• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

10 random facts about you.

1. Name is Will
2. Born and raised in Wilmington, DE (although I have lived in other places in the US)
3. DJ'd for many years in the area. Voted Delawares best DJ 3 years in a row
4. Swam competitively for 8 years until I started smoking UGH
5. Big Madonna fan...she actually Hi-Fived me at her Re-invention Tour
6. Not attracted to feminine guys, although i get along with everyone
7. Atlantic City is my favorite get away, although Im going to Vegas for the 1st time in
March
8. I am in love with Chad Michael Murray
9. I wake up happy every day
10. Im 43 yo and am attracted to guys younger than me

Very nice wc.

Love Madonna as well. And aren't we all attracted to younger men, lol. I too love the water, but I could never swim competitively, I could never swim in a straight line! I think I was more suited to synchronized swimming.

1. Name is Will
2. Born and raised in Wilmington, DE (although I have lived in other places in the US)
7. Atlantic City is my favorite get away, although Im going to Vegas for the 1st time in
March
May I add my welcome to you as well, Will. :thumbup:

I too think that Chad Michael Murray is very hot, and I would have to assume that most of us on this site, are attracted to guys younger than ourselves. After all, we are member's of "Broke Straight Boys", not "Broke Straight Daddies". I always like to point out that the "straight" part of the name of this site is why I'm a member, but the "boys" part is equally important.

However, this forum is probably the most important part of the site to me, and it is wonderful to have new participants here, particularly from various genders, sexual orientations, and age ranges. Many of us here are older men, but I love to have the perspective of other's who were raised in later generations to comment on the scenes and the model's and on life in general.

By the way, your eight years of competitive swimming arouse my "interest" as well. I think that far and away, swimmers are the sexiest athletes on the planet. I am always in awe of watching a young swimmer or diver, standing on the board in nothing but a tiny bikini style speedo, showing 98% of his naked body to the world, with the covered parts revealing all the bulges and curves beneath that thin piece of cloth. If you ever feel like sharing what it is like to be a practically naked swimmer show his wares to the audience, I'd love to read your thoughts, and experiences. :blush:???

I look forward to reading your posts here. Welcome Will!!!

Hey there Will, welcome to a yummy site and an entertaining forum! I have to agree, I am also into watching younger guys...sexual prime is sublime! I was born in Mass., but traveled up and down the east coast often; Atlantic City is a great place, I agree. If you have your DJing out on YouTube, let us know. You will definitely enjoy Las Vegas, don't forget to take in a show, Mystere is fun to watch and The Blue Man Group is very audience interactive; enjoy! As far as the forum goes, anything and everything is up for discussion; if you want my "girly" incite I am here. Ok, well I have the "girly" bits, but not all that emotion drama shit; what a waste of energy...thanks for raising me dad. Thanks, Beth

1. Name is Will
March

Hey, just giving this thread a bump up, for a friend.:biggrin:

How do you "find" the 10 facts about a particular person? I have been looking for yours Ms. Kianna and I can not find it. Thanks, Beth

Perhaps we should all redo our "10 Random Facts". Besides, sometimes our priorities change.

As far as I know, you just have to look through them. I think I am back in the 30's.:biggrin:

You are on page 38. Thanks for sharing the info! It is nice to get to know a little about the people you write. Beth

Best way Beth is to go through them. The search most likely won't find something that specific. :)

If I were to send you a spreadsheet with the page the members are on, could/would you add it to the "members" link? It would be an easier way to look up a member; just a thought and a volunteer here. Thanks, Beth

If I were to send you a spreadsheet with the page the members are on, could/would you add it to the "members" link? It would be an easier way to look up a member; just a thought and a volunteer here. Thanks, Beth

Sure that would be great. I could probably upload that somewhere and put a link up in this thread. :)

Thanks,
Mark

Last edited:
I'm just giving this thread a :bump: for all our new friends to find........and post on...........and read............:biggrin:

10 Random things about Shannon

1. I am a TEXAN and damn proud of it.
2. I am also a coon ass (thats Louisiana French if you dont know)
3. I am like stripey socks.
4. I am not as straight laced as I appear to be
5. I was fired from my last job
6. I went back to college at the age of 40
7. I believe in peace , harmony and acceptance.
8. I practice yoga
9. I meditate daily
10. I am too old to be doing this, lol.

and now you know nothing about me...hehe

ok miss...Im on page 79 of 10 random things

1. I am a TEXAN and damn proud of it.
2. I am also a coon ass (thats Louisiana French if you dont know)
3. I am like stripey socks.
4. I am not as straight laced as I appear to be
5. I was fired from my last job
6. I went back to college at the age of 40
7. I believe in peace , harmony and acceptance.
8. I practice yoga
9. I meditate daily
10. I am too old to be doing this, lol.

and now you know nothing about me...hehe

Hmmmmmm.........So, if I get out my crystal ball, I see a cowboy hippie, that never should have tried to be a stockbroker anyway????:confused:

How did I do?

so close but yet so far...I dont give all my secrets away.

You must go to Italy. You must go to Perugia. It is the capitol of Umbria , sort of the middle of Italy, near Tuscany. It is my favorite city in the world. While you are there you should also visit the nieghboring city of Assisi. The old city on the hill is remarkable and extremely spiritual.

You must go to Italy. You must go to Perugia. It is the capitol of Umbria , sort of the middle of Italy, near Tuscany. It is my favorite city in the world. While you are there you should also visit the nieghboring city of Assisi. The old city on the hill is remarkable and extremely spiritual.

Tuscany is #1 on my bucket list. I would love to retire to the middle of a vineyard, to spend my days stomping grapes.

1. Iam an American and I love my country (even with it's faults)
2. Iam a retired vice president of a large bank.
3. Iam in a long term monogamus relationship (451/2 yrs). When younger we sometimes engaged in threesomes if we were both attracted to the guy.
4. Divorced- married for 6yrs. and have 2 children and 2 grandchildren
5. Religious but not a fanatic
6. Have a bs in biology
7. Love to read and I collect old books ( a few over 100 yrs old) and stamps
8. I do not smoke (anything) and neither do I drink alcoholic beverages
9. I crave sweets (food). My other sweet is here at home with me
10.Have never been attracted to nelly or ultra butch guys