6. I once asked a young man in the military who had a horse sized cock if he was related to Johnny Holmes (no he wasn't but he got the joke).
7. I knew a man whose last name was Schmuck (I'm not bullshitting you).
8. I masturbated to Johnny Weir's bare ass scene in his reality show (yes, it's that hot).
9. I would love to try and seduce those Mormons who come to my door every so often. The blond one especially as he likes my cats.
10. Some people say I should see a shrink as they could learn a thing or two about crazy people.

1. I make up voices for my animals and have them speak to me.
2. I love seeing a young man in nothing but whitie tighties (or tightie whities not quite sure on the spelling).
3. I would so kiss that lip tattoo on Paul Canon's ass.
4. Actor Noel Fisher is the luckiest man in the world as he gets to do nude love scenes with the adorable Cameron Monaghan.
5. Whomever invented baseball uniforms needs to win some sort of medal or prize.
6. I once asked a young man in the military who had a horse sized cock if he was related to Johnny Holmes (no he wasn't but he got the joke).
7. I knew a man whose last name was Schmuck (I'm not bullshitting you).
8. I masturbated to Johnny Weir's bare ass scene in his reality show (yes, it's that hot).
9. I would love to try and seduce those Mormons who come to my door every so often. The blond one especially as he likes my cats.
10. Some people say I should see a shrink as they could learn a thing or two about crazy people.

Oh fuck, you're a keeper!:smiley-love021:
#4 We are soulmates!...I love Cameron. I was so pissed he has not been in the first two shows of the new season! You should check out Conner, a former Broke Straight Boys model who is also redheaded.
#5 I love football uniforms...more spandex. My husband and I went to a Cowboys game and I couldn't stop staring at the huge screen...you can actually tell if a guy is cut or not on that thing!:scared:
#6 Was the guy a top or bottom?!
#10 If you have that much "crazy" in you, maybe you should become a shrink...one of my favorite movies is "Patch Adams."
Thanks for sharing...and see, it didn't cost you anything. I would warn you in advance, Tampa's been known to "welcum" craziness in!:shock:

For number six the guy was straight! :crying1:

I think Cameron is coming back either on episode three or four. I have been missing him as well, but Carl has been hilarious along with Frank. The spank bank line had me on the floor laughing.

Get the season three DVD of Shameless as you get a very quick frontal glimpse of Cameron when the father comes in and starts beating the shit out of Mickey. I so want Cameron to do a good frontal as he does have the goods for it.

Last edited:
Makes me wish I could watch Shameless. lol

Well, if you don't want to get the cable channel, it's one ShowTime, you can always buy the DVDs. I love Ian's character; he's versatile and has fun with boys and older men. Last year, he was "into" fucking his sister's (Fiona) boyfriend's father! Here's their photo...you'll know the actor; he was big in the 70/80's. He still has a rockin' body and there are full backside shots of both the guys.
images

OMG!

It is Harry Hamlin. I loved him in the 1982 "Making Love".

He played a gay character who has an affair with a (straight?) married doctor. The doctor pursued him quite eagerly. Being a drama set in the 80's, it didn't end very well for the characters. But it was still a movie that created quite a stir in those days. Playing a gay character didn't hurt Hamlin's career though. He went to star in the very successful "L.A. Law"...among many other career highlights to follow.

Attachments

• MV5BMTIwOTIwNjg0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjUzNjA0MQ@@__V1_SY317_CR8,0,214,317_.jpg
    MV5BMTIwOTIwNjg0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjUzNjA0MQ@@__V1_SY317_CR8,0,214,317_.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 52
As for Harry Hamlin, he still has a great body and in "Shameless," it shows!:001_wub:

I'd do him now, if for no other reason than because he once looked like that in the 80's. haha Who am I kidding? I'd still do him now because he's a stud. :) He shares mine and Scorpio's birthday, even though Hamlin's over a decade older than me.

I'm mostly straight but I love experimenting with men so I guess I'm bisexual.
I get hard just labeling myself gay or bi.
My number 1 fantasy is to get DPed raw by two big black cocks. One cock can jizz in my mouth and the other inside me.
My first gay fantasy was when I was 10. I imagined making out with pierce Brosnan in the nude as he pinned me from the top. Guess I'm a natural born bottom.

Looking forward to post here and continue with cringeworthy posts like this.

I'm mostly straight but I love experimenting with men so I guess I'm bisexual.
I get hard just labeling myself gay or bi.
My number 1 fantasy is to get DPed raw by two big black cocks. One cock can jizz in my mouth and the other inside me.
My first gay fantasy was when I was 10. I imagined making out with pierce Brosnan in the nude as he pinned me from the top. Guess I'm a natural born bottom.

Looking forward to post here and continue with cringeworthy posts like this.

Welcome DP, my you are imaginative! :welcome: This is a very fun place...we get to talk about sex and watch some of the sexiest boys play. If you would share, what are some of the things you have done with guys?

Damien, I liked Going Down in La La Land. Last year when I was in LA, I ended up in this guy's loft apartment downtown. He was really sweet, gracious and handsome--kept offering drinks until 4 am. And the next day a friend and I watched Going Down, and he was one of the stars of it! Weird coincidence.

No Way Thats Crazy! I Would Have Been Wicked Happy To Be Chilling With Him!